Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 29, 2010 11:25 AM

Jul 2008
Let's hear it. (:

I find him very smart. He's a great analyzer and observer. Plus how he tries his best as a catcher. His short-tempered personality also so cute. And the biggest plus on me --> Nakamura Yuuichi. ♥♥♥♥
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 29, 2010 11:42 AM

Feb 2008
D:
Is there really a need for a reason?
He is great thinker. And strategist. He is great catcher. He seems so far away, but still so close to Mihashi and gang. He can analyze people in seconds.
He does not blame others when he's wrong. Although he is a bit closed up, he isn't hard on telling "Sorry" when it's needed.

And best for last.. He cares about Mihashi. (STILL LOVING HOLDING HANDS SCENE FROM 2nd EPISODE! <3333)
Apr 29, 2010 7:01 PM

Jun 2007
For me I like him (again, not in a gay way) probably because he's a lot like how I am. I have a short temper as well, which is pretty common in people, but moreso I have the inability to ever sound well - not angry or yelling.

I almost always sound and look angry, even if I'm the complete opposite.

So it's pretty fun seeing him trying to deal with Mihashi and how he goes about it because I can understand the problem and relate to it too.

Aside from that he's one of the coolest guys on the team and is pretty badass during the games.
Apr 30, 2010 5:13 AM

Dec 2009
his short temper!! XD
and the way he communicates with Mihashi~
he knows how to analyse the opponent and how to trick them~
badass abe is the best! XD
(his voice of course too!)
I believe in karma what you give is what you get returned~ ♫
May 5, 2010 10:21 PM

Jan 2010
I love how he interacts with Mihashi!
He's short tempered and tries hard to be able to get through to Mihashi. It's pretty funny when he finally does.

I also love how he pays baseball and knows his game. It's hard work to know so much about your own team let alone know about the players of another.

May 9, 2010 5:46 PM

Jul 2009
Zeino said:

I find him very smart. He's a great analyzer and observer. Plus how he tries his best as a catcher. His short-tempered personality also so cute. And the biggest plus on me --> Nakamura Yuuichi. ♥♥♥♥

+ his evil grin.

sladhaugdMay 10, 2010 8:19 AM

May 11, 2010 1:15 AM
Mar 2010
well other than the fact that he is totally hot he is smart and i love the way he is always so serious.
May 11, 2010 9:36 PM

Jan 2010
sladhaugd said:
Zeino said:

+ his evil grin.

LoL Love his evil grin!

May 20, 2010 7:53 PM

Dec 2008
I love his analyzing abilities and his role as a catcher. But I really relate to him on trying to talk softly. I have a loud voice myself so to me it doesn't seem like I'm loud, but to other people, yes.

I like how when people tell him about some of his flaws, he tries to fix them. Doesn't always succeed, but he tries.

Also, we share the same birthday. Yay.
How long would it take to earn 50 million yen, Karasawa? - Katsuya
No longer than it would take to get to the bank, provided I have a gun. -Karasawa
I'm through talking with you. -Katsuya
Jun 12, 2010 2:15 AM

May 2009
He's an amazing strategist. Quick and sharp, very observant.
It's funny when he's waiting for Mihashi to speak up. lol.. He can definitely be intimidating. But I totally love how Mihashi has the ability to open and warm him up. He may be authoritative, but let's see what S2 has cooking for him. ;D
_____ _ _ ______

Within pain, there is desire.

_____ _ _ ______
Jul 4, 2010 12:29 PM

May 2010
I think everything about him is brilliant. He's very serious and committed, finding out all possible about the opposite team and remembering it to help the team in orchestrating the opponent's downfall, and yet he's not arrogant or conceited about his skills. Mihashi brings out a side in him no-one else does.
And his flaws don't make him a worse person, they make him better, especially when he tries to work on them. <3

Jul 10, 2010 11:29 PM

Apr 2010
Because Abe looks serious all the time, but he actually has a softer side. And he's very aware of everything around him. I love that he's analytical and competitive.

If I were a zombie, I'd want to eat his brain. O_O
Jul 28, 2010 4:07 PM
Mar 2010
I think he's really cute, and very athletic, he's a great catcher on his team and knows how to plan things through good. He's smart too which is good even though sometimes he be a little tempered around Mihashi and he's tottally awesome ^-^
Yuki23487Jul 28, 2010 4:11 PM
Aug 9, 2010 2:22 PM

May 2010
DeepSeaCreature said:

If I were a zombie, I'd want to eat his brain. O_O

o.O i have never thought of that! good plan! :D

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.