Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2021 3:07 AM

Aug 2018
Finally, there was progress. But, there will be more? hmm
The final part of the episode...damn.
Dec 16, 2021 6:47 AM
Jul 2018
I forgot how fast this show can go from super lighthearted, to really really dark, to absolutely fucking beautiful so fast
Dec 16, 2021 9:15 AM

Jul 2021
im so happy to see Haida and Retsuko can be a sweet couple.But at the same time,i feel bad for Ton,yes he deserved it but i can't see him like that.I hope he can work at his old office back😥
Dec 16, 2021 11:52 PM
May 2020
Tamer2002 said:
Finally, there was progress. But, there will be more? hmm
The final part of the episode...damn.

Poor Ton... I mean,I know what he did tô Retsuko during all the other seasons but then,see him like that hurts so much.😭😭
Dec 17, 2021 12:37 AM

Jul 2019
The fact that the anime manages to make people empathetic towards Ton of all people is really cool. They're doing something right. Most characters have hidden depths and are just people in the end, despite all their faults. :o
Life is a despicable endurance race
Dec 17, 2021 3:55 AM

Jan 2013
The last part with Ton and the train was unnerving it made me scared Ton was gonna do it!
REJECT ANIMU - EMBRACE TOKU
Dec 21, 2021 6:57 PM
Jul 2008
I loved how tsunoda was wacking her ear against fenneko 😆
Dec 21, 2021 8:48 PM
Jul 2010
Becloud said:

I've made a gif of this moment.

Feb 16, 2022 1:10 AM
Jul 2008
Vergan said:
Becloud said:

I've made a gif of this moment.

OMG i love it! xD ahahaha
Jun 5, 2022 8:48 AM

Apr 2016
Yeah I don't need all this Ton's arc.

Himuro and Washimi are an entertaining duo just like Fenneko and Tsunoda but can't say the same about Retsuko and Haida.
Nov 1, 2022 2:09 AM
munchmunch

Aug 2019
Ok I kept rooting for Haida but the last episodes pissed me off a bit bc wtf he made it so hard to root for stop being such a coward damn it!!! And in the end it was Retsuko who stepped up
I'm glad they are finally dating after +3 seasons
I really thought Ton was gonna attempt to jump for a second... He's a son of a bitch but I'm really happy they're developing complexity for his character, in the other seasons we mostly saw him as a horrible boss with his very limited good/neutral moments but now we see he has good sides to him too. Hard not to empathise at least just a bit

Jan 19, 2023 8:58 PM
Oct 2020
Whoa. That was a quick turn of events. From the almost saccharine R+H scenes- which I'm glad finally became a reality- to Ton's staring into the abyss this anime continues to show unexpected depth. I was fulling expecting the dating scenes to be another Retsuko heart-filled mirage dream, where she would wake up in her room again. But now Haida is the one motivated at work, presumably by the power of love. But I'm nervous that something is going to go awry. At the same time I'm glad Ton survived the train ordeal. It's pretty impressive how they build him from ta character to be despised early in, then slowly chipped away until I actually empathize with him. It's always makes for a good story. And one that I fall for every time.
Mar 9, 8:15 AM

Oct 2013
IDK why everyone was mad about Haida not "making the first move" when he already confessed TWO TIMES! first time he got a clear no, second time he got a bland unmotivated "eh let's stay friend..." I mean just tell him to fuck off for good or try a real stated date, "let's stay friend" and ignoring the feelings of the other person is awful, most people just CAN'T stay friend AFTER confessing.
That's the main reason why they never confess in the first place! he did it twice and he stayed friend, he already did so much for their relationship without being too invasive.

She's the one who don't know what she wants! I was already annoyed when first season whe was like "I need to marry TO NOT WORK" and when she get the opportunity to not work she was like "not working is boring and I want to marry because marrying is my life goal now :'("

Why should HE be the one to make the first move anyway ? because he's a guy ?
TitadouMar 9, 8:23 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aggressive Retsuko (ONA) 4th Season Episode 10 Discussion

Tamer2002 - Dec 16, 2021

38 by Titadou »»
Mar 30, 9:06 AM

Poll: » Aggressive Retsuko (ONA) 4th Season Episode 7 Discussion

Tamer2002 - Dec 16, 2021

7 by Titadou »»
Mar 10, 3:43 AM

Poll: » Aggressive Retsuko (ONA) 4th Season Episode 6 Discussion

Tamer2002 - Dec 16, 2021

10 by ELuck42 »»
Jan 20, 2023 10:23 AM

Poll: » Aggressive Retsuko (ONA) 4th Season Episode 9 Discussion

Tamer2002 - Dec 16, 2021

7 by nostalgiaas »»
Nov 2, 2022 12:07 AM

Poll: » Aggressive Retsuko (ONA) 4th Season Episode 8 Discussion

Tamer2002 - Dec 16, 2021

7 by 1Konochi »»
Sep 29, 2022 4:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.