Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 11, 2022 10:29 AM

Nov 2011
so the food beggar(xd) is probably the strongest character in this, like a hidden boss
- Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

- The biggest challenge in life is being yourself… In a world trying to make you like everyone else
Dec 3, 2022 7:12 PM
Oct 2019
why doesn't mc just suck the dou qi out of every enemy and beast?

this show is ok. i'll keep watching it. but of the donghua i haven't dropped, this might be my least favorite. the chase through the thousand dragon land or whatever was mediocre imo. but i thought it was pretty decent prior to that. and i still don't know how any of his electronics work or why he still has ammo for his weapons all these months later

6/10
Jul 21, 2023 9:38 AM

May 2018
That was some brutal last part, almost everyone died. . .

Apr 23, 1:12 AM

Nov 2009
Huh... the gayge-looking character turns out to be the strongest of the group, lol

Here I thought this guy was just a joke character...

So, the only one that survived is MC and the other lady that figured out MC isn't exactly at fault, but it was themselves.

Maybe? we don't know if that other guy survived or not... since they didn't show a corpse and we know MC survived the "fireball", so maybe the fireball got dispelled before they both got consumed.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuan Long Episode 14 Discussion

HagePotPotato - Dec 3, 2022

1 by amlg »»
Apr 23, 12:40 AM

Poll: » Yuan Long Episode 13 Discussion

amlg - Apr 22

0 by amlg »»
Apr 22, 2:24 AM

Poll: » Yuan Long Episode 11 Discussion

amlg - Apr 22

0 by amlg »»
Apr 22, 1:31 AM

Poll: » Yuan Long Episode 10 Discussion

amlg - Apr 22

0 by amlg »»
Apr 22, 1:07 AM

Poll: » Yuan Long Episode 9 Discussion

chhgn - Aug 22, 2020

1 by amlg »»
Apr 22, 12:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.