Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 9, 2022 3:18 AM
Dec 2020
Hey everyone, check out www.anibrain.ai. They use MAL data to provide endless recommendations for all anime, manga, light novels, and one shots. It's why I'm reading Twin Star Exorcist now :) Just thought I'd share!
Apr 9, 2022 3:22 AM
Feb 2022
koji98 said:
Hey everyone, check out www.anibrain.ai. They use MAL data to provide endless recommendations for all anime, manga, light novels, and one shots. It's why I'm reading Twin Star Exorcist now :) Just thought I'd share!

Sounds awesome, thanks
Apr 9, 2022 3:39 AM

Dec 2018
Gonna wait for the next update before actually using it but sounds good as of now
Stuff in the streets, Stuff with drip in the sheets
Apr 9, 2022 4:48 AM

May 2021
Interesting, I bookmarked the site. Thanks :)

Pls don't write animeS or mangaS >.< // + <50 man(g/hw/hu)a not in MAL. // Join my >manga club< here!

Jul 24, 2022 5:04 PM

Jun 2021
I recently found out about https://anibrain.ai because I was looking for a site that gathers user recommendations from various databases. It doesn't really do that, though. I entered some titles I made recommendations with in MAL but since AniBrain doesn't rely on user recommendations it didn't present me the recommendations I made for certain titles.

AniBrain's recommendation algorithm is based on similarities in story, genre, theme and setting. It gets its info from AniList, MAL and Kitsu. That's nice. But I wish the site would also gather user recommendations from those DBs as well as Anime-Planet and info from AniDB, MangaUpdates, LiveChart and so on. It'd be cool to see which anime/manga are recommended by users across all DBs and which ones are unique to a particular DB; user recommendations are still helpful. Anyways, it looks like the developer of AniBrain will integrate MAL and AL's recommendations in the future as indicated in their 'Roadmap': "AniBrain 1.4 - MAL/AL List Integration For Recommendations (FUTURE) ???". You can upvote and downvote the system's recommendations but you must be signed in; a nice feature that would assist the AI to make better recommendations. The site already looks promising.

AniBrain has a feedback form but you can reach the developer and read more about AniBrain on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/FunctionAgitated4932/
(I read some of their threads and it looks like they're working on a sub/dub filter and might integrate MU, NovelUpdates and LiveChart later on.)

They're also on Medium: https://anibrain.medium.com
(They discussed about the site's design there.)

Hoping it could connect to MAL or allow users to enter their username someday for better filtering as I want to see recommendations not already in my list.
IridescentJauneJul 24, 2022 8:06 PM

More topics from this board

» Anime similar to live-action action movies?

Skuletor - Apr 18

14 by Skuletor »»
50 minutes ago

» ใ€Œ ๐œ—โ„˜ ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐ž/๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐œ—โ„˜ ใ€(โ€โ› ึŠ โ›โ€ž)โ™ก

RabbitS- - Apr 10

20 by Toha »»
1 hour ago

» Stylish detective and crime anime

RobertBobert - 9 hours ago

4 by Zarutaku »»
2 hours ago

» Best horror anime?

Matteye - 6 hours ago

2 by Zarutaku »»
2 hours ago

» Battle romance manhwa/manga/manhua

NaTsu879 - Apr 26

2 by NaTsu879 »»
7 hours ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.