Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Kaidan Restaurant Episode 17 Discussion

Apr 20, 2010 4:11 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The series seems to be going on a normal pace, I really hope that something happen soon because there seems to be just different sorts of mystery everytime. It's actually possible to keep going forever if this continues =.=

Apr 21, 2010 3:47 PM

ShanaFlame said:
It's actually possible to keep going forever if this continues =.=

You know how during the dessert they blow out a candle after telling a scary story? I originally thought the show would use the 100 candles thing, where they would blow out a candle every episode and then a ghost would appear at the end, making a big finale. But the candles are always re-lit the next episode, sot that theory is dead lol.

I have a feeling it won't be like 100 episodes though. I want to guess 26 or 52.

Apr 22, 2010 2:32 AM

GarLogan78 said:
ShanaFlame said:
It's actually possible to keep going forever if this continues =.=

You know how during the dessert they blow out a candle after telling a scary story? I originally thought the show would use the 100 candles thing, where they would blow out a candle every episode and then a ghost would appear at the end, making a big finale. But the candles are always re-lit the next episode, sot that theory is dead lol.

I have a feeling it won't be like 100 episodes though. I want to guess 26 or 52.
Haha, thats a creative thinking :D But yeah, 100 episodes would be too much^^

May 17, 2010 7:32 PM

Idatakimasu = Rub a dub dub, thanks for the grub?

Not a bad episode. The appetizer turning from creepy to sentimental was weird though.

May 23, 2010 5:38 PM

Bleh @ palm reading.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.