Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 29, 2021 10:31 PM

Mar 2010
:(( I don't know what to think of this chapter.

Yashiro asking if Doumeki has a women and him saying yes x_x. Come on you two!! Stop lieing to each other!

Really looking forward for the next chapter but from the way it looks, from the misunderstandings, they won't get back together soon but Doumeki telling Yashiro that he will take care of him is cute.
Dec 30, 2021 11:09 PM
Jul 2017
Stardew said:

Yashiro asking if Doumeki has a women and him saying yes x_x. Come on you two!! Stop lieing to each other!

Really looking forward for the next chapter but from the way it looks, from the misunderstandings, they won't get back together soon but Doumeki telling Yashiro that he will take care of him is cute.

I think Doumeki has a bit of a grudge towards Yashiro. Doumeki drastically changed.
Dec 31, 2021 4:00 AM

Mar 2010
Josphina187 said:
Stardew said:

I think Doumeki has a bit of a grudge towards Yashiro. Doumeki drastically changed.

Yea I did feel the anger this chapter :(( I really don't what to think of how the future goes. I am just hoping they still get together somehow in the end.
Jan 3, 2022 1:43 PM
Jul 2017
Stardew said:
Josphina187 said:

Yea I did feel the anger this chapter :(( I really don't what to think of how the future goes. I am just hoping they still get together somehow in the end.
Yea, i hope so too. I really like mysterious bad boy Doumeki lol
Jan 20, 2022 1:09 PM

May 2021
Doumeki is pissed off at yashiro for sure, both of them need to get their feelings sort out lmao. I feel like doumek being dominant would have a negative effect on yashiro, getting reminded of his trauma through doumeki might not end well.

Jan 26, 2022 11:39 PM
Jul 2017
darrenkbenn said:
Doumeki is pissed off at yashiro for sure, both of them need to get their feelings sort out lmao. I feel like doumek being dominant would have a negative effect on yashiro, getting reminded of his trauma through doumeki might not end well.
Yashiro needs fuckin' therapy.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai Chapter 56 Discussion

Stardew - Feb 3

1 by mugen_ga »»
Feb 27, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai Chapter 27 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Jun 11, 2017

17 by Seta_Reh »»
Jun 10, 2023 7:25 AM

Poll: » Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai Chapter 25 Discussion

Cloe900311 - May 31, 2017

4 by Seta_Reh »»
Jun 10, 2023 7:12 AM

Poll: » Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai Chapter 24 Discussion

Stardew - Dec 8, 2016

6 by Seta_Reh »»
Jun 10, 2023 7:10 AM

Poll: » Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai Chapter 23 Discussion

Seta_Reh - Jun 10, 2023

0 by Seta_Reh »»
Jun 10, 2023 7:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.