Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 6, 2022 7:12 AM

Sep 2020
character development, sometimes not all cartoons relying on world building, we want to see a nice and fresh casts, like p4 and jojo diu for examples

also aot, world building over development
Apr 6, 2022 7:35 AM

Jun 2017
World building. If the poll asked me to choose between world building and good characters I would have gone with the latter. Character development isn't always necessary for good story.
Apr 6, 2022 7:53 AM

Jul 2021
Can't world build on stories set in real world, so definitely characters.
Apr 6, 2022 8:18 AM

May 2020
The world could be as bland as a white room for all I care, as long as there’s great character development that should be enough to carry the series.

Maybe try sleeping?

Apr 6, 2022 8:32 AM
Jul 2018
Hmm both are important. But I prefer character above world building.
Apr 6, 2022 8:50 AM
Jun 2020
Cestlavie_ said:
A_G_N said:
Dude, I get it. You're a OP fan, it's impossible for it to have problems. It's the best selling manga. Money = Quality

But not talking about personality change here. More like maturing and acting like an adult, gaining some human sense.

Not crying waterfalls and snotting up the place about shit when you're like 18-19 yrs old. But then again, OP has tons of adult characters crying like children. But it's all preference at the end of the day.

For reference - Let me make a comparison to your favourite character Naruto. That dude last cried on the 1st day he became 17, and hasn't even teared up since. Even when he was really sad, because unlike some characters, he wasn't a 13 year old boy anymore, and couldn't act like a idiot.

P.S. Most of Naruto's core personality didn't change either, but he did gain perspective on people and situations and his views matured is all.

Of course he didn't cry after he turned 17
The story basically ended
And we moved to Boruto.
What's there to make him cry lol
You know what I mean. I'll give a different example, during pain arc - lot of people had died when he came back. When he learnt of this, instead of freaking out about it like he would have as a kid, he immediately understood and moved on with handling them.

Emotionally maturing is what I'm talking about.
Jun 18, 2022 7:53 PM
Jul 2018
Definitely character development.
Jun 19, 2022 1:49 AM

Oct 2020
A little bit of both, but i would have to say charecter development without a doubt !
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» what is the best slice of life anime and why ?

ame - 49 minutes ago

5 by Serafos »»
1 minute ago

Poll: » Your favourite romance ( 1 2 )

Jackson_rajkumar - Today

68 by NoelleIsSleepy »»
5 minutes ago

» Why do people like consuming media watching specifically opposite sex get together? ( 1 2 )

Oshieteoshiete4 - Yesterday

84 by GoatPieceLuffy »»
15 minutes ago

» When was the last time you felt happy/satisfied after watching an anime episode? :)

Rinrinka - Mar 27

30 by Entity72 »»
31 minutes ago

» What does the Anime you watch say about you

ST63LTH - Yesterday

21 by Jozuwa-_- »»
31 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.