Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 10, 2021 12:36 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Notable film!

Verta incessantly searches for a way out to find his sister in a limbo world, a half way between life and death!

The Verta obsession to survive in the first place and to escape in the second place is so great that she does not realize what or who surrounds her!

Nice animation, enjoyable developed, much action and a good story in general.

7/10 to me
Dec 21, 2021 10:34 PM

May 2018
Amazing continuation to the first story but shows the character development of the other sister in this one.

Loved the Idea of Ashura city and the world development done.

The art was beautiful just as it was in the first movie!

Jan 1, 2022 7:01 AM
Jun 2016
I really enjoyed this. I rang in the new year with it. I missed out watching the first one so I'll have to track it down. It was easy enough to follow even without having seen the first.
Mar 12, 2022 10:39 AM

Nov 2009
Unlike the first part, I really liked this one.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Jul 30, 2022 2:57 PM

Oct 2017
Damn, i hate that fricken monk!

The movie was great though. I liked it much better than the first one.
I just wish there was another sequel too...

P.S. before anyone points to the announcement in the post credits scene - that will be a totally separate thing, unrelated to the White Snake movies.
It's explained in this article - https://english.news.cn/20220525/11c21dc4191046e8b823f7e92e5e8b77/c.html
Jan 25, 2023 11:25 PM

Nov 2012
damn I thought I was watching the first one, but netlfix only has the second one? wth. That Big hero 6 style animation again, the MC reminds me of the Aunt and Simon of the older brother (just like the MC from the New Gods film).

I feel like their relationship seemed a bit too romantic for sisters lol. I had to double check because I thought it might of been a localisation change.
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Feb 13, 2023 10:04 PM
Dec 2014
So what happened at the very end? I thought Blanca's soul was floating off to have her reincarnated now but then she calls out to Verta and it seems like she's evidently there already? What?
The rest was excellent though.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.