Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 28, 2022 8:03 AM
Nov 2020
Before I start I’d love to clarify, I have neither seen the whole anime (episode 7 atm) nor have I read the manga, therefore correct me if possible.

Tonikaku Kawaii disguises itself as a romantic comedy with a shounen subtext, it includes everything that you’d want from a nice & sweet 12-episoder.

For anyone who hasn’t read the manga or watched the anime, please, do not continue further.
Jun 28, 2022 8:28 AM

Mar 2022
Tsukasa is like the kawaii female version of Hohenheim.

Jun 28, 2022 8:46 AM
Apr 2022
Likel-senpai said:
Before I start I’d love to clarify, I have neither seen the whole anime (episode 7 atm) nor have I read the manga, therefore correct me if possible.

Tonikaku Kawaii disguises itself as a romantic comedy with a shounen subtext, it includes everything that you’d want from a nice & sweet 12-episoder.

For anyone who hasn’t read the manga or watched the anime, please, do not continue further.

thanks for this, this makes the whole story about her much more clear
Jun 28, 2022 11:37 PM
Mar 2022
Likel-senpai said:

you just have watched 7 eps so how do you know all this? as i remember they just gave hints to her past but never disclosed this much of information.
Jun 29, 2022 3:52 AM
Apr 2022
DatJat said:
Likel-senpai said:

you just have watched 7 eps so how do you know all this? as i remember they just gave hints to her past but never disclosed this much of information.

they didn't, most probably from internet, nonetheless commendable job because many of the anime fans want these type of information.
Jun 29, 2022 7:34 AM
Jan 2021
Hmmm I dunno what would be the next step but I know they are stepping in the right direction in solving the issue. The new character and Nasa himself are smart and they might possibly solve the issue. But idk, I'm not familiar with the author's writing style.
Jun 29, 2022 8:01 AM
Nov 2020
DatJat said:
Likel-senpai said:

From the internet, dunno, it caught my interest so I did a little research~

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Marinate1016 - Oct 9, 2020

227 by korsarz »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Dec 18, 2020

254 by LiptonekBuby »»
Oct 13, 10:55 AM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Nov 13, 2020

124 by ToG25thBaam »»
Feb 20, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Dec 11, 2020

113 by Darkfiend47 »»
Dec 2, 2023 2:35 AM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2020

407 by MuseOcean »»
Aug 7, 2023 1:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.