Forum Settings
Forums
Love at Fourteen
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 18, 2022 9:29 AM

Jul 2017
51 is more of an epilogue, but the combined 50 + 51 ending is kinda.......eh? Was just some arguing and then the pseudo wedding thing at the end, and 51 was just a brief future epilogue (didn't even really confirm any of the ships) followed by the wedding from the game over couple. If anything chp 49 was the better conclusion

anywho overall in my opinion the main couple were amazing and the rest of the couples were mcshit. Especially that lesbian love rival girl she was a huge pita for the most part, at least she developed by the end though.

the rest of the couples were nothing special. The age gap one with the teacher was just pointless drama, the brief ones with the childhood friend and the teacher barely had anything going for them, the one with the kouhai was meh at best and the game over couple was okay but imo age gaps with a 14 yr old is stretching the line quite a bit (and this is coming from someone who usually doesn't mind age gaps)

That being said though, like I mentioned in the beginning the main couple were great. Had the perfect chemistry, and really did live up to the "mature for 14yr olds" tag they had. I really loved the part at the end where Kanata said she wanted to try a long distance relationship rather than doing the classic breakup and meet many years later. Was quite nice to see.

Honestly if this series focused less on the side couples (and actually had proper conclusions for most of them) then I would've enjoyed this a lot more. 6/10
Feb 19, 2022 3:39 AM

Apr 2016
It would've be nice to see if they told about their relationship to their class and enjoy their remaining time of school instead of hiding it untili the last. Still, tis was good
Sep 30, 2022 12:37 PM
Jan 2021
The main couple was great. The only problem was the couples with the age gap. I personally think when dealing with age gap romance, there isn't a single manga that portrays convincingly how the pair begin to start liking each other, especially how the one with higher age ends up liking the other one, it becomes exponentially difficult to imagine as the age increase and even more difficult when the boy/girl with low age is only a teenager. This one completely skips this part so it was difficult to like them.
It is shocking to find how many people do not believe they can learn, and how many more believe learning to be difficult.
Dune
Dec 9, 2023 4:06 PM

Jan 2021
Well that's that. This final chapter (51 only) wasn't bad especially after seeing them actually looking mature.
Overall my rating is also a 6. The main couple were OK. I think that it started pretty well but there decision and choices just felt weird. This sort of romance felt weird. I don't mind love of side characters, in fact I was interested in some of them but the yuri girl was pointless, the gay guy was pointless, the etou girl with male teacher was pointless. The senior love story could have been good but wasn't fleshed out at all so again, pointless. Hinohara and the other guy who somehow attracted an older chick were interesting but as you said, as a guy who usually loves age gap romance, this felt like a stretch.
So I felt like it had potential to be something extremely good that a lot of people could talk about but it failed because it tried to do a lot all at once.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Apr 3, 9:24 AM

Jun 2017
very soothing manga to a varied cast of characters in a clique, who had their own share of troubles.I liked the the lack of diving into melodramas yet it didn't shy away from showing the pitfalls of society and the ending was being hopefull for the future.Adore the main cast.They had a fairytale journey.
8/10

More topics from this board

Poll: » 14-sai no Koi Chapter 47 Discussion

bakakisima - Apr 1

0 by bakakisima »»
Apr 1, 8:14 AM

Poll: » 14-sai no Koi Chapter 44 Discussion

bakakisima - Mar 31

1 by erikjohn3355 »»
Mar 31, 6:59 PM

Poll: » 14-sai no Koi Chapter 38 Discussion

bakakisima - Mar 30

0 by bakakisima »»
Mar 30, 7:21 AM

Poll: » 14-sai no Koi Chapter 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2014

7 by bakakisima »»
Mar 28, 7:30 AM

» SEQUEL FOR NAGAI and HINOHARA

Nicofdezzzz - Oct 23, 2022

1 by tr25a3 »»
May 2, 2023 8:50 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.