Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 30, 2021 5:52 PM
Original Denjin
Nov 2008
I was looking through the episode discussion thread, and I did get some more info on this. What I don’t understand, is that the incident with Ishgami, didn’t that happen in middle school? I apologize if this seems like a dumb question, but wasn’t he in a different school then? The uniform is different, so that’s why I ask. So how could a student council run by Shirogane possibly even know about it? If they were in the same school the whole time, then that would explain it.

Sorry, there was a bit of a time gap between me watching the first and second season, so if that was revealed in the first season, then it would explain it. But even so, I saw some people complain that a bunch of stuff was not adopted into the episode, so I know I’m not the only one who’s confused here.
Nov 30, 2021 6:32 PM
May 2021
I believe that the explanation was simply that the High School student council has the resources to investigate into it
Nov 30, 2021 6:48 PM

Jul 2021
Shuchiin is an academy which educates students from preschool all the way to university and I believe they know about Ishigami from this scene
Nov 30, 2021 6:57 PM
Feb 2021
Shuchiin academy has elementary , mid & high school
Nov 30, 2021 7:52 PM

Jun 2021
The middle school is under Shuchin academy and I believe the High student council has the right to investigate any case if they want to which kinda clears it coz Shirogane was interested to recruit Ishigami so evidently he looked deeper into the matter.

Nov 30, 2021 8:51 PM
Original Denjin
Nov 2008
OK, so I guess that it answers the question, he was in the same school at the time, and Shirogane, as a student council president not only knew about the incident, via Kaguya, but had the authority to investigate it, and help him out like he did. That would explain why he went into Ishigami’s room towards the end of the episode, to tell him what the investigation found. Now it does all makes sense.

And I thank all of you that responded to help clear these final parts up for me.
Cosplay_JoeDec 1, 2021 7:04 AM
Dec 1, 2021 11:54 AM
Jul 2018
Shuchiin has a middle school aswell
It could've been in middle school and the stuff where Miyuki was helping him takes place before the sports festival or ealier in the year.
Dec 1, 2021 4:23 PM
Original Denjin
Nov 2008
kaorubi said:
It could've been in middle school and the stuff where Miyuki was helping him takes place before the sports festival or ealier in the year.
Or before Ishigami joins the student council obviously. Someone who read the manga could obviously clarify this point for us.
Dec 1, 2021 11:59 PM
Jul 2018
Cosplay_Joe said:
kaorubi said:
Or before Ishigami joins the student council obviously. Someone who read the manga could obviously clarify this point for us.

Yeah that is a good point. Havent read the manga tho lol
Dec 2, 2021 9:07 AM
Dec 2019
The middle school and highschool are both part of shuchiin academy (it also has elementary school, and most of the students study at shuciin right from kindergarten to highschool)...
and Shirogane only came to know about Ishigami on he got into highschool (they were going to fail Ishigami but Miko convinced them to let him graduate). And the whole investigation by the student council was just a secret investigation mostly done by chika(bcoz she loves being detective) and the student council also helped.

A little more about this "secret investigation" is talked about later in the manga but it will come after season 3 if they decide to continue making more seasons.
Dec 2, 2021 10:16 AM
Original Denjin
Nov 2008
Subham2942 said:
The middle school and highschool are both part of shuchiin academy (it also has elementary school, and most of the students study at shuciin right from kindergarten to highschool)...
and Shirogane only came to know about Ishigami on he got into highschool (they were going to fail Ishigami but Miko convinced them to let him graduate). And the whole investigation by the student council was just a secret investigation mostly done by chika(bcoz she loves being detective) and the student council also helped.

A little more about this "secret investigation" is talked about later in the manga but it will come after season 3 if they decide to continue making more seasons.
Wait, didn’t they just announce that there would be a season three? Yeah I’m pretty sure that they did. Thanks for provide me with that info, it further helps clarify things.
Dec 2, 2021 10:21 AM
Dec 2019
Cosplay_Joe said:
Subham2942 said:

Wait, didn’t they just announce that there would be a season three? Yeah I’m pretty sure that they did. Thanks for provide me with that info, it further helps clarify things.
no I said they will talk a bit more about that AFTER season 3 i.e. season 4 or 5 depending on how many episode season 3 has...and so far we manga readers fear the anime might end with season 3 bcoz if they slightly alter the story the can actually end it...but there is actually still 4/5 one cour season worth content left to adapt and its all great.
Dec 2, 2021 10:30 AM
Original Denjin
Nov 2008
Subham2942 said:
Cosplay_Joe said:
no I said they will talk a bit more about that AFTER season 3 i.e. season 4 or 5 depending on how many episode season 3 has...and so far we manga readers fear the anime might end with season 3 bcoz if they slightly alter the story the can actually end it...but there is actually still 4/5 one cour season worth content left to adapt and its all great.

OK, my bad. I didn’t realize that’s what you meant. and yeah, I hope that it doesn’t end with season three because I also would certainly love to see more of this series than that. Especially if they will further go into the secret investigation of the student council.
Feb 3, 2022 11:09 PM
Sep 2021
Ishigami's Heart breaking past. This episode is really amazing. Ishigami has a drepress full backstory among the others.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shanimebib - Jun 20, 2020

665 by aod-kun »»
Mar 31, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2020

291 by kayiu102 »»
Feb 25, 12:15 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Stray - May 23, 2020

304 by ZeStark »»
Feb 21, 6:55 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2020

364 by princessukeni »»
Feb 17, 9:16 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 2, 2020

296 by Kier_Reference »»
Jan 31, 7:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.