Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 5, 2022 5:54 PM

Jul 2021
Episode 11 Spoilers

Wouldn't you think that the worst thing you could do to ootomo is to let her be unaware of how deep in the shit she is? Ishigami and shirogane think that he protected the smile of the broad, but that is only until she goes and gets actually obliterated by another, even worse scumbag. If she doesn't realize she's got hot garbage for a crush, isn't she bound to commit the same mistakes?

I swear to Kami, this is the reason I didn't want to rewatch this episode in particular when catching up, but I remembered too late. Now I can't get it out of my head again.

I wouldn't ever wish sextape blackmail on the most hateful and spiteful witch I know. Truly castration worthy. Sex only after marriage is brutally underrated...
IhnalakoKainaJul 6, 2022 11:49 AM
Jul 5, 2022 6:44 PM
Jan 2022
but doesnt that make it more beautiful, i mean thats one of the main reasons ishigami is the chad he is plus this and the next episode made me really emotional plus annoyed cuz ootomo has low iq
oh and also, chika best girl
Jul 5, 2022 7:35 PM

Jun 2021
i agree. but i like to think that the girl actually did realize the truth but chose to act ignorant since she it better off acting like ishigami is the villain.
Jul 5, 2022 8:17 PM
Jan 2022
sensei_hamzah said:
i agree. but i like to think that the girl actually did realize the truth but chose to act ignorant since she it better off acting like ishigami is the villain.

but what good would it do to her to frame ishigami as the villain?
Jul 5, 2022 8:39 PM
Jan 2022
IhnalakoKaina said:
Episode 11 Spoilers

Wouldn't you think that the worst thing you could do to ootomo is to let her be unaware of how deep in the shit she is? Ishigami and shirogane think that he protected the smile of the broad, but that is only until she goes and gets actually obliterated by another, even worse scumbag. If she doesn't realize she's got hot garbage for a crush, isn't she bound to commit the same mistakes?

I swear to Kami, this is the reason I didn't want to rewatch this episode in particular when catching up, but I remembered too late. Now I can't get it out of my head again.

I wouldn't wish sextape blackmail even to the most hateful and spiteful witch I know. Truly castration worthy. Sex only after marriage is brutally underrated...

More like Ishigami has this image of Ootomo where she's a bubbly heartwarming person for people around her that he will feel guilty if he tells her about that "certain" event. Plus, the manga actually explores a little bit from this (unfortunately it's only used as a plot device than actually being a story in of itself)
Jul 5, 2022 9:44 PM
Feb 2019
You certainly brought up an issue that I found when reading and watching. This certainly doesn’t seem like the right kind of message to give in your story. Sure, it’s tragic in a way but I don’t think this works out as well as the author envisioned.
Jul 5, 2022 11:07 PM

May 2017
I'm pretty sure it's only Ishigami who thinks like this and the rest are simply respecting his wishes and care more for his well-being than whatever is going on with Ootomo. Shirogane did say that while his intentions were great, the execution was terrible and Kaguya also says that ignorance is bliss.
Jul 6, 2022 6:39 AM

Jun 2021
_-Nakura-_ said:
sensei_hamzah said:

but what good would it do to her to frame ishigami as the villain?

to go along with the narrative that ishigami is the bad guy, she can act ignorant to the fact that she was used and that the guy still has dirt on her and its less likely that the images are released. shes still a twat for being ungrateful, but i think deep down she knows that ishigami took an L for her. i think this since she got over being called a baka (by her alleged stalker) pretty quick
Jul 6, 2022 10:15 PM
Jun 2020
You are correct and I agree this is what I would have done too. However, we are not Ishigami. This is clearly reflective of Ishigami’s personality as mentioned by Shirogane and Kaguya, they both said they didn’t agree with his decision and would have done things differently. However, they didn’t intervene since it’s his decision at the end of the day. I honestly thought it was fine too as it was befitting of his immature personality at the time and makes way for him to be the perfect tragic hero. Also, if u do tell her, she probably wouldn’t believe Ishigami in the first place. It would also be bad to start rumors of her sex tape going around not to mention ruining the life of the bully even more which I think would be nice but it’s not what Ishigami or Shirogane ultimately wanted. I think ishigami thought that because of her personality, she would feel too much guilt to Ishigami and spend the rest of her life trying to repay ishigami and it’s probably something he didn’t want to happen.
Cross_2DJul 6, 2022 10:23 PM
Jul 6, 2022 10:17 PM
Jun 2020
_-Nakura-_ said:
but doesnt that make it more beautiful, i mean thats one of the main reasons ishigami is the chad he is plus this and the next episode made me really emotional plus annoyed cuz ootomo has low iq

Bro I really liked Chika in s1 and had the same mindset as u but after watching s2 and s3, Haysaka gotta take it home as best girl. every episode and scene with her was just straight up fire and removed any slight boredom I had not to mention hilarious.
Jul 7, 2022 6:02 AM
Mar 2022
Cross_2D said:
_-Nakura-_ said:

Bro I really liked Chika in s1 and had the same mindset as u but after watching s2 and s3, Haysaka gotta take it home as best girl. every episode and scene with her was just straight up fire and removed any slight boredom I had not to mention hilarious.

I like Kei the best
anyone agree?
Jul 8, 2022 6:10 PM
Jun 2020
MizuXArt said:
Cross_2D said:

I like Kei the best
anyone agree?

how do you like a character that was barely ever even on screen

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shanimebib - Jun 20, 2020

665 by aod-kun »»
Mar 31, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2020

291 by kayiu102 »»
Feb 25, 12:15 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Stray - May 23, 2020

304 by ZeStark »»
Feb 21, 6:55 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2020

364 by princessukeni »»
Feb 17, 9:16 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 2, 2020

296 by Kier_Reference »»
Jan 31, 7:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.