Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 23, 2021 5:28 AM

Nov 2020
I WAS LITERALLY SHAKING THROUGOUT THIS ENTIRE EPISODE! I almost cried but I did feel that now that Marc was part extremozoan, he may regenerate. But BOY did I not expect him to turn into that freakish monster.
Dec 29, 2022 10:34 PM
Oct 2019
well this is wild

1. i assume those spinal centipedes were originally created as a spinal implant/prosthetic for people who were injured/paralyzed. perhaps they have faces/heads and rudimentary speech because they're actually genetically modified humans, specifically created to be organ transplants?

2. there goes my suggestion of just burning the monsters to kill them permanently. it seems they're able to regenerate even while actively being burned. i wonder if those monsters on land were able to contribute to his regeneration? because clearly they are part of some hive mind and they knew a fellow monster(s) was up there

3. which makes me wonder if marc might've been ok had the cremation fire not supercharged his regeneration? perhaps that caused it to go haywire and turn into a monster? i have no clue

4. the city lord was apologizing to his predecessor. they knew something about marc. the city lord failed to tell marc. and failed to inform him of the purpose for the 3 decrees/laws. there is clearly so much we (the audience) just don't know yet

5. who was that guy in the all gold mecha suit? and who was the person on the hospital bed they were looking over? is that the previous city lord?

6. inferior dust kid is now a superior, but still a nameless number without all of the other superior benefits. idk if he would've gotten screwed over either way or if it's merely because marc didn't die (yet)

7. legit no clue what's going to happen to marc. is his girlfriend going to be able to communicate with him and talk him out of his berserk state? lol. idk. seems doubtful, but i have no idea what will happen to marc when that happens?

8. i wonder if silver hair girl on earth and her team are genetic lab rat freaks like marc?
Apr 9, 1:05 AM

May 2018
I did not see this coming! I hope that thing heads straight for the Bishop and that inferior and gets to clobbering. The Lighthouse is fucked!

Does anyone fluent in Mandarin Chinese know what that spinal centipede was trying to say?

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ling Long: Incarnation Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion

_Bakemono_ - Dec 23, 2021

3 by Ittan_Momen »»
Apr 9, 1:52 AM

Poll: » Ling Long: Incarnation Part 2 Episode 3 Discussion

3 by Ittan_Momen »»
Apr 8, 11:34 PM

Poll: » Ling Long: Incarnation Part 2 Episode 1 Discussion

_Bakemono_ - Dec 21, 2021

1 by tysonfromog50 »»
Nov 8, 2023 7:44 AM

Poll: » Ling Long: Incarnation Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion

1 by HagePotPotato »»
Dec 29, 2022 8:50 PM

Poll: » Ling Long: Incarnation Part 2 Episode 2 Discussion

_Bakemono_ - Dec 22, 2021

1 by HagePotPotato »»
Dec 29, 2022 7:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.