Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 7, 2023 10:07 AM
Dec 2022
I've been dying to watch this movie for so long, and I'm so glad it's finally out!!! I wonder why everyone was isekai'd again? Maybe because they were meant to be there to help solve that world's conflict🤔? One things was on my mind, Beako got attached to Subaru at the end of season 2 of Re:Zero, so how it possible for that to happen if they were supposedly stuck there? Not unless they were allowed to got back to there worlds around holiday break😅. I wonder if this relates to how they got sent to the school world, hmmm 🤔. It was funny when Kazuma took Vera's panties and Ains acting like Megumin, it tried to suppress my laugh just for the fun of it🤣. I felt bad for Vera who lived in Tanya's world but was ostracized for her family having relations with the empire, it's true that it's wrong to lie, but it seemed like a stretch planning to send golems to that world to destroy the empire. All of class 2 plus Naofumi's group showed some real teamwork and friendship when fighting the golem army, I loved how they took turns throwing Pantagurel towards the golem, that couldn't have been great for her, but the goodbye was pretty sad. I honestly thought when they crossed that wormhole they'd go back to their original worlds, but I figured as much cuz leaving each wouldn't have been easy. The fact that Kazuma used "steal" to bring Pantagurel back from the golums eye, and her reunion with Vera and Alec was so moving, but I thought he'd take her panties again as a joke, but it worked well in the end. I'm glad Alec, Pantagurel, and Vera are back together again, Pantagurel's right, no one likes to be alone, I should know from experience. I liked in the end they introduced Otto and Gariel into Class 2, it's funny how more of Re:Zero's character are being brought to school than anyone else's. I want to see more of what's to come for them. At the end of season 2 they said "New season coming soon." They said season, nothing mentioning a movie, so maybe there's hope🤷‍♂️.
Anime-Otaku123Apr 7, 2023 5:09 PM
May 16, 2023 5:35 PM
Oct 2018
Incredible movie, and the ED was BEUTIFUL
May 22, 2023 4:05 PM

Feb 2021
I like how Megumin spent pretty much the entire movie without panties...
Sep 28, 2023 1:21 AM
Jul 2021
This movie was terrible, they took everything that made the two seasons funny/enjoyable and threw it away for what exactly? No one really gave one iota about pantacruel and the whole golem thingy. This project was unnecessary/empty. That's what it felt while I was watching it, this movie is empty of everything that makes a movie a movie.

Okay so the golems are from Ainz world ... And? Nothing. The movie just threw that out there like a red herring or what?

I could go on but for what purpose? In the end this movie is a waste of time 1h51m to be exact and even the die hard fans of the franchise would find it hard defending this project.

Skip it, you'll be missing nothing important if you do.
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
Oct 23, 2023 12:29 AM
Feb 2020
I find it amusing that Kazuma was stealing 'panties' through the movie, and then 'stole' a golem who's name is similar at the end.

Also, people assuming Cautious Hero to be here, he literally walked away from the school in his cameo, why would he suddenly be here when it was only class 2 here (we've seen class 1 and 3 and none of them were here, or included any Cautious Hero members)
Nov 2, 2023 6:27 AM

Jun 2010
I went into this one and expected just another "Isekai Quartet" but it went far and beyond what I expected. There were lots of laughs as usual, but there was a more serious tone too which surprised me.. I even teared me up a little towards the end. If it wasn't for the chibi artstyle you wouldn't even think it was derived from a gag style show. 9 out of 10. <3

Dec 4, 2023 9:19 AM

Nov 2023
very hilarious movie
Dec 18, 2023 8:36 AM
Jan 2014
its aight. would give it a 7.5 for all its worth
Mar 9, 12:50 PM

Apr 2013
Hmm it was alright I guess, laughed a few times. Was a bit too serious at times though, would've preferred if they just want full comedy in the school settings instead.
Apr 5, 8:53 PM
Mar 2022
It's amazing and funny!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» The new antagonist guy (rezero spoilers)

KinoKantRBD - Jun 10, 2022

14 by CHILLEDPHOENIX »»
Oct 21, 2023 8:33 AM

» Will there be a Season 3?

XAlpha9 - Jun 1, 2023

11 by anizawa89 »»
Sep 7, 2023 4:44 PM

» Who do you want to see in Season 3? ( 1 2 )

SataNiCKniFe - Mar 31, 2020

90 by Dashiva761 »»
May 1, 2023 2:21 AM

» how do 2 people already have this in their favorites

MuscularBlackMan - Apr 1, 2020

9 by PowerMinerYT »»
Mar 17, 2023 9:49 AM

» Otto and Garfiel in the after credits

Phoosu-kun - Feb 23, 2023

6 by LWGench »»
Feb 24, 2023 2:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.