Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 16, 2022 11:37 AM
Dec 2016
Tokime is completely different character after she joins the team. I feel after the mystery was author didnt have a clue what to do with her so we got bland uninspired NPC. Shotaro is NPC without faults.

All in all decent watch but it couldve been more what do you think
Oct 17, 2022 6:33 AM

Feb 2021
Tokime was really fine, that's all I needed to watch it.

"๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜บ, ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช... ๐˜•๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ."
โป๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜–๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช
Oct 17, 2022 7:11 AM
Nov 2021
its your another average 6/10 show. nothing wrong with that tho.
Oct 17, 2022 9:11 AM
Mar 2021
Clearly you've never watched Kamen rider w
Oct 17, 2022 9:12 AM
Ooga Booga

Jul 2020
Yea ngl the whole premise was pretty interesting but the only thing that kept me going was Tokime despite the heavy drop in interest she suffered from after the initial few episodes
โ™ก

smoochie smoochie

Oct 17, 2022 11:44 AM
Sep 2018
First few episodes where mostly about Tokime. Second ark was about joining her to the team. And the rest where mostly Kamen Rider W formula. Simple criminal case with super powers and some clues too villain's plan or identity.
Outside Tokime and individual case characters all main players are from many hours of story and character arks. Show shows some different sides of them some times. But it would be hard to change them much without something big. They saw and experienced a lot of trauma. Shotaro literally overcame a curse from avatar of Terror. He of course can change but not from what anime gave.
I personally liked anime even without the fact that it is sequel to one of my favorite seasons of my favorite Franchise. It was really classic episodic story with some plot in the background. That builds to something in future. I personally missed that type of story telling. Serialized story telling is cool and all, but it can grow boring when you see it too much. I like too see different cases, different characters, their life stories, enemies with different powers and abilities that main character need to overcome. Mysteries in Kamen Rider W aren't the best in existence. Their are simple. Their aren't brain dead. They serve to keep the fans curious but they aren't really hard because slowing mystery isn't most important. Mysteries serve as a build up for character of monster, his powers and fights with him. And fights can have philosophy or other meanings in them. But it is what it is. A variation of monster of the week story. It isn't something bad. I like that style. I'm old school Kamen Rider fan. But i understand if others don't like that style as much.
Tokime is cool. I think that anime art style takes from her some of the fem fatal energy from manga. I don't think she was less good of character after her arks. She isn't like god tier or something but she isn't bad. She is confused by the strange world she encounters and her lack of literal memories. She was behaving differently before joining because she lived alone trying to find clues by spying on the Road Dopant. After she joins she opens up has some fights with a team and clicks in her place. I would like her to have more scenes with Shotaro as she has more of chemistry with him than Akiko witch is like a child to her. XD
Opening is shit. The worst music i ever seen in anime. Ending is cool. More insert would make show god tier too me.
Animation was decent i feel that most of money was spent on first Henshin and big fight with Road Dopant. Rest of the fight wasn't bad. There are cool. But i feel that they given this smaller budget too se if this show would sell and if it will be profitable to make more seasons. Kamen Rider is really popular in Japan but anime is different beast than live action series and i fell that they ware little wary doing this series. It was to celebrate 50 years anniversary of Kamen Rider but they probably think of doing more staff with IP and look if this will get them profit.
I heard that this was popular in Japan and in America. Probably not as big as Bleach hype. But if it is really popular then it probably get second season.
I would like to get more of this characters and this world. I pray to god for second season. But i will understand if i don't get it. It's a show for niche audience. Don't get mad at me Kamen Rider fans my fellow brothers in arms it's sadly truth. It could change with time but now it's where it is.
Probably i write to long of review and nobody gonna read. But if someone does... You have my respekt. But enough of cutting English language by my dum Polish fingers.
Good night.
Oct 21, 2022 12:15 PM

Oct 2008
I dropped it after episode 2.
I liked the visuals, but not the characters.
Between the "power ranger" aspect and "detective" aspect, neither hooked me in, unfortunately.
Oct 27, 2022 9:01 PM
Mar 2021
SofiaBulga said:
Between the "power ranger" aspect and "detective" aspect, neither hooked me in, unfortunately.

power ranger ๐Ÿ’€
kamen rider w is what makes u like the characters
this anime isnt rlly a good way to start ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Oct 27, 2022 9:24 PM

Oct 2008
sabine6666 said:

Samurai Flamenco was actually my introduction to this thing. But I dropped the anime after 3 or 4 episodes. Then earlier this year I watched "Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de" and liked it mostly.
Oct 27, 2022 10:08 PM

Sep 2020
I didn't know much about the anime that relate to it and I usually don't enjoy mecha. It was a decent watch nonetheless.

Arteta's Tricky Reds!

Oct 28, 2022 11:45 AM
Mar 2021
SofiaBulga said:
sabine6666 said:

Samurai Flamenco was actually my introduction to this thing. But I dropped the anime after 3 or 4 episodes. Then earlier this year I watched "Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de" and liked it mostly.

yeah but kamen rider w is quite literally the prequel
so while u would understand fuuto pi its just more enjoyable with the whole kamen rider w knowledge
that was my point ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Nov 1, 2022 1:45 AM

Sep 2007
Bencordo said:

You hit the nail right there.

Taken on its own this series is quite average. If, however, you have seen the 50 episdes of Kamen Rider W {like I have} this becomes necessary viewing. I am honestly unsure this can be truely enjoyed without watching W, first. You miss out on the entire formation of Akiko and Ryu's relationship. At least Begins Night was name dropped at the end, though I would have preferred to see Kamen Rider Skull, as I think his design is cool, and lends itself better to the medium that is anime.
Jan 15, 7:40 AM
Mar 2021
Reply to Kiramainep
@Kiramainep Yeah this was an amazing anime if you watched Kamen Rider W.
Jan 15, 7:45 AM
Mar 2021
Reply to sabine6666
SofiaBulga said:

power ranger ๐Ÿ’€
kamen rider w is what makes u like the characters
@sabine6666 Agreed if you haven't watched Kamen Rider W it would be really hard to get into this anime.
Jan 31, 3:22 PM
Jul 2021
I like mystery anime but the rider stuff makes it boring. The waifu looked good but unfortunately in the future chapters there's ntr stuff. Made the same mistake with golden boy in the past. Never looking at manga panels again

More topics from this board

» Of all the Kamen Riders, why did Kamen Rider W get an anime?

Dejilan - Aug 8, 2022

24 by Ex-Aid »»
Apr 18, 6:19 AM

Poll: » Fuuto Tantei Episode 12 Discussion

3miL - Oct 16, 2022

48 by _windsky12 »»
Aug 11, 2023 1:56 PM

Poll: » Fuuto Tantei Episode 8 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Sep 18, 2022

31 by dohani »»
Apr 14, 2023 4:10 PM

Poll: » Fuuto Tantei Episode 6 Discussion

3miL - Sep 4, 2022

31 by YagoZeta »»
Oct 24, 2022 9:04 PM

Poll: » Fuuto Tantei Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AkeZZZ - Aug 14, 2022

73 by PekRA »»
Oct 23, 2022 2:28 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.