Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 1, 2022 11:21 AM
Dec 2020
if_jerry said:
Makoto from School Days..... He is a son of a bitch.......
your drawing skills are very good,nice
May 1, 2022 11:32 AM
May 2022
light and misa from death note. also eren and mikasa but mostly in season 1-3
May 1, 2022 11:46 AM
Jul 2020
myne from the rising of the shield hero. annoying s
May 1, 2022 1:54 PM

Feb 2021
Any fictional character honestly. Just to see if they're real
May 1, 2022 3:29 PM
Aug 2021
Hehh, I saw people mentioned Asuka ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯
May 1, 2022 3:59 PM

May 2020
I find kaguya shinomiya annoying lately
Sep 19, 2022 2:25 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
Tanjiro
Rudy greyrat
Yuu Izumi
Kazuya Kinoshita And his voice actor
Kyoujurou Rengoku man with daddy issues

Sep 19, 2022 2:29 PM
munchmunch

Aug 2019
Xenophon01 said:
-Edward Elric
-Naruto
-Kenzo Tenma
-Johan Liebhert
-Rakka of HR
-Haruko of FLCl

what even is there to hate about rakka wtf...

Sep 19, 2022 3:35 PM
Dec 2021
The thugs from episode 6 of Release the Spyce. Completely ruined the show.

Kazuma from Konosuba. No explanation needed.
Sep 19, 2022 3:40 PM

Sep 2022
Easy

- Griffith
- Kirito
- Kiwi
- Faraday
- Griffith
- Kazuma
- Griffith
- Wyald
- I really fucking hate Griffith
- That sperm mf from OPM
- Ugly bastards
- Griffith
yeah i'd kick a baby for a dollar
Sep 19, 2022 5:55 PM
Jun 2020
the list of mine is long but if i had to say some then chisato and takina i hate those 2 with passion
Sep 20, 2022 8:06 AM

Jan 2022
Ugh I think my list would be too big.

Strong dislike:

- Suzaku Kururugi from Code Geass. Gary Stu all the way with hypocrite ideals, bland personality and annoying self-righteousness.

- Naruto Uzumaki. Gary Stu again, too simple of a personality and too commonplace of a shonen trope.

- Rei Ayanami: Bland apathetic doll who exists to simp for the protagonist. Asuka is much more annoying, but she is actually a realistic and relatable portrayal of a hormonal teen with a traumatic past.

- Misa Amane: Created for incel reasons (exists to simp for the protagonist and nothing more). Shallow and unintelligent. Also the type of person I'd hate IRL.

- Kurapika: I'm on the fence about this one because I can admit he is an interesting character in some aspects. However, I really dislike how easy the story is on him. He is too perfect, portrayed too much as a jeeniuz with accurate super human deductions that feel unrealistic and he is also a weird attempt at creating a character that is simultaneously pure and righteous like a Gary Stu and edgy with major anger issues.

- Violet Evergarden: I wouldn't go as far as to say I hate her. But she is not appealing to me in any way and I can't see where her popularity comes from. Just Rei Ayanami 2.0, apathetic uncharismatic doll whose entire existence revolves around devoting herself to someone.

Characters who I don't hate or actively dislike but find overrated af:

Basically everyone from Attack on Titan, Zero Two, Hisoka from HxH, Light Yagami, everyone from Jujutsu Kaisen (yeah, including Gojo), everyone from Fairy Tail (mediocre show)
Sep 20, 2022 8:22 AM

May 2019
I hate zenitsu from demon slayer, he's such an annoying little crybaby.

Sep 20, 2022 8:28 AM

Aug 2017
Hamdo from Here and There Now and Then.

That mother fucker is an insufferable piece of shit.
He's a ruthless dictator that no one wants to be around.
He is hated by the world and even from his subordinates because he's so insufferable haha.

Sep 20, 2022 9:10 AM
Mar 2021
Kazuya
Anyone from Kanojo no Kanojo
Senpai from nagatoro san

I can name many more but 3 is fine for now
Sep 20, 2022 9:37 AM
Oct 2020
I would choose only one but premium, Shou Tucker
Sep 20, 2022 9:46 AM
Jan 2022
Most recent main protagonist I genuinely disliked was Kanda Sotara from the Sakura-sou no Pet na Kanojo.
I understand his frustation and that people have relapses, but jesus christ I haven't felt a need to punch a fictional character in the face this hard in a long time. He alone made me dread to watch the next episode of the anime. "What fuck up is he going to do next?" Frustraiting.
Sep 20, 2022 9:47 AM

Jan 2020
hmmmm.. i hate ... i hate..... i hate... um........
gosh this is going to take me a while hold on.......

oh yeah tucker. the guy from FMA . what he did with his daughter nina.

Sep 20, 2022 9:48 AM
Nov 2021
- Adam
- Hisoka
- Ayaka Usami
- Christophe Giacometti
- Lucoa
- Misa Amane
- Naomi Nakashima
- Nene Yashiro.
Sep 20, 2022 10:01 AM

Sep 2022
-Ayanokoji
-Hachiman
-Kirito
-Ayanokoji
-Naofumi
-Anos
-Misa Amane
-Zenitsu
-Ayanokoji
Sep 20, 2022 10:14 AM
Jul 2017
I hate Shinji Ikari a lot, I also hate Shinji Matou from Fate and I would love to punch them right in the face
Nov 22, 2022 2:46 PM

Apr 2022
Punch? Head-butt would work. My set of jerks that I can hardly have respect for:
• Nami
• Eren
• Claire (Gleipnir - that show I didn't watch which is odd... what a relief)
• Meliodas (along with other pervs)
• Flay Allster
• Edmund Elric
• Spandam (Robin's enemy is a murderous goofball? Wow. I also hate this line from him saying it's a sin to live. What a retarded roach from hell!)
• Sakura (maybe)
• Gouzaburou Seto (My Bride Is A Mermaid)
• any tsundere with no real depth
• those arrogant lead characters from Seraph of the End (I even hate that show)
• those female bullies from GTO
• ... her...

• ... and her... 

ibanezpunkotakuJan 15, 2023 12:40 PM
Nov 22, 2022 9:09 PM

May 2019
i dislike Zenitsu Agatsuma, he cries too much, it's annoying.
Nov 23, 2022 3:19 AM
Jan 2021
Kobeni from Chainsaw Man was the first character that came to my mind. I find her annoying at this moment, but that probably is because I was an anime-only until yesterday. I finished volume 3 and I'm waiting for her to be better, as a tremendous number of manga readers sustain.
Nov 23, 2022 3:40 AM

Feb 2020
Rudeus - Mushoku Tensei
Griffith- Berserk
Gon Freeces - HxH
Kirito - SAO
Sasuke Uchiha - Naruto
Naruto
Satou - NHK
The Mom - Erased
Nov 23, 2022 6:50 AM

Nov 2022
Aizen (Bleach) - As I've said before in another post, characters that are all chessmasters in the universe they're in, are very boring characters to even dislike. You just hate them more for having been created than hating them because of the acts they've done. Not even the showdown between him and Ichigo was that exciting. I loved Kisuke Urahara far better, as I'm using him as opposition to Aizen. But Aizen, just...he's just the obnoxious intellectual dude that wouldn't shut up about how smart he is.

Saitama (One Punch Man) - Another type of character that bores me to death, is one that's all incredibly powerful and invincible. I really can't fathom as to how this series is to end with such a character that dominates the narrative of the story. I'll cut it some slack since I guess that it's just a fun series that plays with the idea of an all-powerful character which nothing or no one can harm. I don't think it's meant to be taken seriously and if it isn't then I guess I'll back down a little. However, it doesn't erase my opinion that I don't like incredibly stupid powerful characters. It's why I don't even give a single shit about Dragonball Z/Super/Kai .etc because it's a show that's full of incredibly powerful characters where the ceiling just increases and increases. When and how does it all end? Christ...
Dec 31, 2022 7:31 AM

Nov 2010
Saeedlfc said:
Well since a lot of people mentioned Sasuke (who is actually a fav of mine), I will go with his brother Itachi.

The guy ruined Sasuke's life, betrayed him, tortured him and made sure he'd live a life full of hate and revenge, and despite all of that, the fanbase sucks him off and hates on Sasuke instead (who is literally his victim).

I also think the guy is treated as a fucking gary stu within the show who can do no wrong, he pretty much never loses a fight he doesn't want to lose, always has some trick up his sleeve, and even comes back to save the world one last time, if it wasn't for his annoying fangirls, I wouldn't hate him as much.

I will also mention Anko and Miyabi from Great Teacher Onizuka, hated those two a lot, ruined the whole show for me especially since they get happy endings considering the shit they do.

CJustawaye said:

Nikaidou? Isn't kyouko way worse in that show?

She is, I'm surprised someone could hate Nikaidou, he is great, but fuck Kyouko, honestly she is the only reason I can't consider 3-gatsu a masterpiece, every episode she is in just makes me angry, so she's another one I should add to my list.

sefferia_ellis said:

Yuurakutei Yakumo/Bon (Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu)- I'm not really hate him but surely I really want to punch him

Despite him being in your favourites?

well, I already said I don't hate him, just feel like wanna punch him. I said it pretty clear. Yeah he is still one of my favourite characters.
Dec 31, 2022 8:54 AM

Jun 2022
Will people hate me if I said that almost the entire cast of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out and Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid (aside from Kobayashi herself) get on my nerves? I cannot stand any and all of them.

Additionally, I dislike the following:
Tanjiro (Demon Slayer)
Zenitsu (Demon Slayer)
Nezuko (Demon Slayer)
Denji (Chainsaw Man)
Makima (Chainsaw Man)
Power (Chainsaw Man)
Satoshi (Ash) (Pokemon)
Light (Death Note)
L (Death Note)
Kira (Death Note)
Takeru (Mars of Destruction)
The one girl at the hospital who pronounces that other girl dead, despite clearly having her head blown off. (Mars of Destruction)

Plus any character with the extremely squeaky "cutesy" voice. It honestly makes me want to stop watching the series on the spot.
Jan 1, 2023 7:37 AM

Aug 2018
the guy and all his bitches from show like domestic girlfriend, white album, school days, etc pisses me off pretty badly
still having great time with my stuff
Jan 1, 2023 7:52 AM
Jul 2022
Professor Nakabachi-Steins Gate
Gabi Braun-Aot
Eren Yeager-Aot
Armin Arlert-Aot
Mikasa Ackerman-Aot
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Has anyone noticed how sequel bias is an anime only thing?

APolygons2 - 3 hours ago

38 by IKKIsama »»
57 seconds ago

» Your Strongest and Weakest Recommendation from your Favorites

Pokitaru - 8 hours ago

33 by Nndrei »»
3 minutes ago

» If MAL didn't exist

Alpha_1_Zero - 5 hours ago

36 by FrusDiplo »»
8 minutes ago

» Guys I did it!

TsutanaiFuun - Yesterday

35 by Nndrei »»
9 minutes ago

» Who are your enemies in the anime industry/fanbase? ( 1 2 )

Catalano - Apr 25

61 by LSSJ_Gaming »»
14 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.