Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 18, 2021 9:31 PM

Mar 2014
What is real? What is fake? Whatever you want it to be.

Although that poor lab tech would probably say anything to stay alive lmao
Dec 19, 2021 6:13 AM

Jul 2011
Is good to safe see machines that the scientist can stay in the same room, and can extract memories without making the patient get crazy.

Fun episode.
Dec 19, 2021 8:52 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So the junk dealer was a former Blade Runner, one of the best with the highest kill count. Elle messes around and gets captured by going after the Doctor. She finds out that the memories that were given to her although artificial, but they are real as she wants them to be. However her memories at the pool with her boyfriend were planted on top of the memories that she was originally given to her by someone else. It seems that the Wallace Corporation is involved in a conspiracy to build new replicants even though they were banned from making them in 2023 and now they are trying to get rid of the evidence by shutting down the project.
Dec 19, 2021 10:31 AM

Feb 2010
"What is real? How do you define real? If you’re talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste and see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain" - Morpheus
Dec 21, 2021 2:41 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
As was foreshadowed in the previous episode with the gun, the dude used to be a blade runner; and the best one at that.

So today Elle accidentally and easily gets herself captured so that we can have some exposition. Still rather vague, but still exposition nonetheless. And then she easily escapes thanks to some rather poorly designed hand restraints. It's all lazy writing, but I doubt anyone expects masterful writing from this show anyway.

I guess the real mystery now is who the guy by the pool is, and who exactly he is to Elle.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Dec 30, 2021 4:49 PM
Apr 2016
BetaMaleUltra said:
As was foreshadowed in the previous episode with the gun, the dude used to be a blade runner; and the best one at that.

So today Elle accidentally and easily gets herself captured so that we can have some exposition. Still rather vague, but still exposition nonetheless. And then she easily escapes thanks to some rather poorly designed hand restraints. It's all lazy writing, but I doubt anyone expects masterful writing from this show anyway.

I guess the real mystery now is who the guy by the pool is, and who exactly he is to Elle.

In my opinion, the guy by the pool is Niander Wallace Junior. I just feel they have the same energy, he maybe plotted to change Elle in order to make her "perfect". My second guess is the former blade runner.

Is it just me or at the end of the episode, Elle is starting to get remorses and realize vengeance brings her nothing?
Apr 2, 2023 7:36 AM

Feb 2022
Last man left to hunt!

The fight scene's are awesome!
Sep 3, 2023 12:06 PM

Nov 2010
So Elle is the prototype of Nexus 9 replicants.
Elle is really sexy. She has delicious curves!
Damn, I wish I was born in the era of replicants. I need beautiful & obedient body slaves to serve my every whim!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blade Runner: Black Lotus Episode 13 Discussion

Vysarine - Feb 5, 2022

26 by Adnash »»
Dec 8, 2023 12:58 AM

Poll: » Blade Runner: Black Lotus Episode 8 Discussion

Vysarine - Jan 1, 2022

11 by Adnash »»
Dec 7, 2023 2:27 PM

Poll: » Blade Runner: Black Lotus Episode 12 Discussion

Vysarine - Jan 29, 2022

9 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 3, 2023 7:14 PM

Poll: » Blade Runner: Black Lotus Episode 11 Discussion

Vysarine - Jan 22, 2022

9 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 3, 2023 6:38 PM

Poll: » Blade Runner: Black Lotus Episode 10 Discussion

Vysarine - Jan 15, 2022

11 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 3, 2023 5:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.