Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 11, 2022 6:57 AM
Jul 2018
I officially declare that DBS has one of the worst power systems in anime, if not the worst.

If earlier (in the DBZ) special abilities and various characteristics more or less combined well with a huge destructive potential, now the combination has become very bad.

In Dragon Ball Super, not strength, but skill began to play a big role. It would seem that this is a great thing. But the implementation here is the worst.

First of all, the Dragon Ball fighters are already martial artists, and they already know almost everything. In general, there is nothing to teach them already. However, in the Dragon Ball Super, they spat on this and exposed the heroes as fools who did not know about martial arts.

Secondly, teamwork began to play a big role.
This has never happened in DBZ. For example, even with teamwork and joint attacks, according to normal logic, even if working together, two Super Saiyan 1 Gohan would not even be able to properly injure Super Saiyan 2 Gohan. The latter does not need any serious tactics, thoughtfulness of their actions and coherence. He's just in a "different weight class". It's like two 50-pound fighters attacking a 100-pound one. No amount of teamwork will help them.

In Dragon Ball Super, especially in the Toyotaro manga, teamwork became stronger than the huge difference in strength, and, spitting on logic, began to defeat it. In other words, teamwork has become a piano. Template power of friendship.
In Dragon Ball Super teamwork allows you to overcome more than 100 times the difference in strength!

Thirdly, regarding martial arts again, accuracy and skill also became "strength out of thin air", similar to team attacks, making it easy to overcome high superiority in strength.

So, for example, by simply predicting where Hit would hit, Son Goku in the Champa tournament was able to fight him in basic form. Better than Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta. Is it okay that being a Blue, Vegeta is over 400 times stronger than Son Goku? He has a reaction more than 400 times higher, speed, endurance, strength. Even if Goku saw Hit's punches, one such punch should have knocked him out since Goku was in base form.

Even in the first Naruto series, the situation is better! It's all so bad! Has anyone watched Naruto? There, Sasuke fought Rock Lee, and despite seeing all of his attacks with his Sharingan eyes, his body just didn't have time to do anything against them.
So, in the battle with Hit, there should have been about the same situation.

Or another vivid example: Migatte no Gokui.
This technique simply allows you to increase the response of the basic form and the accuracy of movements without adding any strength. But this allows her to suddenly become stronger than Super Saiyan Blue with 20x Kaioken and Genki Dama. This is just a real hail of spitting in the direction of logic.

In the manga, even worse, even Muten Roshi was able to use the makings of this technique to dodge Jiren's attacks.
And Roshi has no growth of strength. Even one of the Justice Warriors scanned Roshi and didn't notice any progress in strength. Power doesn't really increase.
This is just a message of all the progress passed earlier to hell!
We are directly told that Son Goku and his friends have not learned any lessons from the past and are not martial artists, but this is a blatant lie.

In the same manga, the Justice Team warriors were able to avoid the attacks of the Legendary Super Saiyan Kell by simply calculating what she would do, again not caring about the overwhelming difference in power.

In conclusion, let's say that in Dragon Ball Super, strength characteristics play a much less important role than teamwork and skill. In some magical way, teamwork and skill are much more effective, working like "strength from thin air". They seem to drastically increase all stats by a greater number of times than natural, natural, direct stat boosts.
removed-userAug 11, 2022 7:04 AM
Aug 11, 2022 7:07 AM

Aug 2022
Bro you've watched 12 anime tf you mean "the worst power system in anime" lmao.
Aug 11, 2022 7:13 AM
Jul 2018
StaleMan said:
Bro you've watched 12 anime tf you mean "the worst power system in anime" lmao.

I have not added all the anime I have watched.
I'm just lazy)
Aug 11, 2022 7:38 AM
Sep 2021
Nick_Rick_20 said:
I officially declare that DBS has one of the worst power systems in anime, if not the worst.

If earlier (in the DBZ) special abilities and various characteristics more or less combined well with a huge destructive potential, now the combination has become very bad.

In Dragon Ball Super, not strength, but skill began to play a big role. It would seem that this is a great thing. But the implementation here is the worst.

First of all, the Dragon Ball fighters are already martial artists, and they already know almost everything. In general, there is nothing to teach them already. However, in the Dragon Ball Super, they spat on this and exposed the heroes as fools who did not know about martial arts.

This has never happened in DBZ. For example, even with teamwork and joint attacks, according to normal logic, even if working together, two Super Saiyan 1 Gohan would not even be able to properly injure Super Saiyan 2 Gohan. The latter does not need any serious tactics, thoughtfulness of their actions and coherence. He's just in a "different weight class". It's like two 50-pound fighters attacking a 100-pound one. No amount of teamwork will help them.

In Dragon Ball Super, especially in the Toyotaro manga, teamwork became stronger than the huge difference in strength, and, spitting on logic, began to defeat it. In other words, teamwork has become a piano. Template power of friendship.
In Dragon Ball Super teamwork allows you to overcome more than 100 times the difference in strength!

Thirdly, regarding martial arts again, accuracy and skill also became "strength out of thin air", similar to team attacks, making it easy to overcome high superiority in strength.

So, for example, by simply predicting where Hit would hit, Son Goku in the Champa tournament was able to fight him in basic form. Better than Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta. Is it okay that being a Blue, Vegeta is over 400 times stronger than Son Goku? He has a reaction more than 400 times higher, speed, endurance, strength. Even if Goku saw Hit's punches, one such punch should have knocked him out since Goku was in base form.

Even in the first Naruto series, the situation is better! It's all so bad! Has anyone watched Naruto? There, Sasuke fought Rock Lee, and despite seeing all of his attacks with his Sharingan eyes, his body just didn't have time to do anything against them.

This technique simply allows you to increase the response of the basic form and the accuracy of movements without adding any strength. But this allows her to suddenly become stronger than Super Saiyan Blue with 20x Kaioken and Genki Dama. This is just a real hail of spitting in the direction of logic.

In the manga, even worse, even Muten Roshi was able to use the makings of this technique to dodge Jiren's attacks.
And Roshi has no growth of strength. Even one of the Justice Warriors scanned Roshi and didn't notice any progress in strength. Power doesn't really increase.
We are directly told that Son Goku and his friends have not learned any lessons from the past and are not martial artists, but this is a blatant lie.

In the same manga, the Justice Team warriors were able to avoid the attacks of the Legendary Super Saiyan Kell by simply calculating what she would do, again not caring about the overwhelming difference in power.

In conclusion, let's say that in Dragon Ball Super, strength characteristics play a much less important role than teamwork and skill. In some magical way, teamwork and skill are much more effective, working like "strength from thin air". They seem to drastically increase all stats by a greater number of times than natural, natural, direct stat boosts.

You gave HXH 4?
Damn
Aug 11, 2022 9:31 AM
Aug 2021
this absolutely shat on hxh this man gave it a 4
Aug 11, 2022 10:32 AM
Jul 2018
JJMatoi said:
Nick_Rick_20 said:

You gave HXH 4?
Damn

Do you have any problems with this?
I gave a bad rating to a bad anime.
Aug 11, 2022 10:33 AM
Jul 2018
Kermit-SAMA said:

I see that on this site society has degraded to such an extent that it judges a person according to lists.
Sadly...
Aug 11, 2022 10:38 AM
Aug 2021
Nick_Rick_20 said:
Kermit-SAMA said:

I see that on this site society has degraded to such an extent that it judges a person according to lists.
Sadly...
nah fam I was just saying that you shat on the show by giving it a 4 nothing else
Aug 11, 2022 12:08 PM

Mar 2020
Ok read everything and I can only agree with most of what u said but:

1. u Said that 2 ssj1 Gohan couldn’t beat 1 ssj2 gohan no matter how much they work together. That’s true cause ssj2 gives u a 100x boost and ssj1 only 50x (correct me if I’m wrong) meaning ssj gohan is twice as strong and u only need to be 50% stronger to completely dominate someone.

But I can’t remember someone who was twice as strong as goku in dbs and had problems fighting against him and vegeta
All his enemies were highest 20% stronger which is still much but not too much to handle with a solid teamwork

2. the fight against hit. Vegeta had no chance of winning and lost. Goku fought a better fight. U said it doesn’t make sense that goku can handle and evade punches which defeated vegeta because vegeta is much much stronger in blue than base goku so his defense and reaction is stronger. So first Hits ability is time stop for 0.1-0.5 seconds. Goku didn’t evade one punch from hit in his base he only predicted. Goku wasn’t able to react to his punch since he is in his base he just predicted when hit activated his ability (see pic 1 and 2) only after transforming into blue he was able to dodge.

Second in the manga goku only took too punches in his base and then after testing his theory he went to blue. Punch one was to test it punch two to solve it. Hit also probably held back since goku was very polite in their small talk (they also said hit normally doesn’t talk that much) and was very confident in solving his technique maybe hit was teasing him cause he suggest him to give up after he attacked with his first punch.

Aug 11, 2022 12:41 PM

Mar 2020
My thoughts about it (opinion)
3. migatte no gukui

I think Ultra instinct sign is only a technique which allows u to use your body at full potential but still letting your emotions interfere with this technique and ultra instinct is the same technique that works different. You are not allowed to get led by any of you emotions and have to stay calm no matter what and as reward you get a big power boost

A theory is ultra instinct sign being a technique and ultra instinct being a transformation meaning you could put ultra instinct sign on other transformations

Master roshi didn’t used ultra instinct sign but something very similar to it evade jiren attacks. Jiren is much stronger and faster so he couldn’t evade long and couldn’t do anything but evading. I guess he used something that’s a step before ultra instinct sign. If he would train with whis for a while it would be possible for him to achieve ultra instinct sign since he is very close to it

Aug 11, 2022 2:00 PM
Jul 2018
Nikaisaka said:

1. u Said that 2 ssj1 Gohan couldn’t beat 1 ssj2 gohan no matter how much they work together. That’s true cause ssj2 gives u a 100x boost and ssj1 only 50x (correct me if I’m wrong) meaning ssj gohan is twice as strong and u only need to be 50% stronger to completely dominate someone.

But I can’t remember someone who was twice as strong as goku in dbs and had problems fighting against him and vegeta
All his enemies were highest 20% stronger which is still much but not too much to handle with a solid teamwork

2. the fight against hit. Vegeta had no chance of winning and lost. Goku fought a better fight. U said it doesn’t make sense that goku can handle and evade punches which defeated vegeta because vegeta is much much stronger in blue than base goku so his defense and reaction is stronger. So first Hits ability is time stop for 0.1-0.5 seconds. Goku didn’t evade one punch from hit in his base he only predicted. Goku wasn’t able to react to his punch since he is in his base he just predicted when hit activated his ability (see pic 1 and 2) only after transforming into blue he was able to dodge.

Second in the manga goku only took too punches in his base and then after testing his theory he went to blue. Punch one was to test it punch two to solve it. Hit also probably held back since goku was very polite in their small talk (they also said hit normally doesn’t talk that much) and was very confident in solving his technique maybe hit was teasing him cause he suggest him to give up after he attacked with his first punch.

Do you understand that in the classic series, a 2-fold difference is instant death? Yes, not even twice, but one and a half. For example, Vegeta (24,000) one shot Cui (18,000). Or Goku (150,000,000) succumbed to Frieza (120,000,000) if only he could somehow fight.
And I gave an example with Gohan so that you can understand that just the difference of 2 times is, again, instant death.
The Cell Juniors were played with SSJ 2 Stage Vegeta while SSJ2 Gohan one shot those same Cell Juniors.

DBS did not give a damn about this overwhelming difference.
The fight between Roshi and Jiren is absolutely ridiculous. It's like Tao Pai Pai fighting Frieza's 4th form.
No technique, according to normal logic, can help Roshi dodge at least Jiren's slow blow.
THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE BY ELEMENTARY LOGIC!

About Hit.
So the fact of the matter is that Goku in Blue has to one-shot Hit. Just destroy with presence.
Blue is stronger than God, God is stronger than SSJ3, which has a base form multiplier of 400.
The difference is more than 400 times, CARL! If this fight was in DBZ, then Goku, being Blue, would take Hit off with an aura. He wouldn't even need to dodge Hit's attacks, then Goku's body strength is more than 400 times greater! Also, Hit simply does not have time to use his technique, because Goku's speed is more than 400 times higher than the basic form with which he fought Hit. MORE THAN 400 TIMES!
(I have not yet taken into account the 10-fold Kaioken: 400 * 10 = 4000!)
I repeat, a difference of 2 times is instant death, and even a difference of more than 400 times you must understand yourself.
If you want to assume that Hit was holding back, then this situation gets even sillier, since he then had to use less than 0.25% of his entire strength against Basic Goku.
removed-userAug 11, 2022 2:05 PM
Aug 11, 2022 2:04 PM
Jul 2018
Nikaisaka said:
3. migatte no gukui

I think Ultra instinct sign is only a technique which allows u to use your body at full potential but still letting your emotions interfere with this technique and ultra instinct is the same technique that works different. You are not allowed to get led by any of you emotions and have to stay calm no matter what and as reward you get a big power boost

A theory is ultra instinct sign being a technique and ultra instinct being a transformation meaning you could put ultra instinct sign on other transformations

Master roshi didn’t used ultra instinct sign but something very similar to it evade jiren attacks. Jiren is much stronger and faster so he couldn’t evade long and couldn’t do anything but evading. I guess he used something that’s a step before ultra instinct sign. If he would train with whis for a while it would be possible for him to achieve ultra instinct sign since he is very close to it
3. migatte no gukui

The whole point of Migatte no Gokui is that its user increases the reaction of the basic form and the accuracy of movements WITHOUT ADDING STRENGTH!
These are not two different techniques.
Aug 11, 2022 2:36 PM

Mar 2020
Nick_Rick_20 said:
Nikaisaka said:

Do you understand that in the classic series, a 2-fold difference is instant death? Yes, not even twice, but one and a half. For example, Vegeta (24,000) one shot Cui (18,000). Or Goku (150,000,000) succumbed to Frieza (120,000,000) if only he could somehow fight.
And I gave an example with Gohan so that you can understand that just the difference of 2 times is, again, instant death.
The Cell Juniors were played with SSJ 2 Stage Vegeta while SSJ2 Gohan one shot those same Cell Juniors.

The fight between Roshi and Jiren is absolutely ridiculous. It's like Tao Pai Pai fighting Frieza's 4th form.
No technique, according to normal logic, can help Roshi dodge at least Jiren's slow blow.

About Hit.
So the fact of the matter is that Goku in Blue has to one-shot Hit. Just destroy with presence.
Blue is stronger than God, God is stronger than SSJ3, which has a base form multiplier of 400.
The difference is more than 400 times, CARL! If this fight was in DBZ, then Goku, being Blue, would take Hit off with an aura. He wouldn't even need to dodge Hit's attacks, then Goku's body strength is more than 400 times greater! Also, Hit simply does not have time to use his technique, because Goku's speed is more than 400 times higher than the basic form with which he fought Hit. MORE THAN 400 TIMES!
I repeat, a difference of 2 times is instant death, and even a difference of more than 400 times you must understand yourself.
If you want to assume that Hit was holding back, then this situation gets even sillier, since he then had to use less than 0.25% of his entire strength against Basic Goku.
Nick_Rick_20 said:
Nikaisaka said:

About Hit.
Nick_Rick_20 said:
Nikaisaka said:

About Hit.
ahh yeah forgot that the multiplier in db is ridiculously high

Aug 11, 2022 2:40 PM

Mar 2020
Nick_Rick_20 said:
Nikaisaka said:
3. migatte no gukui

3. migatte no gukui

The whole point of Migatte no Gokui is that its user increases the reaction of the basic form and the accuracy of movements WITHOUT ADDING STRENGTH!
These are not two different techniques.

Then why did ultra instinct give jiren some critical hits but blue kaioken was nothing
There must be a power boost
Sign maybe doesn’t increase strengt but ultra instinct definitely does

Aug 11, 2022 2:51 PM
Sep 2017
I got a notification from this wtf 💀 💀
Aug 11, 2022 3:27 PM
Jul 2018
Nikaisaka said:
Nick_Rick_20 said:

About Hit.
Nick_Rick_20 said:

About Hit.
Nick_Rick_20 said:

About Hit.

However, DBZ did not interfere with this.
The balance of power was in order. Unlike DBS...
Aug 11, 2022 3:37 PM

Mar 2020
Nick_Rick_20 said:
Nikaisaka said:

However, DBZ did not interfere with this.
The balance of power was in order. Unlike DBS...

Yeah now that I think about it it really is messed up

Aug 11, 2022 10:40 PM
Aug 2020
who gonna read this thing 🌚🌚🌚 im just lazy
Cant think of a signature
Aug 12, 2022 4:44 AM
Jan 2021
Doesn’t matter, goku still solos
Aug 12, 2022 5:23 AM

Jul 2021
Dbs is full of plot holes, they left the realm of logic way long ago

Friends are nothing more than the people who you spend the fun, yet meaningless times with. When those times get rough, they aren’t there to support you.

My Mushoku Tensei Review
Aug 21, 2022 3:06 PM
May 2021
Nick_Rick_20 said:

That time i got reincarnated as a slime is by far worse

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2015

51 by TheColonel76 »»
Yesterday, 8:45 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2015

96 by TheColonel76 »»
Yesterday, 7:36 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 69 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2016

102 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 19, 9:57 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 66 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2016

352 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 19, 8:46 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2015

57 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 18, 10:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.