Apr 1, 2022 9:38 PM

May 2018
Microknowsanime said:
Microknowsanime said:

No he's dead lmao

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Apr 2, 2022 12:22 AM
Sep 2021
I think he's totally dead since it's only to show who is actually Menou and what she do in the world
Apr 2, 2022 6:28 AM
Apr 2022
He's dead that's all
Apr 2, 2022 6:32 AM
Nov 2020
I'm pretty sure he'll come back somehow. The series goes out it's way to show how they can trigger their powers full-force right after death. When Mitsuki dies there is a burst of his power, but apparently nothing happens although his power is to Nullify everything. It's all just far too convenient for it to be end of him.
Apr 2, 2022 6:47 AM

Jun 2013
DiegoBM said:
I'm pretty sure he'll come back somehow. The series goes out it's way to show how they can trigger their powers full-force right after death. When Mitsuki dies there is a burst of his power, but apparently nothing happens although his power is to Nullify everything. It's all just far too convenient for it to be end of him.

Nope
He confirmed death in volume 2
Apr 2, 2022 7:09 AM
Nov 2020
The body is shown dead even after the "explossion", so it's definitely gone on that moment. I haven't read the light novels, but browsing through Vol 2 I can't find any references to Mitsuki (which chapter does he confirm death?). I just can't help thinking that there is more to it down the line. Might be wrong.
Apr 2, 2022 7:56 AM

May 2021
I too was half-expecting his death to be null-voided coz of his power but apparently it only nulls the existence of space.
And yes, he's dead.

Apr 6, 2022 9:30 AM
Jun 2015
RioFS said:
I too was half-expecting his death to be null-voided coz of his power but apparently it only nulls the existence of space.
And yes, he's dead.

That's a thing his power could have done if he'd developed it, actually. It'd take using it for a while, though.

When Mitsuki dies there is a burst of his power, but apparently nothing happens although his power is to Nullify everything.

He nullifies the existence of the floor and the roof, which is why you can see a huge hole in the roof behind Menou as she's inspecting the body.
Apr 7, 2022 11:23 AM
May 2019
Bro, he would've made a cool mc... If he is dead I think Ill drop this...
Apr 7, 2022 11:09 PM
Apr 2022
Probably will come back at some point
Because he has a good villain back story
Apr 8, 2022 4:10 AM
Dec 2017
Adnan_azmi said:
Bro, he would've made a cool mc... If he is dead I think Ill drop this...

Then drop it and go, he's dead and not the protagonist.
BasedBocchi said:
Probably will come back at some point
Because he has a good villain back story

He's dead
Apr 8, 2022 4:52 AM
May 2016
he's dead dead.The ln also explains if menou left him alive for awhile, he might become too dangerous because by then he'd learn how to use his powers and nullify his dead.
Apr 8, 2022 4:52 AM
May 2016
Stannum said:
he's dead dead.The ln also explains if menou left him alive for awhile, he might become too dangerous because by then he'd learn how to use his powers and nullify his dead.
"nullify his "death"
Apr 10, 2022 7:16 AM
Sep 2020
I think he didn't die, he will definitely come back because that type of stories heroes don't die early but come back as villains
Apr 10, 2022 7:41 AM

Feb 2017
Microknowsanime said:

thats the main reason Menou killed him right there and then, to prevent him from awakening his power...she's worried that one day he would be able to nullify even his own death
Apr 10, 2022 7:45 AM

Feb 2017
abo_5aySuS said:
I think he didn't die, he will definitely come back because that type of stories heroes don't die early but come back as villains

he's dead, permanently. there's no M.I.A here, his corpse is legit shown dead

nobody could come back from that lol
Apr 10, 2022 11:35 AM
Apr 2022
James_Marsh said:
RioFS said:
And yes, he's dead.

That's a thing his power could have done if he'd developed it, actually. It'd take using it for a while, though.

When Mitsuki dies there is a burst of his power, but apparently nothing happens although his power is to Nullify everything.

He nullifies the existence of the floor and the roof, which is why you can see a huge hole in the roof behind Menou as she's inspecting the body.

Chekhov's Gun
Pay attention to the words floating around if he is unsuccessful the last words should be things like why I can't nullify time and the first words should be I'm going to nullify time
Unless the author isn't that talented
Apr 10, 2022 3:47 PM
Apr 2021
the death seems odd to me. if this is what she do to lost ones why was she so caught off guard when he died. Already hate the MC tho
Apr 10, 2022 4:05 PM

Feb 2017
HappyKampfers said:
the death seems odd to me. if this is what she do to lost ones why was she so caught off guard when he died. Already hate the MC tho

so caught off guard?

not really,
the last attack from the dead boy didnt even leave a scratch on the MC's outfit,
right?
Apr 10, 2022 5:48 PM

Oct 2007
it sucks to be male in a yuri anime. He's dead as a doornail buried outside. While the girls happily eat breakfast. lol
Apr 10, 2022 6:32 PM
Jul 2016
Liddo-kun said:
it sucks to be male in a yuri anime. He's dead as a doornail buried outside. While the girls happily eat breakfast. lol

As it should be!!!
Apr 11, 2022 4:47 PM

Mar 2022
I think Mitsuki alive is just a joke from talentless nana, Nakajima & Mitsuki have some secret op ability, but Nakajima survived, maybe that's why some people talk about Mitsuki alive/dead. Well don't know, didn't read the novel

Apr 11, 2022 7:36 PM

Dec 2015
Microknowsanime said:

Unfortunately looks like he was only a "example" to why the MC can't let the other world humans live, because they can start a future catastrophic event.
Apr 12, 2022 2:01 PM
May 2021
Of course he is dead. And it’s for the best he was annoying.
Apr 12, 2022 5:49 PM
Dec 2008
Superuberu said:
Liddo-kun said:

As it should be!!!

Although I doubt it will do any good think about the statement you just made and reverse the genders in that scenario. "She's dead as a doornail buried outside. While the guys happily eat breakfast. lol" Then you respond. "As it should be!"

In neither of the two scenarios is the correct response "As it should be!". No one deserves to be killed. It kind of goes back to that simple childhood rule that you apparently weren't taught which is to treat others how you wish to be treated.
Apr 13, 2022 12:49 PM
Mar 2022
i hate that summoned girl i wish have a painful death
Apr 13, 2022 3:33 PM

Oct 2020
Concuerdo con el de arriba y sus precursores
Apr 14, 2022 7:32 PM
Jan 2020
No, It's a Yuri trying to be edgy with a cheap bait and switch.
Apr 14, 2022 11:29 PM
May 2018
People really getting bent about not having a generic self insert OP protagonist available lmao, when looking into the season I realized that was the main complaint people had from the manga and it’s hilarious it happened again. Isekai consumers are so predictable lol just go with the flow story seems more interesting this way than if it had kept that basic ass dude as a protagonist.
Apr 15, 2022 1:52 AM
Dec 2020
He's dead in first episode..
Apr 15, 2022 5:10 AM

Feb 2017
Animendez said:
People really getting bent about not having a generic self insert OP protagonist available lmao, when looking into the season I realized that was the main complaint people had from the manga and it’s hilarious it happened again. Isekai consumers are so predictable lol just go with the flow story seems more interesting this way than if it had kept that basic ass dude as a protagonist.

iF the mc is still a dude, meaning there's another dude popping up

I dont think these ppl would complain about the death of this "null" dude. some ppl simply dont like all female casts without any dude as far as they can see lol
Apr 15, 2022 10:36 AM

Jul 2015
Nope. He was only a plot device and False Protagonist.
The most you can expect is him being mentioned or appear in a flashback.
He is dead and will stay dead.

Apr 15, 2022 3:37 PM
Dec 2019
Why do people want that generic piece of shit alive?
Apr 16, 2022 12:09 AM
Feb 2019
Sekirodiealotoft said:

When Assassin's creed put you in the head of a templar (without telling you) and then later had you kill him, people didn't complain because they truly understood what needed to be done. You can't only write one half of a half baked story and expect people to go with it just because.

They needed to have dialed up Null-kun's evil to extreme levels, made him try to kill the real protagonist or harm her, not have been murdered right after he exclaims that he would never harm her. If they did that, people wouldn't have cared.

Even if it was cold blooded, they could have handled the death of an innocent with due respect, and not insert yuri slice of life ecchi nonsense 30 seconds after his death. If you do that, and still expect people to not get mad, I don't think you're a human being from planet Earth. People hate psychopaths, on a genetic level, humans hate murderers. Whatever excuses you may come up with, if you don't show murder as an action of last resort, people will hate you because people have learned to hate cold blooded murderers for literally millions of years, even before they were actually human beings.
Apr 16, 2022 6:00 AM

Feb 2017
Harem_lover94 said:
Sekirodiealotoft said:

When Assassin's creed put you in the head of a templar (without telling you) and then later had you kill him, people didn't complain because they truly understood what needed to be done. You can't only write one half of a half baked story and expect people to go with it just because.

They needed to have dialed up Null-kun's evil to extreme levels, made him try to kill the real protagonist or harm her, not have been murdered right after he exclaims that he would never harm her. If they did that, people wouldn't have cared.

Even if it was cold blooded, they could have handled the death of an innocent with due respect, and not insert yuri slice of life ecchi nonsense 30 seconds after his death. If you do that, and still expect people to not get mad, I don't think you're a human being from planet Earth. People hate psychopaths, on a genetic level, humans hate murderers. Whatever excuses you may come up with, if you don't show murder as an action of last resort, people will hate you because people have learned to hate cold blooded murderers for literally millions of years, even before they were actually human beings.

yet ppl, especially yagearist including myself still worship eren yaeger as their hero

iirc even the death of his mommy is part of lord eren's grand plans since the beginning, right?

eren was also the one who pushed his own daddy into the abyss of madness, right?

so why would ppl still support eren then? he's undoubtedly a psychopath, mass murderer even

ppl hate menou not cuz she's a murderer or psychopath,
they hate her cuz she killed "the main MALE" character in this anime, the "null" boy
Apr 16, 2022 7:03 AM

Oct 2007
Lab_Rat_0978 said:

they hate her cuz she killed "the main MALE" character in this anime, the "null" boy

yeah, we can expect an entire legion of enraged normies to forever mourn the death of mayonnaise boy.

thankfully, Smartphone has a season 2. That should help lessen their wrath.
Apr 16, 2022 11:18 AM
Dec 2019
Harem_lover94 said:
Sekirodiealotoft said:

Lmao calm down. He's not even the main character and it should've been obvious from the tags and he's not featured in the trailer or opening. Null boy? Moee like dull boy. I simply can't take him seriously with that stupid baby socks he wore. He should've kept my shut about wanting to kill people and maybe he would've last the whole episode.
Apr 16, 2022 11:34 AM
Feb 2018
He's dead just like
from Gurren Lagann.
Apr 16, 2022 1:39 PM

Oct 2020
Bueno hubiese preferido otro anime pero es lo que tenemos de momento no es catastrófico.
Apr 16, 2022 2:21 PM
Dec 2021
*knife in the brain*

He's just sleeping.
Apr 16, 2022 2:26 PM

Sep 2018
Microknowsanime said:

Are you really that desperate for a male character !?

Well I guess you did post this April 1st

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Apr 16, 2022 3:33 PM

Feb 2015
borderliner said:
Microknowsanime said:

the fact he is a male is irrelevant I would have felt the same way if it was a girl....with his ability and with what happened I just figured that would happen at some point so I wanted to find out........what is with the immediate thought of sexism not everyone is like you.
Apr 16, 2022 5:52 PM
Dec 2019
Microknowsanime said:
borderliner said:

the fact he is a male is irrelevant I would have felt the same way if it was a girl....with his ability and with what happened I just figured that would happen at some point so I wanted to find out........what is with the immediate thought of sexism not everyone is like you.
I'm not sure about that. If he was a girl, nobody would be crying
Apr 16, 2022 8:24 PM
Aug 2018
Sekirodiealotoft said:
Microknowsanime said:

Yes.
And no one cares about that poor high school girl who got killed by Menou's master.
Guess the gender really does matter after all.
Apr 16, 2022 10:00 PM

Feb 2015
Paradogred said:
Sekirodiealotoft said:

Yes.
And no one cares about that poor high school girl who got killed by Menou's master.
Guess the gender really does matter after all.
the gender doesn't matter with her we know its the past and its being used as an example to show the MC's past and why the people who get isekai'd there end up getting killed.

as for Mitsuki it was a bait and switch and his specific ability seems to imply it can nullify most stuff and I happened to wonder if he nullified his death meanwhile the girls ability was just simply extremely destructive. and from the start it seemed he would be the MC until the end of the 1st episode we never had those expectations for the girl as we knew it was a flashback so once again the gender of the character is irrelevant it is not why I care about a character more than another. I care about whoever gets the most buildup for the story and in this case it was a guy so what? if he is a guy!

Apr 16, 2022 11:51 PM

Nov 2013
Lab_Rat_0978 said:
Harem_lover94 said:

yet ppl, especially yagearist including myself still worship eren yaeger as their hero

iirc even the death of his mommy is part of lord eren's grand plans since the beginning, right?

eren was also the one who pushed his own daddy into the abyss of madness, right?

so why would ppl still support eren then? he's undoubtedly a psychopath, mass murderer even

What is this false equivalence lmao. Yes, people would have inexplicably hated Eren if they showed that Eren did all of this on the first episode of Attack on Titan.

Its simple. People dont really vibe with psychopathic/unjustified murder. Same with Talentless Nana.
Apr 17, 2022 2:40 AM

Feb 2017
Microknowsanime said:
borderliner said:

btw the real antagonist in this anime is a lot more dangerous and scarier than the "null" boy
Apr 17, 2022 3:07 AM

Feb 2017
@DGemu

What is this false equivalence lmao. Yes, people would have inexplicably hated Eren if they showed that Eren did all of this on the first episode of Attack on Titan.

Its simple. People dont really vibe with psychopathic/unjustified murder. Same with Talentless Nana.

"psychopath/unjustified murder" huh?

It a drastic measure to prevent more major calamities from happening in the world

To prevent other nations/ kingdoms or even the terrorists from exploiting the lost ones

To prevent the lost ones, these edgy immature teenagers from accidentally killing everyone in a random kingdom

Did you even make an attempt to watch episode 1?
Remember the girl who had the pure concept of white obliterated everyone in a random kingdom, menou's hometown?

FYi it wasnt even one of the 4 major calamities caused by the lost ones

Its stated than one of the big 4 managed to melt a freaking continent into the ocean lmao

Imagine if it happens iRL, for instance,
Australia gets melted into the ocean

Would you mind having these dangerous interdimensional "humans" as your neighbors? lmao you must be out of your mind kiddo, dont be naive, you're not naruto arent you?
Apr 17, 2022 3:41 AM
Jan 2022
Lab_Rat_0978 said:
@DGemu

"psychopath/unjustified murder" huh?

It a drastic measure to prevent more major calamities from happening in the world

To prevent other nations/ kingdoms or even the terrorists from exploiting the lost ones

To prevent the lost ones, these edgy immature teenagers from accidentally killing everyone in a random kingdom

Did you even make an attempt to watch episode 1?
Remember the girl who had the pure concept of white obliterated everyone in a random kingdom, menou's hometown?

FYi it wasnt even one of the 4 major calamities caused by the lost ones

Its stated than one of the big 4 managed to melt a freaking continent into the ocean lmao

Imagine if it happens iRL, for instance,
Australia gets melted into the ocean

Would you mind having these dangerous interdimensional "humans" as your neighbors? lmao you must be out of your mind kiddo, dont be naive, you're not naruto arent you?
This should've read by everyone said that Mitsuki is harmless or will cause no harm lol
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Why do MAL not use the correct tags?

MathMols - Apr 10

7 by MathMols »»
Apr 13, 1:36 AM

Poll: » Who is your favorite character?

Shizuna - Apr 9

5 by michiru_is_life »»
Apr 10, 8:43 AM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - May 27, 2022

38 by waldy713 »»
Apr 6, 12:42 PM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2022

66 by waldy713 »»
Apr 5, 1:34 PM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 13, 2022

71 by waldy713 »»
Apr 5, 1:09 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.