Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 12, 2022 2:34 PM
Aug 2021
Spoilers below!!

Do you guys think now that tiger lost his next powers a new season is possible?
If you ask me the could use tiger as a mentor/sensei for kaede that she can maybe grow out like tiger
I would love to hear you thoughts
Oct 12, 2022 7:53 PM

Aug 2018
We might need to wait 10 years again, who knows? Clearly, if season 1 was open, this is even worse. It ended without even an epilogue and a lot of plot points are open AF. Great season tho, but it depends on a sequel. Leaving it like this would be really sad.
Oct 12, 2022 8:16 PM
Oct 2020
I think if they are going to to that kind of story it would be easier to do as a movie
Oct 12, 2022 11:28 PM
Aug 2021
True i Just hope we will get a sequel i wanna know more about ouroboros
Oct 16, 2022 2:44 AM

Jul 2016
Ouroboros is still lurking out there, so i'm pretty sure there would be another sequel (well we'll probably need to wait for years). Kotetsu is the kind of guy who is always full of surprise. Even in the previous movie, he came out of retirement to be a hero again, so there will be another surprise for sure. The ending is so open. Lunatic is not confirmed to be dead yet. Ouroboros no 1 to 3 is being shown. Will Mattia continue his research about creating non next to be next? (this might be the key to tiger getting back his power, i think). I will gladly wait for years for the sequel.

Oct 17, 2022 3:29 PM

Sep 2009
They can put Kotetsu on a mentor role and gave us a new MC (I personally want Kaede to take the torch). This way he will be still relevant even without his powers. I wom't think just giving his powers back is an interesting plot move. And I won't say this season had an open ending. They actully finished all plots introduced. It is just that global plot with Ouroboros is far from ending and Yuri is still alive, probably.
Nov 1, 2022 2:26 AM

May 2009
Either next year or in 12 because it's 2022,, the year of a Tiger and 2023 is Rabbit.
Nov 12, 2022 7:20 AM

Jul 2011
It's hard to say. While Ouroboros is still out there, the heroes are still unaware of them or their involvement in this current season. Not to mention, I'm not sure what Kotetsu would be. While I've seen some people say Kotetsu could become a mentor to a new hero or even Kaede become a hero, I don't see him taking the role too well, as I could see him running into a burning building trying to help. By this point, I think Tiger and Bunny could stop here, which would be fine.

Nov 13, 2022 12:45 PM

Aug 2018
DaCraziGuy said:
We might need to wait 10 years again, who knows? Clearly, if season 1 was open, this is even worse. It ended without even an epilogue and a lot of plot points are open AF. Great season tho, but it depends on a sequel. Leaving it like this would be really sad.

I agree. they could add more about Ouroboros and make some stuff more clear. but... as I loved first season and I hoped for the second one and we finally got it after years I think... maybe it's enough already? BUT if they announce third season I'll be still surprised and I will watch it for sure!
Nov 17, 2022 3:04 AM
May 2019
I think we might get a movie next year. I can see them making an announcement about that during the final watch party video for S2 Part 2, which will air on Christmas Eve. There is going to be a Hero Greeting Event in NamjaTown, so I can see that being in promotion for a movie and/or be an event where they provide more info on a movie, etc.

I think a movie would be enough to tie up the only major loose end in S2, which is Kotetsu's decision in regards to Kaede wanting to become a hero. I think a movie would be good enough to wrap up that loose end and give closure to things like what Kotetsu will choose to do, now that he is no longer a NEXT, Kotetsu and Barnaby finally being able to get their drinks together, and stuff like Antonio's crush on Agnes.

As for Ouroboros, I think S2 made it extremely clear that this organization will always exist and will never be destroyed or ended. It's just too far reaching and integrated into the global society of Tiger & Bunny's world. So the heroes will never get to the core or end of the organization anyway, and the only reason it held significance in the series to begin with is because of Barnaby seeking revenge for his parents' deaths. He is past that need for revenge now by the end of S2, so I don't think Ouroboros still existing means much in regards to the likelihood of future installments.

I think we will get a movie next year (Year of the Rabbit), and then after that focus will shift to the American live action TV show that is supposedly in the works right now.
LilyGinnyBlack1Nov 17, 2022 3:13 AM
Nov 17, 2022 11:19 AM
Sep 2015
They need a better communication with Netflix, they need to release weekly like Isekai Ojisan (which is also produced by Netflix) and not release episode all at once like usual Netflix show, anime work in a different way than Netflix series. But I'm not gonna complain much because if there's no Netflix there might not even be SS2 in the first place, which is such a shame because T&B has one of the highest, if not the highest votes from many credible anime poll for several years. The producer fail to turn it into an "Intellectual Property", they should learn (and copy) a lot from how Shonen Jump handle their IP, especially My Hero Academia. No one is gonna wait 10 years for the next season.
Dec 15, 2022 7:47 AM

Jul 2019
I would definitely love to see that. This show is one of my favourites. I just love the characters. Since Ouroboros is still up and active. I'd want to see them get destroyed. Though Kotetsu would honestly be sidelined since he lost his powers, but I think it might still be possible for him to get his powers back with like science. But he might just become like a mentor or a host for the hero tv.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tiger & Bunny 2 Part 2 Episode 7 Discussion

BlichoBoy - Oct 7, 2022

4 by Stardew »»
Apr 23, 10:37 PM

Poll: » Tiger & Bunny 2 Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion

BlichoBoy - Oct 7, 2022

4 by Stardew »»
Apr 21, 12:17 AM

Poll: » Tiger & Bunny 2 Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion

BlichoBoy - Oct 7, 2022

3 by Stardew »»
Mar 21, 8:24 AM

Poll: » Tiger & Bunny 2 Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion

anime-prime - Oct 7, 2022

21 by Sieirra »»
Feb 25, 4:34 PM

Poll: » Tiger & Bunny 2 Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion

BlichoBoy - Oct 7, 2022

3 by Sieirra »»
Feb 25, 3:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.