Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Banished from the Hero's Party, I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Oct 20, 2021 9:10 AM

Jan 2020
Episode 3 was literally just flirting and blushing between the leads... It was great ^_^

DEFINITELY in the Romance genre lol
Oct 20, 2021 9:24 AM
May 2021
Shamsy said:
Episode 3 was literally just flirting and blushing between the leads... It was great ^_^

maybe it gets a little bit darker if the guy from the squad finds Red and the romance gets less
Oct 20, 2021 9:36 AM
Oct 2014
Nakashii- said:
Shamsy said:

maybe it gets a little bit darker if the guy from the squad finds Red and the romance gets less

I too think it needs the romance tag, reguardless if it get darker or not. There are a few Darker anime that have a romantic plot intertwined into the story, for example black bullet or Tokyo ravens. The romance also seems to be a rather major theme to the show so I'm not sure either why it's not tagged as such.
Oct 20, 2021 9:37 AM

Jan 2020
GunSniperN7 said:
Nakashii- said:

I too think it needs the romance tag, reguardless if it get darker or not. There are a few anime that have a romantic plot intertwined into the story, for example black bullet or Tokyo ravens. The romance also seems to be a rather major theme to the show so I'm not sure either why it's not tagged as such.

Literally both the op and ed are just montages of them being lovey dovey, so yeah I'm with your thinking lmao
Oct 20, 2021 1:03 PM
Jan 2017
When they blush together I just yepl KISS KISS KISS KISS in my head and JUST DO IT! But this is wholesome too, heck its even better, the wholesome arm hugging and blushing in synchronised, wholesome as fuck.
Hhhmmmmmm.......
Oct 20, 2021 1:21 PM
Jul 2021
Jirehhhhh said:
When they blush together I just yepl KISS KISS KISS KISS in my head and JUST DO IT! But this is wholesome too, heck its even better, the wholesome arm hugging and blushing in synchronised, wholesome as fuck.

Hell yeah, she is definitely Waifu material and she's got such a great personality. So glad this lonely guy who got banished and was just sitting in his store by himself, now has a great roommate and partner in business. Hopefully he grows a pair and they start dating
Oct 20, 2021 2:14 PM
Aug 2021
As a manga reader I will say that the romance just gets better and better. I'm not sure why it doesn't have a romance tag, the romance is SOOOOOO WHOLESOME!
Oct 20, 2021 3:16 PM

Oct 2020
yeah, if realist hero had the romance tag, this should definitely have it

Oct 20, 2021 3:49 PM
May 2021
Or just maybe they used all their words in the title and ran out of alphabets for the tag.
Who knows.🤔
Oct 20, 2021 4:09 PM
Jan 2017
DKDiabloLicht said:
Jirehhhhh said:

Hell yeah, she is definitely Waifu material and she's got such a great personality. So glad this lonely guy who got banished and was just sitting in his store by himself, now has a great roommate and partner in business. Hopefully he grows a pair and they start dating
i'm hoping for marriage let's gooo
Oct 20, 2021 5:12 PM
Jul 2021
zTohka said:
DKDiabloLicht said:

i'm hoping for marriage let's gooo

Hell yeah! Seriously I never got into romance in anything other than Anime, but after getting so many BS MCs who are terrified of touching a woman's hand, completely clueless, or they pick all 2-3-5 of them, it's amazing when there's actually a confirmed relationship that is semi normal at least lol
Oct 20, 2021 6:32 PM
Apr 2011
I've read the first 3 light novels and there was a decent amount of romance between red and rit so it's surprising there isn't a romance tag.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2021

102 by LuciferIAm »»
Apr 18, 7:49 PM

Poll: » Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 29, 2021

149 by Zzz168 »»
Apr 15, 9:25 PM

Poll: » Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2021

75 by Garrett_Dark »»
Apr 8, 8:13 AM

Poll: » Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2021

81 by Garrett_Dark »»
Apr 7, 9:05 PM

Poll: » Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2021

88 by S-Lumiere »»
Apr 6, 12:12 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.