Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 1, 2022 2:52 AM

May 2020
And so it ends, with Hiromi and Lili turning into a crime-fighting duo and Lili's parents are re-united.

It's a damn shame that interesting shoujo manga like this don't last very long, while so many anger-inducing dramas get to go on forever. I would've liked to see Lili and Hiromi solve more cases together and have the world be more fleshed out. Still, a pretty good manga with a cute love story.
Feb 6, 2022 6:08 PM
Dec 2017
the story was a really fun read overall

Aug 9, 2022 4:53 AM
Jul 2020
TitanInsane said:
And so it ends, with Hiromi and Lili turning into a crime-fighting duo and Lili's parents are re-united.

It's a damn shame that interesting shoujo manga like this don't last very long, while so many anger-inducing dramas get to go on forever. I would've liked to see Lili and Hiromi solve more cases together and have the world be more fleshed out. Still, a pretty good manga with a cute love story.

I absolutely agree with this.

The cases were all interesting, and there could’ve been more to work with. I felt that some zodiac signs were squeezed in (Taurus and Sagittarius for example) at the time of publishing due to timing, it would’ve been nice to see each zodiac sign a whole lot more, and more fleshed out.

My main criticism with Zodiac P.I. is where did the Star Ring originally come from? I know it was mentioned that the ring was passed down in Lili’s family, but there is literally no explanation for its origins and why it came to be. The final chapters could’ve added this bit of information. For me, the series would feel complete that way. Zeus seeking revenge due to a misunderstanding was a pretty cliche ending, and his history of hypnosis was not as fleshed out either.

Again, there is so much that could’ve been done with this series, but nonetheless what we got was still good for its time. @aaasherr ‘s review on Zodiac P.I’s page did a really good job articulating similar feelings I have about this series overall.

Zodiac P.I is partially a reason why I even got into astrology to begin with, so naturally this series will always have a place in my heart, even though I rate it 6/10. I first read this manga when I was about 12 years old. It would be nice to see a sequel someday if Natsumi Ando was up to it.
azenobioSep 7, 2022 6:07 AM

More topics from this board

» Zodiac P.I File 12

nidoqueen106 - Apr 26, 2018

3 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Oct 14, 2021 10:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.