Feb 2021
i want to know your opinion on her character
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 4, 2022 8:04 AM
May 2021
She got fine ass no 🧒
Mar 4, 2022 8:05 AM
Jan 2021
I love her. She is my 3rd favorite character of all anime.
Mar 4, 2022 8:07 AM

Jun 2021
she was good in the 2006 fate
Mar 4, 2022 8:13 AM

Dec 2020
She's decent, I like her relationship with Rin and how they make up by the end. But she's still the worst heroine, Rin is more likeable and Saber has a better dynamic with Shirou, Ilya is a more tragic and better character too. So yeah she's not a bad character but she's overshadowed by other better characters imo.
Mar 4, 2022 8:16 AM

May 2021
Clar_00 said:

I started fate just because of her, she's my fav character after kiritsugu
Mar 4, 2022 8:20 AM

Dec 2020
I have read the Visual novel, and in my opinion, I am not a big fan of her personality, but she's an absolutely great character in Heaven's Feel.

I definitely recommend at least reading the normal end of Heaven's Feel in the visual novel.

Mar 4, 2022 8:21 AM

Aug 2020
She's my favorite out of the 3 main girls.
Mar 4, 2022 8:21 AM
Jan 2021
She’s done dirty in the HF movies tbh. I’d like her more and feel more sympathy for her if she was more fleshed out and if the HF movies didn’t streamline the plot so much. VN time
Mar 4, 2022 8:33 AM
Mar 4, 2022 8:37 AM

Mar 2020
I just want to see her happy godammit
I love her
Sakura best girl and heavens feel is the best route
Mar 4, 2022 8:52 AM

Jan 2021
I don't feel very strongly about her, but I do like her ship the best.
Mar 4, 2022 9:03 AM
Jan 2021
Dont have a strong opinion on her but her route is the best one
Mar 4, 2022 9:06 AM
Dec 2021
I liked her a lot! 😍😍😍😍😍😍
Mar 4, 2022 9:16 AM
Aug 2021
Aroused maybe 😳
Mar 4, 2022 9:21 AM

May 2021
Her senpai calls feel a little cliché sometimes,but overall a good character
Mar 4, 2022 9:26 AM
Jul 2021
I like her smile and blushing 😍
Mar 4, 2022 9:39 AM
Feb 2021
Sen......pieee!

Mar 4, 2022 9:39 AM
Oct 2021
I pity her. Went through a lot and I don’t blame her for crying but I felt a bit annoyed on her clingy nature on shirou.
Mar 4, 2022 9:51 AM
Sep 2020
Excuse my language but she’s a horny b*tch
Mar 4, 2022 10:22 AM
Jan 2022
I think she's written pretty weak. But I lover her overall. She's good.
It's just like my Japanese anime's
Mar 4, 2022 11:00 AM

Jan 2021
shes my second favorite of the 3 heroines, first being saber forcourse, but her character is 10 times better in Hollow Ataraxia
Read the visual novel nerd
Mar 4, 2022 11:23 AM
Aug 2020
My 3rd fav character oat
Mar 4, 2022 12:03 PM
Nov 2020
I feel horny towards Sakura
Mar 4, 2022 12:48 PM

Jan 2021
mahbjr said:
I feel horny towards Sakura

same brother
also kohaku pfp very based
Read the visual novel nerd
Mar 4, 2022 1:21 PM
Nov 2020
who vote dislike her? fight with me
Mar 4, 2022 1:50 PM

Oct 2021
She's kinda boring in the main series, but in carnival phantasm, she's something else.
Mar 4, 2022 4:23 PM
Feb 2020
She was a GREAT character in this route, amazing writingπŸ’―
Mar 4, 2022 5:13 PM
Aug 2020
In my eyes she will always be a self-entitled whore who thinks she did nothing wrong just because she had a horrible childhood and destroyed Shirou's life, she's one of those people that think she should be given everything on a silver platter and that the world owes her. I hate her with burning passion. If she was a male, people would 100% hate her, which proves she's only good at pleasing dick.
AchillesheelsMar 4, 2022 5:28 PM
Mar 4, 2022 6:01 PM

Apr 2021
I do like her as main heroine but I just can't digest the fact that Rin loses in any route. Tsunderes are always better yk
I love Monogatari Series
Mar 4, 2022 6:19 PM
Jan 2022
I like her, I think she does what she’s meant to do as a character
Mar 4, 2022 9:51 PM
May 2021
Clar_00 said:
how do u feel about it yourself? I am neutral
Mar 5, 2022 12:52 AM
Jun 2021
Alternative name for peak female mc
Mar 5, 2022 6:15 AM
Sep 2020
SmugRika said:
She's decent, I like her relationship with Rin and how they make up by the end. But she's still the worst heroine, Rin is more likeable and Saber has a better dynamic with Shirou, Ilya is a more tragic and better character too. So yeah she's not a bad character but she's overshadowed by other better characters imo.

how is she the worst heroine? i'd say her past was more tragic than ilya's and which led her to be the bad guy, imo she's a well written character and i liked her since they first shown us her past
Mar 5, 2022 6:17 AM
Sep 2020
masterwinner21 said:
She’s done dirty in the HF movies tbh. I’d like her more and feel more sympathy for her if she was more fleshed out and if the HF movies didn’t streamline the plot so much. VN time

ya but all that because of her tragic past, that's why she felt envious towards rin
Mar 5, 2022 7:56 AM

Feb 2019
Probably the least negative thing I can say about her is that she very effectively informs the reader that the last route was a rush job.

And I suppose she helped give BB a half-decent design, that's about her only lasting contribution to the franchise.
Well I for one already loved Lain.
Mar 5, 2022 8:29 AM
Jan 2021
onii-chan02 said:
masterwinner21 said:

ya but all that because of her tragic past, that's why she felt envious towards rin

Done dirty meaning that her character isn’t as good in the movies
Mar 5, 2022 3:38 PM
Sep 2020
masterwinner21 said:
onii-chan02 said:

hmm idk man, it's just my opinion maybe you don't feel the way i do, but how many villains there r who turned to be much more evil than she is and we can understand them but why can't you understand sakura, also this is 18+ but you know what shinji always did to her, what do you think will happen to her mind state after all that, those tormenting "training" matou zouken made her go through
Mar 5, 2022 3:53 PM
Jan 2021
onii-chan02 said:
masterwinner21 said:

hmm idk man, it's just my opinion maybe you don't feel the way i do, but how many villains there r who turned to be much more evil than she is and we can understand them but why can't you understand sakura, also this is 18+ but you know what shinji always did to her, what do you think will happen to her mind state after all that, those tormenting "training" matou zouken made her go through

I understand Sakura plenty, and I do feel bad for her, but I’m just saying that the VN for Heaven’s Feel fleshes her character out way better than the movies do. It’s not even a hot take. It's just a product of trying to compress all of the VN route into three movies.
masterwinner21Mar 5, 2022 3:58 PM
Mar 5, 2022 4:05 PM
Sep 2020
masterwinner21 said:
onii-chan02 said:

I understand Sakura plenty, and I do feel bad for her, but I’m just saying that the VN for Heaven’s Feel fleshes her character out way better than the movies do. It’s not even a hot take. It's just a product of trying to compress all of the VN route into three movies.
yes i do understand that too, but the way you're saying how her character is doesn't properly fit her, just my opinion
Mar 8, 2022 2:24 AM
Jul 2018
I felt bad for all what she went through, she was a victim for the treatment she got from her family and in the end she was forced to be what happened to her and transform into a person she never wanted to be, she felt completely desperate, overwhelmed and broken in her core

And honestly I didn't like Rin for being cold and careless many times with Sakura As If her suffering was nothing and Throughout the series she was self-centered and didn't show the expected affection to Sakura which added more pain and ended up losing it all inside.

Moreover, I feel that really many people misunderstand sakura's personality and call her with bad things because of her relationship with Shirou but I think If you paid attention to her suffering and past you will realise that she had a massive lack in her emotional needs and so when shirou showed her some affection which she never saw all her life she started to be very attached to him.. In my opinion, Sakura is one of the most misunderstood characters
removed-userMar 8, 2022 2:34 AM
Mar 9, 2022 3:13 AM

Jul 2021
The tragedy behind her backstory was really suffering and I sympathize her so much I hate everyone who would care less about what her doing is right or wrong.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Apr 13, 2022 11:53 PM
Mar 2022
ayavei said:
who vote dislike her? fight with me

me, only because I want shirou to get with Rin, but she's cool no cap
Apr 15, 2022 12:26 AM

Dec 2014
The tragic goddess who descended from the heavens.
Jul 27, 2022 12:34 AM
Jul 2021
She is Frodo of FSN, and Nasu maybe doesn't even realize it.

When he keeps writing the story under the view of Shirou, and keeps fooling our readers about what is going on with the story, he put the dead end for Sakura. It is too difficult to understand the story to understand her.

When reading FSN ( novel), I feel like I'm watching LOTR movie about Peter. Why do we see Frodo as a useless + boring character in the movie? It is because Peter deleted every scene where Frodo thinks about himself and explains what is going on in his mind.

It happens exactly with Sakura in both VN and movie.
Oct 2, 2023 11:27 AM
Jun 2017
I never put my attention to her because she almost didnt do anything on previous series. But after i watch this i just feel she is the best heroin for shirou. Not a fan of her but
how do I say it...

For me saber is too stiff and strong for shirou. She more like buddy on my pov

Rin is too noisy for shirou (i feel she more suit to archer than shirou. Because Archer is more mature and can handle rin)

And with sakura, i just feel like shirou really become a real man, and Sakura was there to support him with her gentle attitude

I just think Sakura is suitable for Shirou, but still my heart its only for saber LOL
Nov 27, 2023 4:55 PM
Downhill Ace

Oct 2020
Best character, best waifu, best route. Sakura supremacy
Dec 1, 2023 2:16 PM

Jan 2017
Have you seen the massive badonkers on her??
(⁠☞⁠ Ν‘⁠°β  Νœβ Κ–⁠ Ν‘⁠°β )⁠☞ YouTube @ The Pirate Collector Τ…⁠(⁠ Ν’⁠ β Ϋ Ν’⁠ β )⁠ᕀ
Dec 6, 2023 3:19 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
I have given this reply previously before, but I will do so again.
Sakura is NOT the best girl on the main series, but she is definitely the best ship.
Her romance with Shirou is KEY and makes her character way more interesting than would be otherwise, same could be said for Shirou, they both become more flawed, likable, and interesting characters with Heaven's Feel.

The best girl for the main series to me would be Illya due to her development, especially with Heaven's Feel.
Rin is a really great all around tsundere at its finest herself, but her romance with Shirou is too standart and pales vs what you see on HF.
As for Saber, she is the least likeable of the 3 heroines and I could even say I prefer her more on Fate Zero, or other routes than hers.

PirateHasan said:

You should have seen her rear on the VN 18+ scenes, she certainly surpasses her older sister in many assets and she can be a very naughty girl... those sex scenes on the VN for her were legit the only good sex scenes in the VN, whereas other routes felt forced and disgusting.
With Sakura there was development for her there, along with steamy ACTION!
Dec 7, 2023 8:37 AM

Jan 2017
Reply to Playcool
I have given this reply previously before, but I will do so again.
Sakura is NOT the best girl on the main series, but she is definitely the best ship.
Her romance with Shirou is KEY and makes her character way more interesting than would be otherwise, same could be said for Shirou, they both become more flawed, likable, and interesting characters with Heaven's Feel.

The best girl for the main series to me would be Illya due to her development, especially with Heaven's Feel.
Rin is a really great all around tsundere at its finest herself, but her romance with Shirou is too standart and pales vs what you see on HF.
As for Saber, she is the least likeable of the 3 heroines and I could even say I prefer her more on Fate Zero, or other routes than hers.

PirateHasan said:

You should have seen her rear on the VN 18+ scenes, she certainly surpasses her older sister in many assets and she can be a very naughty girl... those sex scenes on the VN for her were legit the only good sex scenes in the VN, whereas other routes felt forced and disgusting.
With Sakura there was development for her there, along with steamy ACTION!
@Playcool Oh My Lord!
I am very much interested in watching such scenes, is there anyway I can get to watch them without playing the VN?
(⁠☞⁠ Ν‘⁠°β  Νœβ Κ–⁠ Ν‘⁠°β )⁠☞ YouTube @ The Pirate Collector Τ…⁠(⁠ Ν’⁠ β Ϋ Ν’⁠ β )⁠ᕀ
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night Movie: Heaven's Feel - III. Spring Song Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Stray - Aug 15, 2020

518 by TheFelipex »»
Apr 16, 4:45 PM

» Do this whole movie happens in alternate timeline ? anyone could do explain breifly

Mugiwarayaa___ - Mar 28

9 by Mugiwarayaa___ »»
Mar 31, 11:11 AM

» I liked all of it but didn't understand the ending

Beauty123 - Apr 8, 2021

14 by Mugiwarayaa___ »»
Mar 29, 4:46 AM

» Do you hate Sakura?

Stacias - Jul 20, 2022

46 by LANARp-0470 »»
Mar 16, 5:42 AM

» Is fate series completed?

Yeshwanth_18 - Mar 31, 2021

33 by Alexioos95 »»
Feb 8, 1:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.