Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 22, 2022 9:09 AM

Jul 2019
Saltiest-Salt said:
What's the point? Like, genuinely.

To get a sense of self-worth in the eyes of anime culture in the west. (Opinion)

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Sep 22, 2022 9:12 AM

Jul 2019
The fact that people instantly resort to sexual relationships when it comes to people having waifus in anime is just a very ill-minded view point.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Sep 22, 2022 10:54 AM
Jul 2018
Because they are simply my favorite characters and nothing more. (2)
Sep 22, 2022 11:19 AM
May 2020
Why should i have one? I have a wife right here.

And what is it do? What i'm going to do if i have waifu? If it can get out from my laptop screen and do my jobs make me money, sure why not? But it can't unfortunately.
Sep 22, 2022 11:22 AM

Feb 2021
I don't need them, it is pretty simple.
Sep 22, 2022 1:38 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
chuuNTRon said:
No need for one, I haven't hit bottom yet.

There's no rock at the bottom... You just keep falling without realizing that you are past the point which you are referring to..

Sep 22, 2022 1:41 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
Mako_Shark_ said:
You marry an Anime Character = No children, can't even f**k her/him, can only stare at computer screen and j**k off(which you will grow tired of, believe me).

You marry a real person = Have children, can also f**k her/him.

No waifu is much better...

Real women does this to you and your kid and I don't want that Like in This video https://twitter.com/maaziakuchie/status/1569768958944845832

Sep 22, 2022 3:59 PM

Nov 2015
COTEisShitTier said:
Hrybami said:
I've been curious (and terrified) to know why some of you don't have a waifu yet.

Since there is no definitive description of what should be a waifu, pretty much anyone can have a waifu with the meaning they want to attach to them. Waifu culture is a culture of freedom and contentment. So how come people still refuse to embrace waifu culture?
Because I'm not a 35 year old basement dweller living off the money inherited from my deceased parents.
So the only reason you don't have one is because you have a job and your own place? Must be reassuring to know you'll have a waifu waiting in the wings if you ever lose your job and home.
and i guess

that i just don't know
Sep 22, 2022 4:39 PM

Sep 2022
chuuNTRon said:
COTEisShitTier said:
Because I'm not a 35 year old basement dweller living off the money inherited from my deceased parents.
So the only reason you don't have one is because you have a job and your own place? Must be reassuring to know you'll have a waifu waiting in the wings if you ever lose your job and home.

Ok 26 year old man that still get's attached to drawings.
Sep 22, 2022 5:18 PM

Nov 2015
COTEisShitTier said:
chuuNTRon said:

Why bother with the reply when you've got nothing to say. Well here's a little English lesson to make this worth your while. "Gets" doesn't take an apostrophe. Unless you meant to say "Ok 26 year old man that still get is attached to drawings". Good thing you don't need to know basic grammar wherever you work.
and i guess

that i just don't know
Sep 22, 2022 5:24 PM

Jul 2019
they are watching anime with their 3d girl, simply they are fake anime fans
Sep 22, 2022 6:08 PM
Kii_Ibarra

Dec 2020
Because I have no interest in romance, period, lol

Unalike a lot of the "anti-waifu" crowd, I have nothing against people having waifus though. To each their own
My greatest contribution to this website:
Sep 23, 2022 3:05 AM

Sep 2022
chuuNTRon said:
COTEisShitTier said:

Why bother with the reply when you've got nothing to say. Well here's a little English lesson to make this worth your while. "Gets" doesn't take an apostrophe. Unless you meant to say "Ok 26 year old man that still get is attached to drawings". Good thing you don't need to know basic grammar wherever you work.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/191/035/135.png
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» How much time do you spend discussing anime?

RobertBobert - May 6

31 by FanofAction »»
3 minutes ago

» Write your takes in anime and I'll prove you're incorrect.

Gashadokur0 - 2 hours ago

26 by Gashadokur0 »»
3 minutes ago

» Going through shows you saw a decade ago, have they fell off?

Dragevard - Yesterday

27 by ColourWheel »»
7 minutes ago

» Why do so many people still shove anime through interpolaiton AI? ( 1 2 )

Akuya - May 19

60 by JaniSIr »»
9 minutes ago

Poll: » Which of the big 3 do you think has the best music?

Akuya - 58 minutes ago

4 by tchitchouan »»
12 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.