Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

To the people who really like Your Lie in April (Gave it an 8 or higher), what makes you like it so much?

Your Lie in April
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Oct 18, 2022 11:36 PM

Nov 2019
If they had written it less of a comedy, then I would love it more (lowered from 9, and will continue). The same case with Bialetto Evulgarden being less episodic and more progressive and coherent.
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Oct 19, 2022 1:19 AM
Sep 2022
Overall Your lie in april is a really good anime.
First 3 episodes were a little bit boring. But after that it started to become really interesting.
Score? maybe 8
But it's definitely not as emotional as people say it to be.
In fact, I never cried watching a single episode of this anime.
Of course this anime was emotional.
But i expected it to be way more emotional.
Oct 19, 2022 2:39 AM
Sep 2020
The story itself was predictable and, albeit emotional, it wasn't delivered in a way that made me feel bad or sad. But it wasn't a bad story at all. What makes it a better than average anime (I gave it a 8) is how they portrayed the music pieces. I'm a huge Chopin's fan and YLIA really made justice to his work. Also, the Ballade n° 2 in the last episode was an amazing use of music and imagery to portray an event. Chopin pieces are peak melancholy, and it fitted the current situation greatly!

Overall, it was a decent-to-ok story with great production value + very personal match with my musical tastes.

I understand those who think it's a masterpiece, but it takes some way too sensitive emotional affection, because, as a storytelling narrative, it doesn't excel at all.
droppa121Oct 19, 2022 2:49 AM
Oct 19, 2022 3:48 AM
Jun 2022
To simplify the reason why it's a 10, it is because for me personally, it hits hard. You want to love someone without hesitation, but then their personal situation makes you doubt if you should ever trust love in the first place
Oct 19, 2022 6:11 AM
Jun 2015
i think overall it was just personal feelings towards it, reasons why i felt i could give it a higher rating, there’s a few things i dislike about it tbh but it felt very personal to me
Oct 19, 2022 6:50 AM
Aug 2022
10/10 for me, although I can understand why people will give it lower.

The animations are simply beautiful. The piano scenes were very impacting, even though I never felt much from a piano and classical music. The characters felt alive with their own unique personality and struggles they face. The theme of leaving your mark in the world before you die is one that really resonated with me so much, really hit me hard.

I heard a lot of people calling out Kaori’s selfishness when it comes to Kousei, but I disagree. Kousei always showed signs of wanting to get back to playing the piano, but never could. Kaori was there for him to push him out of his comfort zone and face his trauma and understand it, even if it took a bit of force to do so. Plus, Kaori only had so much time, which meant no time for Kousei to sit back and take his time.

Another part that really hit me deep is when Kaori was hospitalized, the fact she started acting more like Kousei’s mother, it goes to show how badly both of them wanted him to succeed, it even made me a bit sympathetic to the mom even though I don’t agree with her actions at all.

The music is just beautiful. The show made me appreciate classical music like no other media has.

I heard a lot of people arguing the fact that Kaori’s death was so predictable. But to me personally that wasn’t the point, it was the fact of how close Kousei grew to Kaori. Kousei was able to let his guard down again and enjoy playing piano along side someone that brought light to his life again, but that was again taken away from him just like his mother was. Kaori even said how things would’ve been better if they never met, but Kousei regrets nothing, and he’s able to cope with her death much better than when his mother died.

Lastly, theme of continuing on without Kaori is something that also hit me like a truck. Everything comes to an end no matter what. The scene where Kousei said “Spring, the season I met you, is coming. A spring without you... is coming.” Never fails to make me tear up. It all goes back to the saying “don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened”.

Overall, the anime hit me right in the feels in multiple ways and felt like an experience like no other. I might be biased given how this was my first “sad” anime and didn’t know what to expect, but still I don’t think I will ever get over this anime.
Oct 19, 2022 6:51 AM

Jun 2009
It made my eyes a bit watery. Feeling emotions is something I can only do with anime, so that's nice.
Oct 19, 2022 7:26 AM

Jul 2019
made me invest in the characters and the story and eventually it made me feel things to the point where i cried in the saddest moments of the show. That to me Deserves at least an 8 or a 9, Since I'm not so easily impressed anymore. and i appreciate it.
Oct 19, 2022 7:39 AM

Apr 2022
Omnisaur said:
There are two mindsets you can use when going into an anime: the emotional one and the intellectual one. You use the intellectual one for when you’re reading 1984 or The Odyssey. You use the emotional one when you’re watching things like this. If you do manage to get yourself in this mindset, it will be so much more enjoyable and fulfilling as you’ll generally focus on what makes it great and attach yourself to it better. But I suppose if you’re really going into there with the intellectual mindset then you’ll end up finding an enormous amount of nitpicks and looking past the many positives that it has.

There is no such thing as a mindset while watching an anime. If there was there would be far more mindsets than 2.
“I won’t rely on anyone anymore. I don’t care if no one understands.” – Homura Akemi
Oct 19, 2022 8:03 AM
Oct 2022
It was one of not many anime that made me very emotional despite the gender in which I’m not very into and obvious lacks in the plot. Plus I’ve watched it almost two years ago but it still comes back to me sometimes with the same feelings I had when I was watching it. Somehow it has truly touched me and scratched something deep inside me.
Oct 19, 2022 8:55 AM
Sep 2021
this anime completely left me with feeling of emptiness for 2-3 weeks (for real). not now, but when I'd finished watching it and whenever i used to think abt what happened in the end, i used to start crying. it really had an impact on me. it's still one of my favourites
Oct 19, 2022 9:36 AM
Dec 2021
I like this anime and it made me too much cry because it was my one of the earliest anime I guess, but MC was great look at that way because of just his existence some of the people have purpose in their life and he totally into his passion he even forgot to eat just do practice until he passed out. Another reason could be that I already like piano before anime and it have really amezing and classic music. I still listed some of the piece and I gonna watch this anime in next april again.
(No offense, this is just my personal opinion I respect your opinion as well)
Oct 19, 2022 9:43 AM

May 2020
are u going to do this for every show that u gave a lower score than the average lmao
Oct 19, 2022 10:42 AM
Jun 2021
I like it for two phases:
Till Ep 4: Kaori just gave the single best motivation I wanted regarding stage fear as I faced a similar situation like Arima once. She told us that we have to believe that the stars will shine our path even though the traversed path is shrouded in darkness. We need confront your problems anyway.

After Ep 4: Yes, that last ep made me cry like a kid.
Oct 19, 2022 11:55 AM

Mar 2021
I just found it pretty enjoyable. The music was great and the show got me emotional a number of times. I would have given it a 9 but I didn't like Kaori and Tsubaki so I just left it at an 8
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 19, 2022 1:56 PM
Mar 2015
I felt connected to the characters and the story they portrayed. The theme wasn’t something I was expecting but something I grew to love. The music, the drama, the turns and how Arima developed really hit the right all through the show.
Oct 19, 2022 2:12 PM
Oct 2022
it made me cry because of how I relate to the mc đź‘Ť
Oct 19, 2022 5:17 PM
May 2016
i originally thought it sucked and boring. ep 1 was really cool. then I finished it and was like omg how beautiful and my stats say 9 apparently... so bc of the final episode, the concept was nice
Oct 19, 2022 5:47 PM
Feb 2021
It's my no. 1. fave.

I saw it first last year in spring, and I rewatched it earlier this year I think.

Why I love the show:

I love music, a lot. Played guitar for a long time. It basically got me into classical piano, for real. I love Chopin and they play a lot of his pieces. Every performance was fantastic, especially how they animated Arima when he was getting his groove back. Funny enough my favorite performance was still the Beauty and the Beast Tchaikovsky double piano duet, i'll touch upon that in a sec. But the last piece that Arima plays is now like my favorite song ever. It was really cool that my piano teacher said it was also his favorite.

I can definitely relate to Arima. At least I had an abusive childhood, and was still abused by my parents even when I went to college, I just had to cut off contact. Also my first watch I was so confused when it seemed like Arima had feelings of motherly love during the song about his mother. I thought it made no sense because I completely wrote off my parents as terrible people with no redeeming qualities. But on the second watch I did start to understand Arima's experience. It also made me confront more about my parents and realize the complexity of that relationship. And also made me remember that I loved my parents a lot at one point. My brain is a giant mess but it was like unlocking part of myself that I had locked away for my safety.

I adore the maybe not so subtle things that Kaori does while still keeping her illness a secret. That's honestly like how I was after I tried to go out into the world even though I wanted to cry a lot. You put on a happy face for other people, you don't want to ruin the mood, or you don't want people to notice your sadness because you don't want to let it define you. You want every moment to be the best that it can be, at least for other people. The worst part is that the second time around I really disliked and was hyper aware of her short time left. I wanted her to be with Arima. Enjoy the few moments you might have together. It's pretty tragic and I think she had some really flawed logic or plan, but that just made her more human. She still wanted to avoid hurting anyone even though her plan often wasn't great.

What elevates the show for me is the selflessness of Kaori and the way that all the characters breathed life into each other through their performances. Originally Arima breathed life into Kaori and the two other main pianists when they were little. Originally Kaori just wanted to play with Arima. But you can see she really didn't know how bad he was doing and realized that she kind of fucked up trying to get him to play, she realized this when she went to his home and saw the piano room and realized how traumatic playing music was for him.

The whole show then became about how people inspire each other and ultimately give them meaning and happiness in life. Kaori - Arima - Piano kids - Piano kid little sis - back to Kaori. That's why the most emotional moment for me was the duet he had with the girl he was teaching. It was beautiful and it totally showed how her character changed. Arima did the same for the younger girl that Kaori did for him earlier in the show. Freed her from her anger and resentment and gave her happiness and a drive towards something meaningful. I interpreted this chain reaction beyond just sparking life back into Kaori. More importantly as Kaori realizing the gift she left Arima because she gave him love and guided him back to happiness, and also helping him understand the power that an artist can have on other people. She may die but Arima can keep giving the gift he received from her back to other people. There's nothing more powerful than that.

Lastly, I was not paying attention at the episode count and I had no expectations that the show would be ending right after Kaori's surgery. So the entire performance by Arima was such an emotional rollercoaster. It really was the best song to represent their relationship and what happened. It totally gutted me when I saw Kaori stop playing violin and I absolutely knew it was over. But I still wanted to hold on and couldn't believe it. Then the climax of the song and the animation of like stuff shooting out of her chest was awesome. Though the entire scene with them playing on top of water was perfect since there's been tons of images and imagery of it throughout the show, it really was beautiful and kind of surreal.

I could probably keep going for a while. Ultimately the easiest way to summarize it is that it was literally made for me.

There's a lot of flaws (mainly anything to do with Arima's friends). At least from what I heard, the guy friend seemed to have more going on in the manga that made him more complex. Tsubaki I don't get at all honestly. I tried to really hard when I saw it a second time but I can't really come to a conclusion that made her character made sense or relateable or anything. I just felt a whole lot of nothing.

Also it was pretty bad that everyone just hit Arima all the time, because he was beat by his mom. To be fair though, on a second watch through, you could see that almost every time they tried to do the haha hitting is funny joke it's done when the character (mainly Kaori) is trying to misdirect, change the conversation, just completely avoid talking about her illness. And i'm guessing same for Tsubaki not talking about her feelings.

Anyways i'm more than fine with flaws if I just love the rest of the show so much, so it still works out. It is surprising to me that its still my favorite anime because I never hear it being like anyone's absolute favorite.
BoomBakudanOct 19, 2022 5:55 PM
Oct 19, 2022 6:32 PM

Jun 2013
It resonated me on a personal level that, at that point, not many anime/manga I'd seen had.
I also loved the presentation/execution of the musical elements of the show, which only made it better to me.
I don't really understand people who say they 'hate' this show, even when they supposedly approach it from a purely analytical, 'objective' angle.
It might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I don't see how anyone could dismiss this as 1/10 trash considering some of the really bad stuff out there.
Oct 19, 2022 6:53 PM
Jul 2021
Honestly for me on the 1st watch through it was an 8.5/10, the ending and the themes of the show are beautiful. However on my 2nd watchthru, I gave it a 10/10. Watching it a 2nd time you see a lot of subtext you wouldn’t see watching it only once. There’s a lot of hints, foreshadowing, and dialogue that’s extremely deep, and honestly the show is much more emotional watching it back again. It’s getting to the point that I’ve seen this show 6 times now, and everytime I watch it it gets better.
Oct 19, 2022 7:18 PM

Mar 2022
Omnisaur said:
There are two mindsets you can use when going into an anime: the emotional one and the intellectual one. You use the intellectual one for when you’re reading 1984 or The Odyssey. You use the emotional one when you’re watching things like this. If you do manage to get yourself in this mindset, it will be so much more enjoyable and fulfilling as you’ll generally focus on what makes it great and attach yourself to it better. But I suppose if you’re really going into there with the intellectual mindset then you’ll end up finding an enormous amount of nitpicks and looking past the many positives that it has.

I love emotional stories which can touch my heart, but honestly, this show did the part will but completely failed to be interesting to me, never before i almost slept watching an anime, its just so boring, its not that its SoL so its automatically boring unlike some other people , i have lots of SoL in my favs, but they never bored me like THIS.

BUT, boring is subjective afterall, my opinion is not applicable for all, just telling my problem.
Oct 19, 2022 8:05 PM
May 2021
I loved the show but I do think I am very bias towards it as I heavily related to Kousei Arima as I also play the piano, struggle to find purpose, and found it in someone else. I’ve also experienced the death of a loved one who influenced my life heavily. I can understand how people who don’t relate to the characters struggle to appreciate it as the show can be quite slow sometimes but it’ll always be special to me.
Oct 19, 2022 10:14 PM
#1 Toaru Hater
Nov 2018
Omnisaur said:

I've always hated this sort of talk that considers if there's some sort of "intellectual objectivity" since they're two completely different things. When people "Think intellectually" what you clearly mean is identifying the objective ideas and themes in a story. And from there, your own opinion forms depending on how you like the events/themes presented to you. Obviously for things to be emotionally engaging there needs to be some form of good writing that you value to make the story believable/relatable/or any other reason for yourself. Just switching on an "I'm gonna try be emotionally attached" switch like what you're saying doesn't work at all.
Oct 19, 2022 10:59 PM
#1 Toaru Hater
Nov 2018
Omnisaur said:
shiroyakuza said:

I've always hated this sort of talk that considers if there's some sort of "intellectual objectivity" since they're two completely different things. When people "Think intellectually" what you clearly mean is identifying the objective ideas and themes in a story. And from there, your own opinion forms depending on how you like the events/themes presented to you. Obviously for things to be emotionally engaging there needs to be some form of good writing that you value to make the story believable/relatable/or any other reason for yourself. Just switching on an "I'm gonna try be emotionally attached" switch like what you're saying doesn't work at all.
I mean more analytical wise.
Say there’s a scene where someone is walking into a room, about to take the job interview if his life. The first person looks at the scene and sees the high angle, establishing shot that portrays the main character’s powerlessness to the executives. This person is aware of the constant religious imagery motif that’s been going on throughout the show and sees the large double doors in front of him, like a gate to heaven where is about to be judged. This person considers the lack of audio besides the sound of the footsteps that create tension while also looking out for every theme that’s been raised in the show so far.
The second person is simply waiting in anticipation for what’s about to happen next and praying that the protagonist will get the job.
That’s what I mean by the two mindsets and you can tell that some anime just work better with one rather than the other.

You worded your initial message funnily kekw

I understand what you mean and that some anime are more complex than others. I think the conjecture you're trying to make presupposes that the person who made the thread is someone who tries/wants to find something more complex in YLIA and wants to analyze it since you essentially brought up the "thinking intellectually" idea in the first place.

I don't necessarily think that the person who made the thread has to be someone who views the show analytically in how you're saying. I still think that it's perfectly normal for someone that doesn't particularly prefer something complex to find YLIA emotionally unengaging.

I also don't necessarily think it's fair to reply to someone who hated Titanic that he's someone who's just overanalyzing things. Perfectly normal to not find Jack or Rose interesting.
Oct 19, 2022 11:28 PM
#1 Toaru Hater
Nov 2018
Omnisaur said:
shiroyakuza said:

You worded your initial message funnily kekw

I understand what you mean and that some anime are more complex than others. I think the conjecture you're trying to make presupposes that the person who made the thread is someone who tries/wants to find something more complex in YLIA and wants to analyze it since you essentially brought up the "thinking intellectually" idea in the first place.

I don't necessarily think that the person who made the thread has to be someone who views the show analytically in how you're saying. I still think that it's perfectly normal for someone that doesn't particularly prefer something complex to find YLIA emotionally unengaging.

I also don't necessarily think it's fair to reply to someone who hated Titanic that he's someone who's just overanalyzing things. Perfectly normal to not find Jack or Rose interesting.
Oh yeah just saw the ops favs and, in this situation, I would guess that it was definitely more of what you suggested than what I suggested, even though I’m sure my proposition would still be the case for some. I think I was blinded my personal views to some extent on this topic as I find it hard to wrap my head around the idea that someone could hate ylia that badly just on the basis that they didn’t like it.

Yeah. I do feel that some people are like that but those types of people are either lying about their taste/criteria for validation from a certain community or just straight up lying to themselves.
Oct 20, 2022 12:14 AM
Jul 2021
I really like it since I have experience in performing the piano in front of a lot of people. I could feel for kousei's nervousness even though it wasn't as severe as kousei. I also like how the story telling really made me so attached to the characters and feel for them. lastly I think the music in it is just amazing. The entire ost is just amazing.
Oct 20, 2022 1:42 AM
Jan 2021
LargeDarv said:
I personally really hated YLIA but I want to see what makes it have such a high status in terms of rating, as it is currently ranked the 63rd best anime here with an average rating of 8.66. I've heard people claim that it's really emotional and I want to hear from the people that agree with that statement because I found it to be more frustrating than emotionally engaging. If there's any specific parts like story events or characters point those out, as I'm thinking of making a video sometime trying to critique YLIA from a perspective more empathetic to people who have found it to be very profound/enjoyable.

really well written main characters, touching story, amazing implementation of music element
Oct 20, 2022 1:44 AM

Dec 2019
Orange is literally the only thing that i remember from it aside that final scene and it's one of my favorite ending song ever, that's why i gave it 8
Oct 20, 2022 1:48 AM
Apr 2021
very relatable moments
good story execution
enjoyable didn't felt stretched or cut short
sometimes cliche but funny as well
most important HAD FUN
Oct 20, 2022 2:23 AM
Feb 2022
It was the first ever anime (actually any kind of movie) that made me cry. I know it isn’t full of action or has an extraordinary story but it has something really close to my heart. Since I’m a professional musician too, I can relate every single scene. I can say: This is absolutely realistic! Nearly every quote or tip Kaori said was said to me the exact same way (this can‘t be coincidence)!
That’s why I ranked it a 10/10 and for me one of the best anime of all time.
sxdmusicOct 20, 2022 4:05 AM
Oct 20, 2022 4:07 AM
Sep 2021
Pro piano plays, as a pianist myself i like watching and listening to the piano playing in the anime, as it is actually acurate unlike other shows
Oct 20, 2022 4:27 AM

Dec 2021
Because I love the piano. Nuff said.
Rosa Umineko Drip

The Witch of Badassery.
Oct 20, 2022 5:13 AM

Aug 2017
Enjoy the technical aspect of it. I think it deserve atleast 9/10 for all the banger song they give.

for the story, it been awhile but i think its well written. because i watch it when its airing. that 2 last episode really broke me
Oct 20, 2022 6:05 AM
Oct 2021
opening is the 50%
Oct 20, 2022 8:35 AM
Jan 2022
LargeDarv said:
I personally really hated YLIA but I want to see what makes it have such a high status in terms of rating, as it is currently ranked the 63rd best anime here with an average rating of 8.66. I've heard people claim that it's really emotional and I want to hear from the people that agree with that statement because I found it to be more frustrating than emotionally engaging. If there's any specific parts like story events or characters point those out, as I'm thinking of making a video sometime trying to critique YLIA from a perspective more empathetic to people who have found it to be very profound/enjoyable.

you have to feel the emotions to understand the story, I think you don't really get it
Oct 20, 2022 9:35 AM

Apr 2018
The girl died otherwise I would have given it 1.

Oct 20, 2022 11:12 AM
Aug 2022
I rated it a 9 because I really liked the animation and I really like the piano but the ending was very sad and although I knew she was gonna die the whole time but the ending still made me cry
Oct 20, 2022 8:28 PM
Jul 2015
I love anime that make me feel for the characters. I also love the music in this.
Oct 20, 2022 9:45 PM
Apr 2021
Well as a pianist who LOVES Chopin, I naturally loved this show. I did find it a little long but I enjoyed the depth they gave a few of the characters. And the end actually made me sad, while most animes fail to make me feel much at all, so it was good writing.
Oct 21, 2022 2:49 PM
Jun 2020
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder? hahahha I mean, we all have preferences. For the most part, I think people usually watch shows from the genres that they enjoy. For me, I do enjoy vanilla romance and sappy romance plots (When i am in the mood). This show is pretty basic in its romance plot, which is fine by me, I enjoy basic stuff. And as many pointed out, the music and animation is great, so it makes the experience better.
Other than the romance story line, the other storylines were more than decent. The abusive childhood of the main character, and its impact on him was portrayed well without explicitly spelling out or pushing in the audiences face that he is traumatised. The female main character has a pretty standard persona of being a cheerful heroine who will open up the male character, while being terminally ill (Pretty standard persona for many romance dramas). AND then add their age into the mix, it just stirs my heart. They are so, so young (this is 1 factor that this show gets me emotionally). Not even 15, and one of the MC was traumatised in the one hobby he enjoyed greatly, while having to lived on his own after his only support and abuser since young left him. And the other MC have to come to terms that she will leave this world and her music, and her loving family behind soon. All while being in that age where majority of your peers are able to think about their future, their passion, and themselves. Is just too lonely, to be experiencing what they are experiencing respectively at that age.
The premise of this story having young children who are suffering already jab my tears bucket. THEN, having some of the elements of the story hitting close to home just gave them an express ticket right into my heart.
Hahahahha~
Considering the pleasure on my visual and auditory senses along with the decent basic story, is an easy 7. Then it having elements that made this show more personal and relatable will definitely raise my score. Not to mention, the execution of the story wasn't bad at all. The flow of the story is smooth.

Also, I am pretty sure we each have different scoring systems and benchmarks. Like there are tests that minus a mark for each wrong answer you provide, and there are the more standard ones where you don't get penalised for a wrong answer.
Oct 21, 2022 4:54 PM
Feb 2021
I'm aggressively obsessed with Chopin and this anime sucks his posthumous dick every chance it gets. 10/10 Chopin fanboi.
Oct 22, 2022 7:17 AM
Apr 2022
For me, it's the gorgeous animation and the actual depiction of the people playing violin or piano and how accurate it is because not a lot of shows have the character hit the right notes. I also feel like you can feel the heart and the emotions the characters feel through their playing and through the tragedies they face. The plot is genuinely great in my opinion. Also the fact that it doesn't have a happy ending really stands out to me because it was my first music/drama anime I've seen and I'm stunned by it
Oct 22, 2022 9:49 AM
Aug 2022
It was a famous anime when it’s released and somebody recommended it to me but since SAO is also another recommendation (an anime that I will always hate) I ended up not watching it. I actually watched this anime this year after after receiving the bluray box set from Rightstuf. It has a simple story but the lines they used in anime is so poetic and I did enjoy it even though it repeats sometimes. The animation is of course superb and the last episode is probably one of the best episodes I’ve seen since episode 5 of Cowboy Bebop. I gave 3 anime series a 10/10 YLIA is one of them. The 99 dollars I’ve spent on the box set is worth it.
Oct 22, 2022 10:03 AM
May 2022
I watched it at my lowest point in life and right after EVA. I ended holed up in my bed crying for three days. This and EVA has had such an impact on me I'll never forget it. If I watched it now I'd probably still give it a 10 but DEFINITELY not for the same reasons.
Oct 22, 2022 4:10 PM
Jun 2020
I loved the music, the artstyle and the cuteness of kaori. Not a big fan of the ending tho.
Oct 22, 2022 6:54 PM
Jan 2021
Omnisaur said:

I really agree with you, the way this anime made me feel after the last ep, was awful... :')
Oct 23, 2022 6:13 AM
Dec 2021
im a classical musician, the way the characters feel so connected to classical music, how deep their feelings are, it all feels amazing
Oct 24, 2022 1:59 PM
Jan 2022
LargeDarv said:

I’m a True emotional people, and for that reason a think a realy enjoied that show. But also, i have to say that the growing on the characters personalyts is what makes this show pop for me. When the show ends, i felt like i had lost a parent because of kaori.
Oct 25, 2022 9:49 PM
Jul 2022
Well I loved the music and most of the parts based around music plus it hits close to home
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2014

332 by Jalexo »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2015

1177 by ojarlos »»
May 11, 12:06 PM

Poll: » What do you think of the character artstyle?

Mallony - Oct 10, 2014

40 by Keytee1 »»
May 5, 9:35 PM

Poll: » Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2014

335 by RickHatake »»
May 1, 5:07 AM

Poll: » Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2015

234 by exho26 »»
May 1, 2:25 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.