Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 26, 2022 8:57 AM

Jan 2014
Another Vanguard season comes and goes, and honestly. With how Overdress has been seen as. I'm so glad that this season smashed it. It feels like Vanguard of old, and it took development as I figured way back then, to get here, and it's been worth the wait. This season has been a blast.

Here comes the final episode of season, two amazing fighters, battling it out. Another thing you love to see, even if I had my issues with the brackets of this whole thing, you can't say that's not good. Even if it's done over the top lmao. On to the next season, do hope it continues with this pace.
Sep 26, 2022 9:12 AM
Sep 2015
Oh, I thought episode 12 is the last episode and DressDress is the name of the new season. Turns out there's episode 13 and DressDress is the title of the episode. But everthing's going exactly as I said before, no surprised here.

See you next year!
Sep 26, 2022 9:53 AM
Sep 2021
Good ending as expected now the next season will show the fight between the japan team against the World team to see who's the strongest in the world.

I give it 5/0.
Sep 26, 2022 11:39 AM

Feb 2019
What was a really fun and hype Will+dress finale. I’m so proud of my boy YuYu for overcoming everything and getting the win. Can’t wait for next season
Sep 26, 2022 11:41 AM
Oct 2012
About as mid as it gets. While the shift in focus to card fights has been improved a lot the story and characters suffered. Almost no meaningful plot progression and none of the new characters really stand out. Yuyu is as bland and uninteresting a card game MC as any, easily the worst VG one. I know this season was greatly impacted by criticism of overDress but it became nothing more than a card game commercial which isn't really what you want your card game anime to be. Maybe the plot will pick up in the next season but given it's just going to be more tournaments I'm getting Asia Circuit vibes and that's not a good thing.

5/10.
Sep 27, 2022 6:42 PM
Sep 2022
Fights were absolutly amazing and I couldn't stop getting close to the screen whenever Youthberk was in his Revolform animation!
Oct 18, 2022 10:59 AM
Jul 2019
I'm not a usual card-fighting fan (which is why I really enjoyed/was hooked in from the first season), but this season was honestly my least favorite...as some have mentioned, the plot was practically non-existent and because of that, majority of the newly introduced characters were uninteresting to me. They all just felt like they were thrown in for this rather boring tournament arc. Also I MISSED Danji, although that message he sent to Yu-Yu at the end was adorable <3 I hope we get to see some more fun and meaningful character interactions in the next season...as much as I'm aware it's going to be another tournament arc...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: will+Dress Episode 8 Discussion

Ellenwitch - Aug 22, 2022

4 by HippoHipster »»
Feb 14, 8:04 AM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: will+Dress Episode 7 Discussion

Marinate1016 - Aug 15, 2022

3 by Pipimin »»
Nov 8, 2023 11:45 AM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: will+Dress Episode 1 Discussion

Ellenwitch - Jul 4, 2022

9 by guulaash »»
Apr 3, 2023 4:30 PM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: will+Dress Episode 2 Discussion

Marinate1016 - Jul 11, 2022

5 by Hayley2877 »»
Oct 9, 2022 8:47 AM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: will+Dress Episode 3 Discussion

Ellenwitch - Jul 18, 2022

4 by maslostygnie »»
Sep 29, 2022 1:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.