Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 19, 2022 1:50 PM
Aug 2019
Muito chato, só assistindo em x2 pra aturar, toda vez que algo legal parece que vai acontecer a elfa estraga.
Nov 22, 2022 10:34 AM
Apr 2020
Very nice introductory episode, I don't think I ever saw an anime where I laughed so much in the first episode :)))
Jan 7, 2023 1:04 PM
Jun 2013
Stark700 said:
Karla the dark elf really doesn't seem to like others yelling at her lol

Cute episode imo. She has a rather peculiar personality imo, saying very casual things and being straightforward with her words. It was the type of show I had exactly expected being adapted from the manga, especially with all the various gags. Karla carries this episode quite a bit with her personality.

She is cute. I just hope she isn't a TRAP. This is the first time I seen a fantasy healer not wearing a skirt. Of course, realistically, Karla's outfit is more effective in actual battle, a skirt (like Konosuba's Aqua) doesn't provide too much protection. 
Sep 15, 2023 1:27 AM

Dec 2008
Judging by the japanese name of the show, its not actually dont hurt me my healer, if more like "You Annoying pain in the butt Healer" lol I think I began wathcing this then gave it up, but im back at it so...here I go. IT was ok. Comical enough and different to maintain my interest for now, but IM sure I will finish it soon enough.
Dec 29, 2023 8:04 PM

Dec 2021
Ugh... that was a first episode. I can see why someone would hate it from this first episode, easily. I thought the healer's "always glum" design was cute, but clearly I wasn't ready for her to be a complete tosser. One more episode, and if it's more of the same, then it's a drop from me.
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.
Feb 4, 10:20 PM
Jan 2019
"Oh, boy! It's a cute little waifu who worships me as a self-insert hero in a shounen fantasy anime and he'll save the world!!!"

"Oh, wait. It's a passive-aggressive stone-faced troll who annoys a tsukkomi punching bag 24/7 and who has to be rescued by a bear."

So I've read the manga and know what's coming -- a whole lot of manzai. If you're expecting another moe anime with a beta struggling MC you can project yourself onto as he saves the world and women throw themselves onto him because he's "nice" to them, better skip this one. At least you can watch the MV on MAL of the cute little idol singing to you before you move on.

If you look at the original manga "art", it's definitely scritchy and a one-man (or woman or bear) artist making fun of, or playing around with, the otaku fantasy wish-fulfillment trope. I dunno if it's actually published, or a web comic, or just a hobby on their Twitter account. I was pretty surprised it became an anime, considering that it goes against formula, and it certainly looks like the first 1/3 of the animation, with its generic fantasy BGM didn't get the memo that this wasn't a generic fantasy anime (on a non-existent budget). I don't believe the second part was in the manga (and I agree this should have been a short anime, not a 22-minute one), and it does a good job of "running with it" that you never see the MC's face, and adds the trope-reversing that the bear is female (and has a better life than the MC).
Feb 25, 7:44 PM
Mar 2021
Karla is everything I hate in a character. She makes me want to break my monitor...
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Healer, Mendokusai Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 29, 2022

16 by Pipo-tan »»
Feb 21, 3:17 AM

Poll: » Kono Healer, Mendokusai Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 15, 2022

24 by Pipo-tan »»
Feb 16, 2:05 PM

Poll: » Kono Healer, Mendokusai Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2022

26 by dhell26 »»
Feb 15, 7:47 AM

Poll: » Kono Healer, Mendokusai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2022

52 by Pipo-tan »»
Feb 5, 2:36 AM

» What makes this bad? ( 1 2 )

NextUniverse - May 7, 2022

67 by Pipo-tan »»
Feb 4, 10:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.