Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 23, 2022 7:55 PM

Aug 2010
The remake of season 1 is over and overall I thought it was pretty good. I don't quite remember most of the details in the original S1 since it's been too long ago but I think in this remake they got most of the main points down to connect to the rest of the seasons.

A user on reddit explained the scenes in the ED, read here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Donghua/comments/w6t5e9/scenes_in_the_ed_of_btth_origin_episode_3/

(Season 5 starts next week, can't wait!)
XealiasJul 24, 2022 8:56 AM
Jul 27, 2022 11:01 PM
Oct 2019
they skipped a little bit in regards to him getting into the academy but taking a year off before enrolling. but i did forget about how he wears that black hood to disguise his identity when teacher takes control during the fighting haha. so that was cool to see. i was also wondering where that giant hulking sword was (it literally puts guts/berserk to shame). but they showed it in the end scene

i would recommend recommend watching the original season 1. i feel like it does a better job of character introduction and early development. this 3-parter obviously has better looking animation though

6/10 for this series. about the same as the original season 1. the GOOD NEWS is that i thought each season gets better than the last. so this is an ok way to start an incredibly fun journey imo
Sep 30, 2022 2:33 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Nice episode to close this remake!
Most .... DIrect ---->
Most ..... Action xoxoxo
Most .... Quality kekeke

In general the episode was cool, and the 3 episodes were condensed but beneficial!

6/10
Jan 14, 2023 5:57 PM
Mar 2019
Just a little rushed through, no complaints though.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong: Yuanqi Episode 2 Discussion

Xealias - Jul 17, 2022

2 by bushman66 »»
Jan 14, 2023 5:55 PM

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong: Yuanqi Episode 1 Discussion

Xealias - Jul 17, 2022

8 by bushman66 »»
Jan 14, 2023 5:51 PM

» Yuanqi is the best idea the production could have.

RentNoGirlfriend - Mar 2, 2022

17 by bushman66 »»
Jan 13, 2023 9:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.