Forum Settings
Forums
Princess Jellyfish
Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 21, 2022 4:52 AM
Aug 2015
I've been looking online to purchase the box set and notice that they only list 9 volumes in the series, even though MAL claims there are 17. I can't find any individual volumes higher than 9 anywhere as well, so I was wondering if anyone here knows what's up with that?

Might be worth noting that I've only looked up English releases and couldn't find anything in the description to imply that they're multi-volume omnibusses.
Jul 11, 2022 2:09 PM
Nov 2017
SuikaChiisai said:
I've been looking online to purchase the box set and notice that they only list 9 volumes in the series, even though MAL claims there are 17. I can't find any individual volumes higher than 9 anywhere as well, so I was wondering if anyone here knows what's up with that?

Might be worth noting that I've only looked up English releases and couldn't find anything in the description to imply that they're multi-volume omnibusses.

Haven't actually read it to tell you for sure but it's most likely been released in English as an omnibus. So each English vollume will have 2 from the original Japanese release.
Jul 16, 2022 3:48 AM
Aug 2015
KursedArcana said:
it's most likely been released in English as an omnibus.

Yeah that's pretty much gotta be it. Thanks!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 42 Discussion

charidabelle - Oct 20, 2011

4 by Safrichh »»
Yesterday, 2:45 PM

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 41 Discussion

Yerocha - Oct 15, 2011

2 by Safrichh »»
Apr 24, 3:52 PM

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 40 Discussion

Safrichh - Apr 23

0 by Safrichh »»
Apr 23, 1:55 PM

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 39 Discussion

Zalost - May 24, 2011

8 by Safrichh »»
Apr 22, 10:42 AM

Poll: » Kuragehime Chapter 38 Discussion

stickymochi - May 22, 2011

12 by Safrichh »»
Apr 21, 2:04 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.