Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Oct 13, 2021 1:56 PM
Jan 2021
Speaking of the alternate universe, a theory came to my mind, a theory I heard. I also wanted to write here;
It says "End of Series" as the last text at the end before the additional pages. But it says "End of Movie" on the supplementary pages; In Aot's school caste* universe, Armin, Mikasa, and Eren come out of a movie at the end of sc. Armin says he has been researching the ending of the series for months and the ending surprised him. But the strange thing is that the movie they went to is a history movie, so the end must be clear. Although Armin thinks that 90% of his research is correct, none of his theories turn out to be correct, which shows that history has been changed. Ki Eren makes a sentence like "It's hard to believe that giants existed 100 years ago". In other words, the end of the movie they watched are actually additional pages, that is, pages without history. And Isayama had confirmed that aot sc passed 100 years after aot. It was also confirmed that they reincarnated into the aot sc universe; In fact, the additional pages that we know as the 'true ending' of the series may actually be scenes changed by the producers who shot the movie or the series. And those watching them might be Eren, Mikasa, Armin and many more from the aot sc universe. According to this theory, Mikasa did not marry anyone, the world did not suddenly disappear. This was the part that was shown to us, to the audience.Yes, that's the thing, the extra pages never happened in the series and there was peace at the end of the manga.Hajime Isayama said in an interview that "additional pages have no effect on the main aot universe".What are you thinking
Oct 13, 2021 2:09 PM

Oct 2010
first isayama tries to copy claymore with all that stuff about monsters and eating someone gains the memories, then he copies the mainland thing
then isayama copies magi in regards to the war and the rasism
then he copies tetsuwan birdy in regards to the old empire and its downfall and shit
then he copies code geass ending
now he copies macross ending in regards to the movie thingy, as in what was shown to us in the series was actually the TV show the characters watched later in 7 and F, and DYRL was the true canon

SnK is good, take it as you wish, attack on school castes is just a parody of SnK, come on, don't think too much about it, the war ended, then war came again, end of story.
Oct 13, 2021 2:11 PM

Nov 2019
Hey I got a theory. What if AoT manga readers were just lying about shit the ending was to lower our expectations so we will be guaranteed to be blown away by how not shit it is to distract the masses from the imminent globalist corporate takeover created by the Rockefellers to cover up the fact that the Clintons had Iseyama wacked because he didn't go along with the liberal ChiCom agenda.
Don't let others ruin things for you. Even if a toxic fan pisses in your cereal, you could just get another bowl of cereal.
My Anime List - My Manga List
Oct 13, 2021 2:44 PM
Jan 2021
first isayama tries to copy claymore with all that stuff about monsters and eating someone gains the memories, then he copies the mainland thing
then he copies tetsuwan birdy in regards to the old empire and its downfall and shit
now he copies macross ending in regards to the movie thingy, as in what was shown to us in the series was actually the TV show the characters watched later in 7 and F, and DYRL was the true canon

SnK is good, take it as you wish, attack on school castes is just a parody of SnK, come on, don't think too much about it, the war ended, then war came again, end of story.
I think what I wrote makes sense because when it is like that, most things are understood.
Oct 13, 2021 3:00 PM

Mar 2020
Catalano said:

Wait, I don’t see the Magi resemblance, can you elaborate please?
Oct 13, 2021 3:26 PM

Oct 2010
Tendo_GM said:
Catalano said:

magnoshutat is a city state which has slaves, basically all non magicians are slaves to the magicians and they provide them magoi, they live in special interment zones and all magicians hate them because in the old days those people killed magicians and all that shit.

Also forgot about Muv Luv, isayama even copies the training conversation of eren with annie word by word
Oct 13, 2021 4:21 PM

Mar 2020
Catalano said:
Tendo_GM said:

magnoshutat is a city state which has slaves, basically all non magicians are slaves to the magicians and they provide them magoi, they live in special interment zones and all magicians hate them because in the old days those people killed magicians and all that shit.

Also forgot about Muv Luv, isayama even copies the training conversation of eren with annie word by word

Oh, yeaaaaaa, I know that part but I somehow didn’t see the resemblance.
Yea, it actually does look like a straight up copy.

-Fun fact:
To add to your previous list - the Marley and Eldia relationship with one country using enemy soldiers in their own military and training them to follow their nation and for them to kill their own people is just a straight up copy of Devshirme or Blood Tax, which was an Otoman practice that was basically doing the same thing.
Oct 15, 2021 11:46 AM
The Attack Titan

May 2019
Catalano said:

He "copies" everything in Muvluv word by word
he also copies everything in Casshern sins word by word
He also copies Kaiji word by word
He also says he takes ideas from Berserk, Dark knight, Desert punk, Arms, even the fucking big three

Attack on titan copies a lot of things.
and somehow does it better than the original, and is able to say more than those individual series that it copies

Oct 15, 2021 11:51 AM
The Attack Titan

May 2019
Also, why the fuck is this in anime discussion section
this post spoiled me

Oct 16, 2021 5:08 AM
May 2017
Catalano said:

You got it wrong the resemblance of Magi is because these events were inspired by the Ottoman Janissaries. So, Isayama didn't copy them.
Oct 16, 2021 7:00 AM
Jul 2018
Catalano said:

I would say that Claymore thing is just Plagiarism others are senseless accusations , haven't watched code geass yet so can't confirm
Oct 16, 2021 7:01 AM
Jul 2018
SignsOfSuicide said:
Hey I got a theory. What if AoT manga readers were just lying about shit the ending was to lower our expectations so we will be guaranteed to be blown away by how not shit it is to distract the masses from the imminent globalist corporate takeover created by the Rockefellers to cover up the fact that the Clintons had Iseyama wacked because he didn't go along with the liberal ChiCom agenda.
Well you're 99% correct and you know yourself what's the 1% for

More topics from this board

» The GOAT first episode

Bolbysaur - Apr 17

42 by BETTY_ »»
Apr 24, 11:28 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

971 by Confessor0 »»
Apr 18, 10:22 AM

» Bug on the app

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 13

3 by Jackson_rajkumar »»
Apr 15, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

1651 by c444de »»
Apr 14, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2013

940 by 4amps »»
Apr 11, 9:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.