Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 25, 2022 12:51 PM
Aug 2021
And tell me why it's your favorite , You can also tell me your Top 3 Post time skip If you would like .
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 25, 2022 12:59 PM

Sep 2018
I would say dressrosa for the colloseum and Usopp moments..
Sep 25, 2022 1:03 PM
Dec 2020
dressrosa easily
Sep 25, 2022 1:07 PM
Mar 2022
Wholecake Island, with Zou coming second.
Sep 25, 2022 1:07 PM
Aug 2021
Pillsbury_Uchiha said:
dressrosa easily

I am right now in Wano but it seems like it will be better , in-terms of animation it's far superior than any arc and the setting in Japan is really nice , Kaido seems like a good villian , I don't know if he will beat Doflamingo tho .
Sep 25, 2022 1:08 PM
Dec 2020
Iamtragedy said:
Pillsbury_Uchiha said:
dressrosa easily

I am right now in Wano but it seems like it will be better , in-terms of animation it's far superior than any arc and the setting in Japan is really nice , Kaido seems like a good villian , I don't know if he will beat Doflamingo tho .

problem is im not there
Sep 25, 2022 1:08 PM
Aug 2021
Deanomac2010 said:

Interesting, most people hate on WCI but I really love it , in my Top 10 Arcs in all of One piece for sure.
Sep 25, 2022 1:09 PM
Aug 2021
Pillsbury_Uchiha said:
Iamtragedy said:

problem is im not there

You aren't caught up as well ? Me too
Aug 2022
1. Fishman Island
2. Wholecake Island
3. Zou
Aug 2022
Iamtragedy said:
Deanomac2010 said:

Interesting, most people hate on WCI but I really love it , in my Top 10 Arcs in all of One piece for sure.

i thought wholecake island was super popular? :)
Feb 2021
whole cake is my favorite arc in one piece
Nir#9404 on discord feel free to DM me
Sep 25, 2022 1:10 PM
Ooga Booga

Jul 2020
For me it's Wano with one of the main reasons being Yamato getting introduced. Aside from that I just really liked the atmosphere and actions that were going on with the whole revelations as well.

smoochie smoochie

Sep 25, 2022 1:10 PM
May 2022
Dressrosa is so good if you watch using One Pace. I’d argue it’s the best arc in all of One Piece
Sep 25, 2022 1:11 PM
Dec 2020
Iamtragedy said:
Pillsbury_Uchiha said:

problem is im not there

im in zou lol 764..
Sep 25, 2022 1:11 PM
Aug 2021
rosemay18 said:
Iamtragedy said:

On reddit and twitter I see alot of hate regarding that arc , but most people only like Sanji' Backstory and Katakuri Fight , other than that most people dont like anything abt it
Sep 25, 2022 1:12 PM
Aug 2021
rational_psycho said:
Dressrosa is so good if you watch using One Pace. I’d argue it’s the best arc in all of One Piece

I agree , the pacing was a big issue for me too , Wish i knew one pace when I watched dressrosa
Sep 25, 2022 1:13 PM
Aug 2021
rosemay18 said:
1. Fishman Island
2. Wholecake Island
3. Zou

I never see Fishman Island as well , very underrated .

Sep 2020
Dressrossa but when I reread every arc, I’ll come to a more informed decision.

Arteta's Tricky Reds!

May 2022
Iamtragedy said:
rational_psycho said:

I agree , the pacing was a big issue for me too , Wish i knew one pace when I watched dressrosa

You should definitely rewatch it at some point using One Pace. It’s such a fun arc that way
Sep 25, 2022 1:14 PM
Aug 2022
Iamtragedy said:
rosemay18 said:

On reddit and twitter I see alot of hate regarding that arc , but most people only like Sanji' Backstory and Katakuri Fight , other than that most people dont like anything abt it

fair :) well thats the fun of one piece, so many great story arcs oda given us with amazing settings, themes and emotional impact.
Sep 25, 2022 1:19 PM
Aug 2021
rosemay18 said:
Iamtragedy said:

fair :) well thats the fun of one piece, so many great story arcs oda given us with amazing settings, themes and emotional impact.

Facts , it's a one of a kind Manga , Oda is really the best writer of our generation , I am currently Re-reading pre time skip One piece and it's an awesome experience ,seeing it all come together again is so cool .
Sep 25, 2022 1:20 PM
Aug 2021
rational_psycho said:
Iamtragedy said:

You should definitely rewatch it at some point using One Pace. It’s such a fun arc that way

Currently re-reading pre-time skip one piece , it's so fun .
Sep 25, 2022 1:53 PM
Aug 2021
Pillsbury_Uchiha said:
Iamtragedy said:

im in zou lol 764..
Very cool arc , Has a very cool plot twist , and it's very important for setting up the arcs following it .
Sep 25, 2022 2:00 PM

Mar 2021
the one where i skip the opening
Sep 25, 2022 2:18 PM
Jul 2018
Whole Cake Island with Dressrosa as a close second and it’s an unpopular opinion but my third would be Punk Hazard. Dressrosa had the best villain but Whole Cake had the better pacing.
Sep 25, 2022 2:21 PM
Feb 2020
Zou, whole cake and dressrosa
Sep 25, 2022 2:39 PM
Aug 2021
zemeck said:

All have amazing openings !
Sep 25, 2022 3:18 PM
Dec 2021
Whole Cake Island is one of my favorites so far
Sep 25, 2022 3:24 PM
Apr 2020
Cake Island was the best for me. Wano is almost tied for best, but I wasn't a huge fan of the Oden character or some of the Akazaya 9. Dressrosa dragged too much, the mini tournament arc was cool and the final fight was amazing, but took too long to get there. I think the Punk Hazard arc isn't given enough credit. It had great reveals and character motivations including the introduction of Law. Zou had an interesting setting, but it didn't do much with the characters and felt a bit like filler. The main mink characters got most of their development in Whole Cake Island. The Fishman arc was just okay due to weak villains.
Sep 25, 2022 3:43 PM

Feb 2020
Dressrosa > whole cake >>> fisherman island > wano > punk hazard>reverie>zou>return to sabaody

Dressrosa and whole cake is just different built. Both are my favorites arcs of one piece as a whole. (Especially dressrosa is my second favorite one piece). Whole cake arc has a strong set of well written supporting (new or recurring characters) rivaling that of marineford or Ennis lobby. But still what makes dressrosa better than whole cake is that it makes even the shitty or comical characters iconic (something which wano desperately needed but didn't have)

Wano has potential but it's just disappointing in many ways even if there are redeeming points. Fisherman island is opposite to that aspect. it don't feel much but it's likeable is a weird way.

Punk hazard was most disappointing because of smoker's treatment otherwise it's has different atmosphere appeal like thriller bark or skypia (but not as good regardless).

Reverie is not much to say with its less content other that some interesting developments

Zou was felt like a ass pull to me at that time atleast plus not much interesting happened. Maybe it has mellowed down a bit. I am not sure about it. Wano doesn't help it age much though.

Return to sabaody...well i am kind of interested in caribou nowadays atleast.
AdampkSep 25, 2022 4:12 PM
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Sep 25, 2022 3:47 PM
Jul 2020
Everything after punk hazard is really close but I think I’m gonna have to give it to Wano or Whole Cake Island with maybe a slight edge to Wano probably due to recency bias, they’re both great and they both brought me to tears multiple times. Dressrosa is great as well it just didn’t have me quite as invested as the other 2. Reverie is a lore dump so it’s cheating but it’s still great and while Zou is probably the weakest of the arcs after punk hazard it’s still great and it’s not losing by much. Punk hazard and fishman island are probably some of the weakest arcs in one piece though. I hope egg head island can live up to all of these other arcs
Sep 25, 2022 4:34 PM
Aug 2021
Adampk said:
Dressrosa > whole cake >>> fisherman island > wano > punk hazard>reverie>zou>return to sabaody

Dressrosa and whole cake is just different built. Both are my favorites arcs of one piece as a whole. (Especially dressrosa is my second favorite one piece). Whole cake arc has a strong set of well written supporting (new or recurring characters) rivaling that of marineford or Ennis lobby. But still what makes dressrosa better than whole cake is that it makes even the shitty or comical characters iconic (something which wano desperately needed but didn't have)

Wano has potential but it's just disappointing in many ways even if there are redeeming points. Fisherman island is opposite to that aspect. it don't feel much but it's likeable is a weird way.

Punk hazard was most disappointing because of smoker's treatment otherwise it's has different atmosphere appeal like thriller bark or skypia (but not as good regardless).

Reverie is not much to say with its less content other that some interesting developments

Zou was felt like a ass pull to me at that time atleast plus not much interesting happened. Maybe it has mellowed down a bit. I am not sure about it. Wano doesn't help it age much though.

I have an unpopular opinion but I love Thriller bark so much , I love the theme of halloween and scary stuff you know , So far Wano for me is very good . other than that I agree with you about Punk Hazard , I hated how Smoker was handled as he is one of my favourite Marines but not anymore after that arc . and I love skypiea As well . The only arc in One piece that I don't like is Long ring Long Land.
IamtragedySep 25, 2022 7:46 PM
Sep 25, 2022 4:44 PM

Feb 2020
Iamtragedy said:
Adampk said:

I have an unpopular opinion but I love Thriller bark so much , I love the theme of halloween and scary stuff you know , So far in Wano for me is very good . other than that I agree with you about Punk Hazard , I hated how Smoker was handled as he is one of my favourite Marines but not anymore after that arc . and I love skypiea As well . The only arc in One piece that I don't like is Long ring Long Land.

I love thriller bark too
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Sep 25, 2022 4:56 PM

Jun 2011
So many good arcs post time skip.. Fishman Island, Wano, WCI, Dressrosa, Zou, etc. it's hard to choose, but if I had to pick one, I think I'll go with Wano for now. Zou was fantastic on all fronts, it's almost perfect, but just too short for my liking.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Sep 25, 2022 5:28 PM
Jul 2018
Wano arc. Top 2 arc for me!
Sep 25, 2022 6:33 PM
Aug 2017
whole cake island followed by Zou. i got real feels and excitement just like my favorite arcs from the pre time skip era (ennies lobby and skypea)
Sep 25, 2022 7:46 PM
Aug 2021
TwilightVenom said:
Cake Island was the best for me. Wano is almost tied for best, but I wasn't a huge fan of the Oden character or some of the Akazaya 9. Dressrosa dragged too much, the mini tournament arc was cool and the final fight was amazing, but took too long to get there. I think the Punk Hazard arc isn't given enough credit. It had great reveals and character motivations including the introduction of Law. Zou had an interesting setting, but it didn't do much with the characters and felt a bit like filler. The main mink characters got most of their development in Whole Cake Island. The Fishman arc was just okay due to weak villains.

Law was introduced back in Sabaody archipelago but was expanded on in Punk Hazard ( very underrated arc ), other than that I agree with you that Fishman Island had the weakest villians for me . Zou was good because it expanded on the Wano Plot and the relations between the Minks and Samurai , WCI and Dressrosa are both amazing but have pacing issues in the Anime .
Sep 25, 2022 8:17 PM

Mar 2021
Iamtragedy said:
zemeck said:

ive only seen one opening so far💀
Sep 25, 2022 8:19 PM
Aug 2021
zemeck said:
Iamtragedy said:

You always skip them ? , I love most of the openings in One Piece.
Sep 25, 2022 8:20 PM

Mar 2021
Iamtragedy said:
zemeck said:

im on episode something 30 so the only opening ive seen is "we are"
Sep 25, 2022 8:22 PM
Aug 2021
zemeck said:
Iamtragedy said:

It's a masterpiece imo , one of the best , Btw you shouldn't watch openings on youtube or read the episode titles because they spoil alot and I mean ALOT.
Sep 25, 2022 8:24 PM

Mar 2021
Iamtragedy said:
zemeck said:

It's a masterpiece imo , one of the best , Btw you shouldn't watch openings on youtube or read the episode titles because they spoil alot and I mean ALOT.

dont worry about it i already got spoiled a ton💀💀, appreciate the warning though thanks
Sep 25, 2022 8:27 PM
Aug 2021
zemeck said:
Iamtragedy said:

dont worry about it i already got spoiled a ton💀💀, appreciate the warning though thanks

Urw , Goodluck on your One piece journey , You won't regret it , I've been watching One piece for a year and I still haven't caught up but it's worth every second Be sure to message me what you think of every arc you finish :)
Sep 25, 2022 8:29 PM

Mar 2021
Iamtragedy said:
zemeck said:

Urw , Goodluck on your One piece journey , You won't regret it , I've been watching One piece for a year and I still haven't caught up but it's worth every second Be sure to message me what you think of every arc you finish :)

alright you got it bro and thanks
Sep 25, 2022 9:50 PM

Sep 2020
Dressrosa for sure
Sep 25, 2022 10:04 PM

Dec 2020
Definitely wci, wano is overrated asf
Sep 25, 2022 10:36 PM
Sep 25, 2022 10:45 PM
Aug 2011
I liked Wholecake a lot because we finally got to see Sanji's backstory. And I really like Pudding's personality.
Sep 25, 2022 11:25 PM

Jan 2020
It's pretty close. Reverie deserves respect for how hype it was for it's short duration. But I might think Dressrosa.

I used to have some mixed feelings on Dressrosa but looking back, I really did enjoy the arc and it had some strong highs. Wano might end up aging well as well

Sep 26, 2022 12:00 AM
Sep 2021
I would say dressrossa cause of sabo eating aces fruit ngl
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Chelleee - Sep 13, 2008

377 by TheStarscream759 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1015 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 23, 2022

476 by kappaisnew »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1101 Discussion ( 1 2 )

phantom346 - Apr 14

54 by LadyLeeMing »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 219 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kaito__Kid - Nov 17, 2009

60 by X1ma »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1011 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AhriTheS3xyFox - Feb 19, 2022

58 by Marcos-1 »»
Today, 6:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.