Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 27, 2021 6:30 PM
Jan 2020
After some time of thinking, I have some theories regarding V and some of the Great warriors:

(Possible spoilers)

1) Hendo Lok Bloodmadder. Along with V, they didn´t get immortality after reaching the 100th floor, and I believe that it has something to do with Zahard.
My theory is that V and Hendo Lok opposed Zahard. So, he reached the floor before everyone else did and made a contract with the administrator to leave the both of them out of the contract.
V reason to oppose the future king was his desire to climb the whole tower. As opposed to Zahard, who wanted to stop at the 134 floor. Moreover, it was also stated that Hendo Lok was one of the strongest warriors who was unstoppable with a Light bearer by his side.

2) Yeon Hana. The head of the Yeon family got heartbroken by a man. After that, she made a contract to never fall in love with a man.
My theory is that maybe that man was V, who fell in love with and married Arlen Grace. So, he couldn´t correspond Yeon´s feelings.

3) Khun Eduan. The head of the Khun family is said to be narcissistic, aside from being a man whore.
I believe Eduan used to be really close with V, primarily because Data Eduan taught Baam during the Hidden floor arc.
Data Eduan was also described as being utterly different from his present self and maybe is because Eduan could not forgive the king for the suicide of V. Hence, his personality change was because of the death of his friend.
If this turns out to be true I would feel sorry for him. It was said that Khun Aguero Agnis is the living image of his father in looks and personality, so maybe V was to Eduan what Baam is to Aguero.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tower of God Chapter 620 Discussion

Doutei-kun - Apr 21

4 by Sun_Chan »»
Apr 24, 6:09 PM

Poll: » Tower of God Chapter 619 Discussion

Doutei-kun - Apr 20

2 by Senju-Kun »»
Apr 21, 12:04 PM

Poll: » Tower of God Chapter 618 Discussion

CQLLIST - Apr 9

2 by Doutei-kun »»
Apr 20, 10:11 AM

Poll: » Tower of God Chapter 607 Discussion

Doutei-kun - Jan 29

9 by Sun_Chan »»
Apr 19, 10:34 PM

Poll: » Tower of God Chapter 588 Discussion

Poker1st - Sep 10, 2023

6 by BumbleBeez »»
Apr 7, 5:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.