Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]
Jan 22, 12:51 AM

Jan 2014
Another excellent episode of elegance to say the least ^-^

We had a lot of great moments across the board for this one the interview process is strict beyond belief just walking together to enter is met with hawk eyes and eliminations but thankfully the Forgers are more then prepared with a bunch of different changes of clothes without missing a beat XD shocking even the headmaster in their eccentric ways even though he is quite an elegant eccentric himself LOL

I loved seeing the whole family functioning as their own unique unit Loid with his observation and spy skills, Yor with her killer instincts and pressure point skills and of course Anya with her cuteness and telepathy skills they managed to get through a variety of challenges! Seeing Yor jump from assassin right back to sweet Mother always is quite a sight to behold but a stampede of animals!?! Not even the Headmaster expected that one out of left field haha.

I thought they all did great in the interview and gave such heart warming answers Loid with highlighting Anya's skills and detailing Yor's kind heart that she returned in kind was all great and of course Anya shocking Loid and Yor with her spy and scary choice of words was too funny! Hearing Anya say how much she loves her Mommy and Daddy was just perfect she is one sweet little peanut.

But, man that freaking guy just because something bad happens to you doesn't give you the right to take it out on others who did nothing wrong to you. He was really pushing Loid and Yor to their limits and they were beyond patient at that point. The final straw making Anya cry . . . . unforgivable she's only a little kid! It makes me wonder what happened to her original parents it is no doubt a sad and painful memory. So it took every ounce of will power and restraint for Loid to redirect that punch at the table.

Thankfully the epic mustache headmaster inspired by the Forger's actions and words made him recall his core principles and thus he delivered a well earned essence of elegant punch!

Plus Loid can't fully make sense of it because he is such a logical spy but deep down he is truly fostering feelings towards his Wife and Daughter hence why he could barely control himself and spoke his mind straight forwardly as they were leaving. Though he felt he messed up he is encouraged by Yor and Anya and they make a good point 2 out of 3 interviewers had a favorable impression of them so certainly that has to count for something! This helps Loid lift his spirits and there is certainly a more positive air towards the end albeit a bit of a bad omen with their portrait falling from the wall but hey they have defied odds before I am sure this family will come out ahead even if they face several rough patches!

Looking forward to what comes next the preview looks promising!

Feb 20, 3:48 PM

Oct 2017
I hate seeing Anya cry. that was soo fucked up.
Apr 24, 11:13 AM

Apr 2016
I really like the comedy in this show. A bit exaggerated, but good
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2022

490 by Aleesaa »»
Apr 22, 12:16 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2022

320 by boumboumboum »»
Apr 9, 5:52 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 4, 2022

247 by nyxzded »»
Apr 9, 2:42 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2022

643 by SephiHakubi »»
Mar 31, 6:04 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 21, 2022

237 by Poppy123 »»
Mar 26, 5:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.