The Executioner and Her Way of Life
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 17, 2022 3:54 AM
Nov 2015
DGemu said:
Lab_Rat_0978 said:

yet ppl, especially yagearist including myself still worship eren yaeger as their hero

iirc even the death of his mommy is part of lord eren's grand plans since the beginning, right?

eren was also the one who pushed his own daddy into the abyss of madness, right?

so why would ppl still support eren then? he's undoubtedly a psychopath, mass murderer even

ppl hate menou not cuz she's a murderer or psychopath,
they hate her cuz she killed "the main MALE" character in this anime, the "null" boy

What is this false equivalence lmao. Yes, people would have inexplicably hated Eren if they showed that Eren did all of this on the first episode of Attack on Titan.

Its simple. People dont really vibe with psychopathic/unjustified murder. Same with Talentless Nana.

Well, if you considered that

And Menou straight out admit that what she did is killing innocent people. But still did it anyway, because its necessary. Btw, rest assure, that boy is the only innocent people Menou killed on screen, except Akari, i guess
hoatuyApr 17, 2022 4:01 AM
Apr 17, 2022 4:52 AM
Nov 2020
@DGemu
''People dont really vibe with psychopathic/unjustified murder. Same with Talentless Nana.''

Yet people like Light Yagami, that killed many cops just doing their job, because they were in his way. Nobody forced him to do it, he decided that himself. The guy literally thought he is a god and killed countless of people to shape the world to his own liking and yet people liked him.
Don't make me even start with the villains.

Here in 2 episodes you should already have a good idea why the Lost Ones are basically a ticking bombs and why they need to be taken care of before it's too late. And Menou despite being a killer is likable and is far from a psychopath (please learn what that word really means).
In Talentless Nana MC is basically a better written Gabi from AoT, where a lot of people ended up really liking/rooting for Nana because of her well written char. development.
Both Nana and Menou didn't really choose to become a killers both of them were indoctrinated like soldiers to kill for a greater good.
Ultimately both shows are NOT about justifying murders.

So i don't really think that people really care about morals that much tbh. It's still a fiction you can like whoever you want saints, psychopaths you name it. It's good to have a different perspectives. But bashing the show because MC is a murderer is ridiculous to say the least.
StrykerynoApr 17, 2022 5:18 AM
Apr 17, 2022 5:44 AM

Feb 2017
@Strykeryno

Idk about nana but menou,
as its mentioned in the opening song [she's colorless] but
she's a woman with high integrity,
her goal stays the same until the end.

lol she's kinda similar to batman

batman: "always refuses to kill ppl"

menou: "kill the lost ones or die trying"
Lab_Rat_0978Apr 17, 2022 5:57 AM
Apr 17, 2022 6:54 AM
Nov 2020
Lab_Rat_0978 said:
@Strykeryno

Idk about nana but menou,
as its mentioned in the opening song [she's colorless] but
she's a woman with high integrity,
her goal stays the same until the end.

lol she's kinda similar to batman

batman: "always refuses to kill ppl"

menou: "kill the lost ones or die trying"

In the opening you can also see her going up against her mentor which makes me believe that because of Akari she will betray Faust. But i could be wrong since the 1st 3 episodes are all i've seen. And i'am making my predictions based on the fact that Shoukei Shoujo has a ton of similarities to TN.
Sep 3, 2022 2:36 PM
Sep 2022
Lab_Rat_0978 said:
Harem_lover94 said:

When Assassin's creed put you in the head of a templar (without telling you) and then later had you kill him, people didn't complain because they truly understood what needed to be done. You can't only write one half of a half baked story and expect people to go with it just because.

They needed to have dialed up Null-kun's evil to extreme levels, made him try to kill the real protagonist or harm her, not have been murdered right after he exclaims that he would never harm her. If they did that, people wouldn't have cared.

Even if it was cold blooded, they could have handled the death of an innocent with due respect, and not insert yuri slice of life ecchi nonsense 30 seconds after his death. If you do that, and still expect people to not get mad, I don't think you're a human being from planet Earth. People hate psychopaths, on a genetic level, humans hate murderers. Whatever excuses you may come up with, if you don't show murder as an action of last resort, people will hate you because people have learned to hate cold blooded murderers for literally millions of years, even before they were actually human beings.

yet ppl, especially yagearist including myself still worship eren yaeger as their hero

iirc even the death of his mommy is part of lord eren's grand plans since the beginning, right?

eren was also the one who pushed his own daddy into the abyss of madness, right?

so why would ppl still support eren then? he's undoubtedly a psychopath, mass murderer even

they hate her cuz she killed "the main MALE" character in this anime, the "null" boy

I don't care all too much, but you can't compare Eren to Menou lmao. Eren was written properly and has and has real plans and motive. Menou has to kill other worlders because MAYBE they'll cause a problem. There were just things wrong with how it went down from a logic perspective. Why kill the otherworlders when you can just kill the people that summon them? Why teach him to unlock his power in the first place? Why INTERACT with him in the first place? Why not just bring otherworlders on to your side? Why kill all these otherworlders then be like "Actually imma adventure with this one because I couldn't kill her" that feels almost forced.
Sep 3, 2022 2:40 PM
Sep 2022
Liddo-kun said:
Lab_Rat_0978 said:

yeah, we can expect an entire legion of enraged normies to forever mourn the death of mayonnaise boy.

thankfully, Smartphone has a season 2. That should help lessen their wrath.

I'm ngl to you, Akari is just as basic, Lonely person from Japan that got summoned to a new world and travels around with love interest and OP abilities. Just this time their gay and lacking a harem.
Sep 4, 2022 9:50 AM
Dec 2019
No that motherfuckers dead
Sep 13, 2022 10:59 PM
Feb 2018
Put "Yuri" && "Female Protagonist" in the genre type, so that most of the people would not bother to stop and waste their time with this, as simple as that. Even adult visual novels do that. Me personally was expecting it to be something like justice sequel to "Akame ga kill". 🥜💯
Sep 23, 2022 9:39 AM
Nov 2021
He’s dead in fact he’s doesn’t even exist anymore. Either right before or after they show Flare at the end of the last episode when Pandæmonium revives Manon Libelle they show his uniform and Pandæmonium says she used his body for magecraft materials.
Sep 24, 2022 4:02 AM

May 2009
Selfinserts, you need to move on. It's not show for you. (it's bad anyway so only yuricrowd will eat up this shit)
Sep 25, 2022 8:25 AM

Feb 2017
KingKygon said:
Lab_Rat_0978 said:

I don't care all too much, but you can't compare Eren to Menou lmao. Eren was written properly and has and has real plans and motive. Menou has to kill other worlders because MAYBE they'll cause a problem. There were just things wrong with how it went down from a logic perspective. Why kill the otherworlders when you can just kill the people that summon them? Why teach him to unlock his power in the first place? Why INTERACT with him in the first place? Why not just bring otherworlders on to your side? Why kill all these otherworlders then be like "Actually imma adventure with this one because I couldn't kill her" that feels almost forced.

lol what plan does eren have?
he planned to genocide everyone since the very beginning, even the deaths of his own biological parents were part of his so called "plan"

it also changed nothing, the alien titan worm godtree is still around, just fine, its even ready to accept ymir 2.0

all your questions are redundant lmao you clearly didnt even watch the first 2 episodes

you missed the Obvious part how the summoners including even the KiNG get executed for summoning the lost ones

understanding her target power in details could help menou in killing her target efficiently

not taking any lost one on their side basically PROVE how impartial the chruch is,
soo?
its one of a few churches (in anime) that has no interest in gathering and monopolizing power for their own benefit

lmao did you forget how menou Literally went for the Kill a few minutes after her meeting with akari? she killed her a lot faster than the boy
soo?

also,
after momo's reminder
menou immediately banished akari to pandemonium's sea

killed her once again, with zero hesitation
Sep 29, 2022 8:47 PM
Feb 2018
Nanao from Munou No Nana, but in here the poor guy is actually dead and can't come back for his revenge.
Oct 4, 2022 5:55 PM
Dec 2019
i wonder if people that only wants mitsuki is secretly gay, embracing every male character they can have in a show and as soon as it's primarily about women they just turn off. lmao
SekirodiealotoftOct 6, 2022 9:58 PM
Oct 30, 2022 6:11 AM
Jan 2017
I just hate the fact the he is actually dead and not leaves any impact to the MC. It's kind of ... disappointing and that made me lose focus on the story then I dropped it.
Nov 4, 2022 8:55 PM
Dec 2019
maxwellpun said:
I just hate the fact the he is actually dead and not leaves any impact to the MC. It's kind of ... disappointing and that made me lose focus on the story then I dropped it.
why would he when he's never meant to be relevant?
Dec 19, 2022 2:02 AM
Aug 2022
If he's dead.. Then this anime is better dead as well.. Yeah.. Some people still love this anime so it's none of my business anymore.. U can produce more of this shit if u want.. And btw I LOVED THAT PANDEMONIUM and her personality.. That dead guy should have had this rekt personality..
Jul 23, 2023 8:05 PM
Jul 2023
Comments are butt hurt just because people hate how she killed him, Imagine waking up in a new world that your stuck in permanently (probably)Without saying goodbye to your family and you are given orders by the king and you only have one option unless you want to die, then you get killed by someone just for following orders without getting the chance to give your family 1 more hug before you die
Jul 23, 2023 8:07 PM
Jul 2023
Sekirodiealotoft said:
maxwellpun said:

He didn't have an option asswipe
Aug 23, 2023 9:21 PM
Dec 2019
HeroXZero said:
Sekirodiealotoft said:

He didn't have an option asswipe
Yeah, neither did Menou. Thank god that fuckstick stays dead
Jan 2, 9:08 AM
Mar 2016
God damn, I just started this anime and was curious if he was coming back and was reading the thread, remind me to never ask a question in these forums ever. The amount of Yuri extremists in this thread that are so trigger at the thought of a single male character being in this anime is crazy. Some of these thread reply's are so insane it makes feel bad for the people who post just to ask a simple question.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2022

128 by ggultra2764 »»
May 17, 9:41 AM

» Why do MAL not use the correct tags?

MathMols - Apr 10

7 by MathMols »»
Apr 13, 1:36 AM

Poll: » Who is your favorite character?

Shizuna - Apr 9

5 by michiru_is_life »»
Apr 10, 8:43 AM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - May 27, 2022

38 by waldy713 »»
Apr 6, 12:42 PM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2022

66 by waldy713 »»
Apr 5, 1:34 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.