Forum Settings
Forums
Kakegurui - Compulsive Gambler -
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 26, 2022 7:10 PM

Feb 2014
That was more erotic than usual.

Isn't paying 1 million yen a bit too low? Remember when Yumeko had like 200 or 300 million yen in debt?

Also, isn't her pitch-black mouth creepy?

Damn... Sayaka went full mindbreak.

Kirari should break Yumeko's spirit again, she won't be prepared.
Jul 27, 2022 12:29 AM

Oct 2020
Jul 28, 2022 12:29 PM
Oct 2020
Oh looks like the end is near. Will we finally get a match between the president and our favorite gambling addict?
Jul 28, 2022 10:12 PM

Feb 2021
Absolutely loved this chapter, I can’t wait to see where this is now going.

Poor Igarashi. Nothing ever goes as planned for her.
Aug 8, 2022 10:28 PM
Aug 2021
Ikkun_ said:
So this was her aim. I'm getting the feeling the end is near

it does feel like it
Aug 8, 2022 10:29 PM
Aug 2021
I Really Loved this chapter but...one question...
why was kirari stripping?
ps: that page 8 tho...
Aug 14, 2022 12:09 AM
Sep 2021
Rayane-47 said:
Ikkun_ said:
So this was her aim. I'm getting the feeling the end is near

it does feel like it

I really hope it’s not near the end… this series is amazing
Aug 14, 2022 9:03 AM
Aug 2021
hippo21302 said:
Rayane-47 said:

it does feel like it

I love this series. The Artwork is phenomenal and the story is good as well. I mean...a real showdown between Kirari and Yumeko is about to happen and that's what the whole manga was aiming towards so...yeeeeeaaaa but...there's still a year left in high school so I would love to see that year come into play
Aug 16, 2022 12:19 PM
Sep 2021
Rayane-47 said:
hippo21302 said:

I love this series. The Artwork is phenomenal and the story is good as well. I mean...a real showdown between Kirari and Yumeko is about to happen and that's what the whole manga was aiming towards so...yeeeeeaaaa but...there's still a year left in high school so I would love to see that year come into play

It’s weird because what happened in the anime she has already played the president. So I have no idea what they are gonna do lol.
Aug 18, 2022 7:39 PM
Aug 2021
hippo21302 said:
Rayane-47 said:

It’s weird because what happened in the anime she has already played the president. So I have no idea what they are gonna do lol.
I believe that anime part was original. But even so...they played a simple game(I think) so this time, they need to play something more extravagant(something involving cards,like that game with saotome and ririka)
Aug 18, 2022 11:27 PM
Sep 2021

It’s weird because what happened in the anime she has already played the president. So I have no idea what they are gonna do lol.[/quote]I believe that anime part was original. But even so...they played a simple game(I think) so this time, they need to play something more extravagant(something involving cards,like that game with saotome and ririka)[/quote]

the problem is that it kind of ruins the stakes and build up to this match, they wouldn't be able to do the satome and rirkia vs the president as there going to use it as one of the matches. i believe they will do a anime original ending again. it going to be hard to even make the third season because the anime original ending for that season, so there is a possibility that it wont be picked up again.
(and in my opinion the tower of door would be a amazing REPLECEMENT!)
Sep 20, 2022 8:01 PM
Nov 2019
Rayane-47 said:

Taking her jacket off? It is more than likely to be just to cover Sayaka, like it’s done to cover victims that just passed through a traumatic experience. She was being gentle, that’s my take on it! :)
Sep 21, 2022 8:58 PM
Aug 2021
EzraVolkihar said:
Rayane-47 said:

Taking her jacket off? It is more than likely to be just to cover Sayaka, like it’s done to cover victims that just passed through a traumatic experience. She was being gentle, that’s my take on it! :)

OH...I just realized it.i went back and checked the chapter. she took her jacket and put it on Sayaka cause she was a bit shocked from the traumatic "I'm sorry I'm sorry..." from Sayaka. I see it it now. it all makes sense. the thing is... I didn't see the little frame where she put the jacket on Sayaka. that's why I was confused

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kakegurui Chapter 25 Discussion

Gala_Lion - May 30, 2017

4 by Crisdarto »»
Feb 24, 6:40 PM

» Next Chapter/Arc

MagneticFluxx - Jan 19

2 by izuna1313 »»
Jan 30, 7:41 PM

» Vol. 6 and Vol. 7 question possable spoiler.

GreedyChip - Jan 16

1 by Alexioos95 »»
Jan 17, 1:03 AM

» Kakegurui Chapter 106.5 Discussion

curvedtree - Dec 23, 2023

0 by curvedtree »»
Dec 23, 2023 7:25 PM

Poll: » Kakegurui Chapter 106 Discussion

curvedtree - Nov 22, 2023

1 by Marinate1016 »»
Nov 30, 2023 1:09 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.