Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 4, 2022 8:06 AM
Community Mod
+ Manga DB Staff

Feb 2017
This is a really promising start! When first looking at it, I don't know how the series will go on mainly revolving around the elections, but after thinking about it, I can definitely see this series turning out great.

First off, Takahina is really adorable. She's definitely the one I'm rooting for :)
Though seeing Tsugumi and Jun's conversation at the end, I'm really wondering how their relationship turned out this way, aside from what appears to be a misunderstanding regarding Jun's unsaid confession. Oh well, I guess we might learn more about it in the future.

But overall, really promising start. I really like the characters so far, and I'll be looking forward to seeing how the events unfold. Hoping that this series turns out great!
May 6, 2022 2:23 AM

Jan 2022
good manga, i hope uzura will be the winner.
“Life is never boring, but some people choose to be bored.”

— Wayne Dyer
May 10, 2022 2:24 PM

Jul 2017
another romcom series where the childhood friend troupe 100% always lose. i don't like the character setting/troupe where there always had popular childhood friend and gloomy girl doesn't has friend. but the event interesting that's why i will like to see where the story go and don't get me wrong i can see this series will be 100% turn to harem show where the gloomy girl wins. and once again I hate the character.period.
im not too good to speak english

.. -- / -. --- - / - --- --- / --. --- --- -.. / - --- / ... .--. . .- -.- / . -. --. .-.. .. ... ....

Jul 17, 2022 5:23 PM
Oct 2020
Yeah I can really feel the childhood friend losing this one. I kinda like her too, but there doesn't seem to be much of a chance unless it goes for some open ending or it breaks from the mold.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.