Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 23, 2021 4:06 AM

Nov 2020
We definitely got what Marc promised last episode. Second plot twist of this part but somewhat predictable ig? That spinal centipede was the last thing I was expecting and that extremely realistic torture scene was really disturbing. 5/5 for that(yes I loved it hehe)
Dec 29, 2022 8:50 PM
Oct 2019
i asked if the dust inferior guy was good or bad, and we got an answer to that pretty quickly. he slits marc's throat. DAMN. well, he only agreed to do it because he thought his dust inferior sweetheart lady friend was being murdered in front of his eyes. so he's not totally evil i guess

idk if marc's gonna live or how? i guess that one psycho research lady might be able to help him? after she gets what she wants, of course. i feel like with all those little marc's on earth that it's not a big deal if captain marc dies or not...

that silver haired mystery woman has a whole crew. and they have technology that can harvest life force? and the red pheromone? this is pretty interesting. i'm not sure if they "kill" these monsters or if they just find a way to live "with" them

turns out there is a lot of "dead" air time in these episodes that i can skip through in order to get to the actual important parts. (i'm trying to speed watch/finish this season before bed)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ling Long: Incarnation Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion

_Bakemono_ - Dec 23, 2021

3 by Ittan_Momen »»
Apr 9, 1:52 AM

Poll: » Ling Long: Incarnation Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion

2 by Ittan_Momen »»
Apr 9, 1:05 AM

Poll: » Ling Long: Incarnation Part 2 Episode 3 Discussion

3 by Ittan_Momen »»
Apr 8, 11:34 PM

Poll: » Ling Long: Incarnation Part 2 Episode 1 Discussion

_Bakemono_ - Dec 21, 2021

1 by tysonfromog50 »»
Nov 8, 2023 7:44 AM

Poll: » Ling Long: Incarnation Part 2 Episode 2 Discussion

_Bakemono_ - Dec 22, 2021

1 by HagePotPotato »»
Dec 29, 2022 7:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.