Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 8, 2022 11:15 AM

Sep 2021
So the King of cringe Akira is back! Got too many hopes for this title because masturbating with cucumber means you found peak fiction.
Mar 11, 2022 2:21 AM

Oct 2017
This is Hiramoto Akira's work allright, he's back with a bodyswap manga this time. Let's not even talk about how the bodyswap works. I'm only here for his artwork but might drop it early on if the bs is too much.
Mar 11, 2022 6:54 AM

Sep 2021
MegamiRem said:
This is Hiramoto Akira's work allright, he's back with a bodyswap manga this time. Let's not even talk about how the bodyswap works. I'm only here for his artwork but might drop it early on if the bs is too much.
wtf man you are everywhere i look
Mar 12, 2022 2:07 AM

Jun 2021
Man, another hilarious concept. I guess there will be pretty much more madness waiting for this series

~ Weeboo
Mar 22, 2022 11:19 PM

Oct 2015
Akira seems to be obsessed over this since Prison School's cavalry arc when he made Kiyoshi wear Hana's panties. In his next work he has the protagonist cross-dressing, then we have this now.
Mar 29, 2022 5:49 AM

Jun 2014
This already feels like Diet Hiramoto, I don’t hate it so far but I have no clue how this concept will stay interesting for a Prison School or even a Raw Hero length. I wouldn’t be surprised if his passionate “fanbase” got this canned early.
Apr 25, 2022 4:49 AM

Feb 2010
Gattz said:
This already feels like Diet Hiramoto, I don’t hate it so far but I have no clue how this concept will stay interesting for a Prison School or even a Raw Hero length. I wouldn’t be surprised if his passionate “fanbase” got this canned early.

whaddya mean, he has a lot of haters?

“Read as little as possible of critical or aesthetic works. They are either products of a close-minded spirit, petrified and devoid of meaning in their lifeless hardening, or clever verbal games [...]. Works of art are of an infinite solitude; nothing is worse than criticism for approaching them. Only love can grasp them, keep them, be just toward them. Always give precedence to your own feeling against these analyses, these reviews, these introductions. [...] You must let every impression, every seed of feeling, ripen within you, in the dark, in the inexpressible, in the unconscious, those regions closed to understanding. Wait with humility and patience for the hour of the birth of a new clarity. Art demands of its faithful followers as much as of its creators.”
— RAINER-MARIA Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet (letter dated April 23, 1903).
Apr 25, 2022 6:44 AM

Jun 2014
lighthalzen-kun said:
Gattz said:

Yeah, after the way Prison School ended pretty much everybody who reads it leaves nothing but hate for him, it got to the point where he was receiving more hate mail than fan mail in Japan. Part of the reason I think Raw Hero failed was because nobody wanted to support it after Prison School, resulting in a rush job. Considering this manga has barely any readers right now, I feel like the same may occur.
Apr 29, 2022 10:54 PM
Mar 2017
lighthalzen-kun said:
Gattz said:

Ya, there was just too much Chiyo simps who can't get over what happened lol
Getting attached to a fictional character is bad to your health
May 24, 2022 1:05 PM
Aug 2019
Great... another one of Akira's work and this time, a shounen manga about a gender bender instead.
Feb 24, 9:11 AM
Jul 2020
Reply to overlapjho
lighthalzen-kun said:
Gattz said:

Ya, there was just too much Chiyo simps who can't get over what happened lol
Getting attached to a fictional character is bad to your health
@overlapjho pretty sure not happening chiyo x kiyoshi was not a problem. People hated it because how abruptly it ended and how chiyo became mari 2.0. Tbh I would still like it if it was a good non romantic ending but what we was got was extremely dissatisfying for a comedy manga.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Futari Switch Chapter 11 Discussion

MegamiRem - Apr 11, 2023

2 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Futari Switch Chapter 20 Discussion

ReSeinen - Dec 7, 2023

1 by MegamiRem »»
Mar 24, 3:29 AM

Poll: » Futari Switch Chapter 19 Discussion

MegamiRem - Mar 24

0 by MegamiRem »»
Mar 24, 3:27 AM

Poll: » Futari Switch Chapter 18 Discussion

MegamiRem - Mar 24

0 by MegamiRem »»
Mar 24, 3:22 AM

Poll: » Futari Switch Chapter 15 Discussion

UtamiQQ - Sep 8, 2023

2 by Kyubi4 »»
Nov 27, 2023 10:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.