Jun 9, 2022 9:34 AM

Sep 2020
davidyodo24 said:
Doga Kobo keep getting W
And we audiance keep getting L
Jun 9, 2022 9:37 AM
Feb 2021
The amount of brainless I see here 😂
Doga Kobo is a great studio and the staff is also good. Could not ask for a better CD than Hirayama Kanna. Her work looks so good. Hype for this.
Jun 9, 2022 9:40 AM

Feb 2020
Keeping my hopes low on this one,

Doga Kobo is known for flashy/bright art and characters, so naturally that's good for a series like Oshi no Ko. But they cant handle an anime properly so they're bound for some major backlash.

My honest expectations? We'll get an anime that wont get greenlit for a second season, it'll turn out to be one of those "you're better off reading the manga" kinds although I'd loved to be proven otherwise
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 9, 2022 9:40 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
ZXEAN said:
Guys get ready from Shikimori 2.0
They're nothing alike my guy lol
Jun 9, 2022 9:42 AM

Apr 2021
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Finallyyyyyyyyyyyy

My favourite new gen manga is finally getting adapted
Jun 9, 2022 9:43 AM
Mar 2022
YOOOOOOOO HYPED AF!
Jun 9, 2022 9:43 AM

Sep 2020
Tokoya said:
ZXEAN said:
But both of their parents is Dogo Kobo.
Jun 9, 2022 9:44 AM
The Attack Titan

May 2019
where my doga kobo stans at????????????

The Komori

Mar 2013
ZXEAN said:
Tokoya said:
It'll be fine, the staff on this is pretty good and I assure you as a manga reader that as a story its vastly different (Superior too) and so are the characters

Sep 2020
BerriesSan said:
where my doga kobo stans at????????????
All death ☠️☠️☠️
Jun 9, 2022 9:48 AM

Sep 2020
Tokoya said:
ZXEAN said:
It'll be fine, the staff on this is pretty good and I assure you as a manga reader that as a story its vastly different (Superior too) and so are the characters
Yaa Hope this doesn't end up like Yesterday wo Utatte and Shikimori.
Jun 9, 2022 9:51 AM

Jul 2020
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Check my latest web novel on Our Greatest Comeback🦊⛩️ and please drop a like or comment if you liked it!
Jun 9, 2022 9:54 AM

Feb 2021
I have only one question: why? Really are there not enough good manga and or light novels to adapt?

I can mention few worth to adapt:

Mystery to Iu nakare

Shrink: Seishinkai Yowai

Dr. Frost
Jun 9, 2022 10:01 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
-Raynor said:
I have only one question: why? Really are there not enough good manga and or light novels to adapt?

Mystery to Iu nakare

Dr. Frost
If you think this is simply just another idol anime, you're in for a real surprise

When I think of good manga waiting to be adapted, this was one of the ones at the top of my list
Jun 9, 2022 10:01 AM
Jun 2021
-Raynor said:

Mystery to Iu nakare

Dr. Frost

Yeah, there are many great manga to adapt. Like this really great one here lmao.
Jun 9, 2022 10:03 AM

Feb 2021
Tokoya said:
-Raynor said:

Mystery to Iu nakare

Dr. Frost
If you think this is simply just another idol anime, you're in for a real surprise

When I think of good manga waiting to be adapted, this was one of the ones at the top of my list

IssssLivvy said:
-Raynor said:

Mystery to Iu nakare

Dr. Frost

Yeah, there are many great manga to adapt. Like this really great one here lmao.

Funny joke. Thanks. Anyway watch it. I won't. Simply don't like this genre ant all. If I wanto to listen to japanese song I can always watch the song on Youtube or download it.
Jun 9, 2022 10:04 AM
Jun 2021
-Raynor said:
Tokoya said:

IssssLivvy said:

Funny joke. Thanks. Anyway watch it. I won't. Simply don't like this genre ant all. If I wanto to listen to japanese song I can always watch the song on Youtube or download it.

Yell me you haven't read it without telling me you haven't read it. 💀
Jun 9, 2022 10:06 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
-Raynor said:
Tokoya said:

IssssLivvy said:

I didn't think that I had to spell it out for you, but the things that you think this series is so far from it lol
Jun 9, 2022 10:06 AM

Sep 2020
-Raynor said:
Tokoya said:

IssssLivvy said:

It's not an idol anime.
Jun 9, 2022 10:08 AM
Jun 2021
Tokoya said:
-Raynor said:

I didn't think that I had to spell it out for you, but the things that you think this series is so far from it lol

"I don't like this genre" which one. The one it pretends to be, or the one it is?
Jun 9, 2022 10:10 AM

Feb 2021
ZXEAN said:
-Raynor said:

It's not an idol anime.

Yes, it is. Read the description.
IssssLivvy said:
Tokoya said:

"I don't like this genre" which one. The one it pretends to be, or the one it is?

I don't like this work. That is it. And I won't watch it and read the original.
Jun 9, 2022 10:12 AM
Jun 2021
-Raynor said:
ZXEAN said:
It's not an idol anime.

IssssLivvy said:

I mean. You don't like character dramas?
Okay. That's a damn lot of anime you're writing off. Your loss.

Jul 2019
MegamiRem said:
Really hyped, hopefully Doga Kobo will do a great job.

You've been a fan since the onset as far as I remember with that forum pfp and set. Dedication.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-

Oct 2018
i love the series

BUT WHY DOGA KOBO SMH
Jun 9, 2022 10:13 AM

Jul 2019
ZXEAN said:

It won't given the directors and staffs working on it.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Jun 9, 2022 10:13 AM

Feb 2021
IssssLivvy said:
-Raynor said:

I don't like idols genre. Read carefully what I wrote earlier. I like drama genre.
Jun 9, 2022 10:14 AM
Jun 2021
-Raynor said:
IssssLivvy said:

I don't like idols genre. Read carefully what I wrote earlier. I like drama genre.

if this is an Idol anime then perfect blue is a kids movie. Again. Tell me you haven't read it without telling you haven't read it. Sincerely, someone who also isn't fond of idol anime, yet reads this with passion.
Jun 9, 2022 10:15 AM

Oct 2018
doesnt matter if they have worked on idols anime before

oshi no ko isnt only about idols and it has amazing story
such a disappointment choice of studio FFS

i can just hope that they prove me wrong
Jun 9, 2022 10:18 AM

Feb 2021
IssssLivvy said:
-Raynor said:

if this is an Idol anime then perfect blue is a kids movie. Again. Tell me you haven't read it without telling you haven't read it. Sincerely, someone who also isn't fond of idol anime, yet reads this with passion.

Again, I won't see and read the original. Just leave me alone already.
ZXEAN said:
-Raynor said:

Ok I will read the description.

Yes It is a Idol anime!!! my bad.

Ok, good. I am glad that you understand that.
Jun 9, 2022 10:21 AM

Feb 2021
ZXEAN said:
-Raynor said:

Again, I won't see and read the original. Just leave me alone already.

Ok, good. I am glad that you understand that.
Thank you Goat 🗿🗿🗿

I am not a goat, I am a person. Goat is in the picture you showed me.
Jun 9, 2022 10:22 AM
Jul 2019
Lol, people are quick to ditch if it's an idol anime.

Idol is usually just themes. Idol anime can come in a wide range of genres. The original insert songs are a cherry on top.

Even Love Live! is more slice-of-life, comedy, and even similar to sports anime than actual idol stuff.

Looking at the main staff with their idol anime experience, the series composition/writer is from Love Live! Nijigasaki, who's been doing a great job (semi) adapting the game's story, especially this 2nd season. While the director/character designer is the same as Selection Project... that story kinda flopped around the end but the visuals and insert song CG looks great.
nevergainJun 9, 2022 11:07 AM
Jun 9, 2022 10:24 AM
Jun 2021
-Raynor said:
ZXEAN said:
Thank you Goat 🗿🗿🗿

Sir that image was a Donkey
Jun 9, 2022 10:25 AM

Feb 2021
ZXEAN said:
-Raynor said:

I am not a goat, I am a person. Goat is in yhe picture you showed me.
😩😑☺️😁 Ok my bad. Have a nice day.

Thanks. You too.
nevergain said:
Lol, people are quick to ditch if it's an idol anime.

Idol is usually just themes. Idol anime can come in a wide range of genres.

No, they ALWAYS sing. Other so called problems are how to catch auditorium attention and not to become unpopular. That is all.
IssssLivvy said:
-Raynor said:

Sir that image was a Donkey

Thanks for correction.
Jun 9, 2022 10:26 AM
Jun 2021
How do we tell this dude about Oshi no Ko (which is only idol 5% of the time), without spoiling him.
Jun 9, 2022 10:27 AM

Feb 2021
IssssLivvy said:
How do we tell this dude about Oshi no Ko (which is only idol 5% of the time), without spoiling him.

No need, thank you. I will read and watch more interesting works from other authors.
Jun 9, 2022 10:29 AM

Oct 2017
LordSozin said:
MegamiRem said:
Really hyped, hopefully Doga Kobo will do a great job.

You've been a fan since the onset as far as I remember with that forum pfp and set. Dedication.
Thnx and yeah been a fan since the begining. Looking at Ai's back in the KV made me quite emotional.
Jun 9, 2022 10:35 AM

Oct 2018
#JusticeForOshiNoKo
#NeedsKaguyaTreatment

im gonna be the first that start this train in case the adaptation flop hard (which is I can already see it)
Jun 9, 2022 10:35 AM
Apr 2017
-Raynor said:
IssssLivvy said:

No need, thank you. I will read and watch more interesting works from other authors.

can you not judge the work before actually trying it? if anything oshi no ko is a character drama themed around idols and it has one of the most accurate depictions of the japanese entertainment industry in general.

I understand if you don't like "normal" idol shows but this one isn't what you think it is.
Jun 9, 2022 10:37 AM
Jun 2021
custardloaf said:
#JusticeForOshiNoKo
#NeedsKaguyaTreatment

im gonna be the first that start this train in case the adaptation flop hard (which is I can already see it)

I'm definitely cautious. Not even cautiously optimistic, just cautious.
However it's worth mentioning that the studio doesn't really mean anything. The staff is good. We'll see how well equipped they are for well... this.
Jun 9, 2022 10:38 AM
Jun 2021
EcksDeee said:
-Raynor said:

can you not judge the work before actually trying it? if anything oshi no ko is a character drama themed around idols and it has one of the most accurate depictions of the japanese entertainment industry in general.

I understand if you don't like "normal" idol shows but this one isn't what you think it is.

It's also just barely about idols anyway.
Jun 9, 2022 10:39 AM

Oct 2018
-Raynor said:
IssssLivvy said:

Lol its not about idols at all my g

this one even has better storyline than most dark reality story
Jun 9, 2022 10:40 AM

Feb 2017
I read couple of chapters of this when it started serialization. It was pretty wild. I will definitely watch it. Hopefully this adaptation turns out good.
Jun 9, 2022 10:41 AM

Oct 2018
IssssLivvy said:
custardloaf said:
#JusticeForOshiNoKo
#NeedsKaguyaTreatment

However it's worth mentioning that the studio doesn't really mean anything. The staff is good. We'll see how well equipped they are for well... this.

im quite mad
the author gave kaguya privilege but not this one? kinda absurd
I cant even see the studio handling dark vibe pretty well (from their track records)
Jun 9, 2022 10:43 AM
Jun 2021
custardloaf said:
IssssLivvy said:

im quite mad
I cant even see the studio handling dark vibe pretty well (from their track records)

The staff is deceptive.
I think they're intentionally trying to make it appear cute.
The composition is done by someone who did the comp for Tokyo ghoul. Which, however you feel about that, we can atleast say the composition was solid.
And the either the director or assistant director has worked on Ergo Proxy. Though it's hard to tell how well animating fir that would translate to directing.
Jun 9, 2022 10:44 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Ngl, the overreactions about Doga Kobo are pretty hilarious, especially the ones mad because it's the studio of Shikimori????? They are a pretty damn solid studio that, like most studios, has some bumps from time to time. At least wait for a preview or something before criticizing them lmao.

STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Jun 9, 2022 10:45 AM
Jun 2021
DatRandomDude said:
Ngl, the overreactions about Doga Kobo are pretty hilarious, especially the ones mad because it's the studio of Shikimori????? They are a pretty damn solid studio that, like most studios, has some bumps from time to time. At least wait for a preview or something before criticizing them lmao.

Staff >>>> Studio 100%
Jun 9, 2022 10:46 AM

Oct 2018
IssssLivvy said:
custardloaf said:

im quite mad

The staff is deceptive.
The composition is done by someone who did the comp for Tokyo ghoul. Which, however you feel about that, we can atleast say the composition was solid.
And the either the director or assistant director has worked on Ergo Proxy. Though it's hard to tell how well animating fir that would translate to directing.

good point
if that was the case i can see hope
COPIUM
Jun 9, 2022 10:47 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
IssssLivvy said:
DatRandomDude said:

Staff >>>> Studio 100%
Yeah. It should be obvious but sadly a lot of people still don't get it lol.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Jun 9, 2022 10:48 AM
Jun 2021
custardloaf said:
IssssLivvy said:

The staff is deceptive.

good point
if that was the case i can see hope
COPIUM

Also the animation in selection project was actually really fluid. Especially in random scenes outside of a dance sequence. And some of the staff from that seems to be here.
Jun 9, 2022 10:50 AM

Oct 2018
DatRandomDude said:

I only trust the staff so far. Even then it's still quite bad compared to other staff who are well known to have a reputation to make a series have bigger publication.
It's pretty common to not trust the studio, after all they never worked on a serious project before. (like holy hell look at their highest rated project cant even reach 8/10 rating minimum)
custardloafJun 9, 2022 11:27 PM
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - 9 hours ago

12 by _ATG_ »»
44 minutes ago

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - 6 hours ago

7 by Yubisoft »»
1 hour ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 24

5 by Kushna »»
9 hours ago

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

17 by animegamer245 »»
10 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Apr 23

31 by animegamer245 »»
Yesterday, 1:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.