Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 28, 2021 10:28 PM
Mar 2019
I Did Like This Season Especially The Medusa Parts.
She Is Hands Down The Best Character In This, I Love How She Is Evil And Gorgeous At The Same Time.
Let's Hope The Keep On Using Her Instead Of Moving Forward Without Her Appearing Much.
We Will See!
Apr 18, 2022 8:18 PM
Oct 2019
the best season yet imo

MC might've just created the ultimate weapon, literally a nuclear bomb (lotus buddha anger). but in the process, it looks like he drained the last of master's power, and they have an emotional farewell in the "spirit" realm. sad to see master go. i wonder if he'll be able to make a return later?

i thought they were going to try and return master to a human body/form? maybe that can't happen now. and can MC still make the pill for the ice emperor even without the help of master?

the 3 of them worked together to save the girl. i'm sure she'll be alright. i'm really curious to see how they utilize her and her power in future episodes/seasons

7/10 for season 3. now i need to find out which show comes next in the timeline...
Jun 3, 2022 6:23 PM

Jun 2011
Indeed my favorite so far as well, with Hai Po Dong and Medusa joining Xiao Yan on his trip, as well as (rip) Yao Lao's dissipation(?). Hopefully we get Yao Lao back, I always enjoyed his interaction with Xiao Yan and how much trust he had in his teacher.

Without Yao Lao by his side though, Xiao Yan has to learn to be less reckless, he's been getting Yao Lao's protection so far allowing him to be very reckless. Hopefully it's something that he has learned with his experience.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

More topics from this board

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong 3rd Season Episode 8 Discussion

HagePotPotato - Apr 16, 2022

1 by amlg »»
Jan 27, 1:14 AM

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong 3rd Season Episode 7 Discussion

1 by amlg »»
Jan 27, 1:04 AM

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong 3rd Season Episode 6 Discussion

1 by amlg »»
Jan 27, 12:39 AM

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong 3rd Season Episode 2 Discussion

HagePotPotato - Apr 15, 2022

0 by HagePotPotato »»
Apr 15, 2022 11:53 PM

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong 3rd Season Episode 1 Discussion

HagePotPotato - Apr 15, 2022

0 by HagePotPotato »»
Apr 15, 2022 11:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.