Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

For all you people who won't watch Princess Tutu for fear of your manliness, a synopsis from 4chan.

New
Apr 21, 2010 7:16 AM

Apr 2009
"It is difficult to explain coherently. The heroine's rival/antagonist is a stripper who uses dark blood magic to sacrifice children to a chaos god by draining them of all their hopes and dreams via semi-literal mind rape. The instigator of the plot is a reality warping author who continues to write the fate of the world despite having his hands cut off and ( more importantly) being murdered for centuries, also the only kind of ending he likes is a tragic one.

So basically he takes a random duck out of nowhere, makes her have a crush on a fallen prince, and makes it so that she will be erased from existance if she reveals her crush to the prince, and then gives her superpowers, all for the lulz. Said duck proceeds to fuck shit up with the power of love and understanding." ~ Anonymous
This is a serious post. You're not allowed to delete it.
May 8, 2010 8:06 PM

Oct 2009
CDRW said:
"It is difficult to explain coherently. The heroine's rival/antagonist is a stripper who uses dark blood magic to sacrifice children to a chaos god by draining them of all their hopes and dreams via semi-literal mind rape. The instigator of the plot is a reality warping author who continues to write the fate of the world despite having his hands cut off and ( more importantly) being murdered for centuries, also the only kind of ending he likes is a tragic one.

So basically he takes a random duck out of nowhere, makes her have a crush on a fallen prince, and makes it so that she will be erased from existance if she reveals her crush to the prince, and then gives her superpowers, all for the lulz. Said duck proceeds to fuck shit up with the power of love and understanding." ~ Anonymous

damn that sounds fucking crazy
May 12, 2010 10:19 AM

Sep 2009
Amazing post
Aug 1, 2010 10:31 AM

Mar 2008
Pfhor said:
Amazing post

Ah seconded. Love it!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 8, 2011 5:00 PM

Dec 2010
Rofl :D I'm trying to force my friends to watch this, and know I definitely know which plot synopsis to use ;)
Feb 14, 2011 6:29 AM

Aug 2009
hahahaha that was awesome

I have had this on hold forever because I started off watching it in English and the final third of the series doesn't seem to exist in english...I have nothing against watching subs but I hate switching languages halfway through.
Feb 14, 2011 11:57 AM

Jun 2009
Now officially interested.

"I always take life with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lemon, ...and a shot of tequila."

Feb 10, 2012 11:06 AM
Aug 2011
...now I feel manly again. Or should I say "MANRY"?
Jul 24, 2019 11:23 PM

Jul 2016
...I mean it's not wrong
Aug 1, 2019 11:58 AM

Jul 2016
I already watched it yesterday. Don't worry, my manliness is still intact, and I liked the light hearted first half more than the dark second half.
Jun 8, 2021 2:52 PM
Dec 2017
LOL that has to be the bestshitpost i've seen from 4chan.

Oct 27, 2021 5:32 AM
Oct 2015
CDRW said:

I mean i doubt people think madoka is for little girls ether. Its just that this aint popular enough
Nov 28, 2021 4:24 PM

Jun 2016
It takes inspiration from old fairy tales, of course it's going to be metal. Still, props to Anon for delivering yet again.

CDRW said:
I mean i doubt people think madoka is for little girls ether. Its just that this aint popular enough

Do note that this was posted before Madoka aired. Dark magical girl anime did exist then, but they were hardly a typical thing like today. You wouldn't be blamed for immediately thinking something so pink and cute was meant for little girls.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Princess Tutu Episode 15 Discussion

tainteddonut - Apr 30, 2008

20 by Fairytelly »»
Apr 21, 9:14 AM

Poll: » Princess Tutu Episode 13 Discussion

tainteddonut - Apr 14, 2008

47 by Fairytelly »»
Mar 26, 12:16 PM

Poll: » Princess Tutu Episode 38 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Awesmoe - Apr 3, 2008

143 by WisperG »»
Mar 21, 1:44 PM

Poll: » Princess Tutu Episode 12 Discussion

tainteddonut - Apr 13, 2008

47 by Fairytelly »»
Mar 10, 7:07 PM

Poll: » Princess Tutu Episode 10 Discussion

tainteddonut - Apr 12, 2008

20 by Fairytelly »»
Feb 25, 11:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.