Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 17, 2022 1:58 PM

May 2016
Decided to give this LN series a read after seeing the anime PV. I expected this to be a typical but above average rom-com and volume 1-3 was just that...

But this volume went way beyond my expectations. It was absolutely amazing. Most of the story is told through Yume's PoV and it perfectly portrays the series of events where she rediscovers and solidifies her true feelings for Mizuto. The writing, the atmosphere the author managed to create, the character development, the themes presented and everything else were all on point in this volume. Also, that memoir written by Mizuto's great grandfather, "The dancing girl of Siberia" and its relevant message which had a profound significance in our main characters' lives also left quite an impression on me while reading this volume.

Overall, I'd give this volume a solid 10/10 and an 8/10 for the series as a whole so far.

Jan 12, 2023 9:12 AM

Mar 2019
Chikuma Chan got cucked šŸ˜¢

Anime was it's best 20000 years ago, when cavemen drew art with real depth.
Modern anime is all garbage. I miss great old days of anime.

More topics from this board

» Is it worth reading?

Elricuck - Aug 15, 2023

4 by MadanielFL »»
Aug 15, 2023 5:28 PM

» Is the same birthday and really date of birth November 3 really a huge coincidence? Or what?

nicbentulan - Jun 11, 2023

1 by Luk4ssj »»
Jun 11, 2023 12:37 PM

» quick question

lmaodotcom - Sep 14, 2022

5 by leonardobarba »»
Sep 21, 2022 5:34 PM

» How would u describe the LN?

mrjdko - Aug 20, 2022

4 by DeMarcK »»
Sep 14, 2022 12:48 AM

Poll: » Mamahaha no Tsurego ga Motokano datta Volume 7 Discussion

AngelofFrost - Feb 21, 2022

1 by nseika »»
Jul 8, 2022 11:59 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.