Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 29, 2021 2:57 PM
May 2019
Fernando10095 said:
leosp2030 said:
I watch anime since 2014,i just decided to create a MAL account now in 2021.I always see kny haters use fate to justify their hate towards kny

But I never once said demon slayer was bad because ufotable made Fate. But I will say demon slayer is bad because of it's boring characters and bad plot especially the bad characters.

seriously? i agree if ds have generic theme lik. but for the plot and character is very well written.

Ds doesnt have unique his own world build like aot/op it just use existed myth legend things. but why it work is because the plot. it simple easy to be accepted by cross age audience
Sep 29, 2021 2:59 PM

Jan 2021
Hiro4ka11 said:
Fernando10095 said:

But I never once said demon slayer was bad because ufotable made Fate. But I will say demon slayer is bad because of it's boring characters and bad plot especially the bad characters.

seriously? i agree if ds have generic theme lik. but for the plot and character is very well written.

Ds doesnt have unique his own world build like aot/op it just use existed myth legend things. but why it work is because the plot. it simple easy to be accepted by cross age audience

Like u said simple. Just become it's easy to get into doesnt make it good
Sep 29, 2021 3:04 PM
May 2019
Fernando10095 said:
Hiro4ka11 said:

wait,isnt that the purpose of story telling ?

there's too many good anime with very long build up and endep up being left/drop
Sep 29, 2021 3:06 PM

Jan 2021
Hiro4ka11 said:
Fernando10095 said:

wait,isnt that is the purpose of story telling ?

there's too many good anime with very long build up and endep up being left/drop

If a story is to simple and generic like demon slayer people who have seen that type of stuff a dozen times already wont care for it
Sep 29, 2021 3:16 PM
May 2019
Fernando10095 said:
Hiro4ka11 said:

wait,isnt that is the purpose of story telling ?

If a story is to simple and generic like demon slayer people who have seen that type of stuff a dozen times already wont care for it

but in fact it works.
Kny demon thing is easy to understand so the audience can follow to the plot easily.
thats kny selling point. the action and the drama.
there's another anime made by ufotable better than kny (better animation and more complex story) but they didnt get this fame

"Just because its easy to understand doesnt mean its bad" thats what good adaptation it is
Sep 29, 2021 4:13 PM

Jan 2021
Hiro4ka11 said:
Fernando10095 said:

but in fact it works.
Kny demon thing is easy to understand so the audience can follow to the plot easily.
there's another anime made by ufotable better than kny (better animation and more complex story) but they didnt get this fame

"Just because its easy to understand doesnt mean its bad" thats what good adaptation it is

Do u know how popular Fate actually is. That shit is way more popular then u think

Yet again just because it's easy to understand doesnt make the plot or characters good theres other anime that are easy to understand and are way better in story and characters.

Before u bring up the popularity of demon slayer u gotta remember popular doesnt = good. My hero academia is very popular does that make it good no.
Oct 9, 2021 10:44 AM

Jun 2011
People who are disappointed right now, obviously haven't experienced true disappointment, the same way others did with Hell Girl season 4. Ugh, try being promised a new season of one of your favorite shows, only to realize it's actually 6, while the remaining episodes are literally just old episodes from previous seasons. TT-TT
Oct 9, 2021 11:45 AM

Mar 2015
These complaint posts are giving me an hemorrhagic stroke XD.
My Candies:

My bonus Candies:
Oct 9, 2021 3:24 PM

May 2021
Fernando10095 said:
Hiro4ka11 said:

but in fact it works.

Do u know how popular Fate actually is. That shit is way more popular then u think

Yet again just because it's easy to understand doesnt make the plot or characters good theres other anime that are easy to understand and are way better in story and characters.

Before u bring up the popularity of demon slayer u gotta remember popular doesnt = good. My hero academia is very popular does that make it good no.

Of course popularity doesn't equate to something being good. In fact, nothing equates to an artform being objectively good, because it's entirely up to personal preference and opinion. You asserting that KnY or MHA are not good is not a fact.

And in terms of Fate & Popularity, the only reason it's brought up is because a lot of you argue that the ONLY reason Demon Slayer is popular is because of its animation. That is very logically inconsistent because if it were the animation, and the animation only, that made something popular, the Fate series WOULD be leagues higher in popularity than Demon Slayer - as many people always argue that the Fate series has better animation. Yet, in comparison to Demon Slayer, the popularity of both is like comparing an elephant to an ant.
My Candies:

Bonus:
Oct 10, 2021 7:53 AM
Apr 2021
*Laughs With Manga Readers*
Oct 12, 2021 9:58 AM

Jul 2019
It seems like people here in the comments have no idea what they're talking about. So let me clear a few things up.

This is not a recap. A recap is a summary of events. This will not be a summary, it will cover the movie in its entirety as well as adding new scenes. So pretty much the exact opposite of a recap.

It's not filler episodes. There's only one out of the seven episode that is filler. And that is the first episode which is an original story that doesn't exist in the manga. The rest six episodes are one hundred percent canon and is directly from the manga.

It's not season 2. The movie's TV broadcast is separate from season 2. I don't know why people think this is a part of season 2, but it's quite clear that it isn't.

fluffycow17 said:
Quick question. Has this ever happened before?

Yes. It's not that common, but it has happened before. And it makes perfect sense in this case, because the movie is canon and need to be seen to understand S2. And due to the pandemic and DS worldwide popularity, there's a big chance a lot of people haven't seen it.
Subarashii
Oct 12, 2021 9:41 PM

Jan 2011
KneelBeforeMe said:
gasman66 said:
1. They’re doing the movie recap for those who didn’t watch it
And who would that be? Find me a large amount of people that watched season 1 and hasn't watched the movie in prep for season 2. You think it had those box office # because randoms that didn't know KNY showed up at the theatre? Even the streaming # were high as fuck. It's just Japan doing the classic milking of awaited content.

Me me! Lol I’m one of those (who watched S1, waiting for S2 but didn’t watch the movie). I don’t like movies so I appreciate this ‘milking’ thing they’re doing so I can skip the movie :)
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down
Oct 13, 2021 5:29 AM
Aug 2018
It's business my friend
Oct 13, 2021 5:40 AM

Jul 2010
I just watched the first ep and it was pretty impressive actually. I liked all the new content

Oct 13, 2021 6:28 AM
Apr 2021
Underated00 said:
I just got my account back so imma be a PG-13 as possible thats dumb that they're making the first few episodes just recaps on the movie that s*cks frfr
the movie isnt on all places season 1 is meaning without piracy many wouldn't be able to see this arc without this. Additionaly 7 episodes is more than a movie meaning we will have more detail.
Oct 13, 2021 11:43 PM
Dec 2018
Something that you need to consider is that there were still some parts of the mugen train arc in the manga that were not animated in the movie so with the mugen train anime we are suposedly also getting those scenes that didn´t make it to the movie.
Oct 14, 2021 1:36 AM

Mar 2019
Typical shonen jump milking of a popular series.

Edit: Wtf? People are really defending it? Ngl anime fandom is a push away from being console fandom, defending the companies that milk them for profit. Oh actually, console fandom pays too....
light_straightOct 14, 2021 1:41 AM

Anime was it's best 20000 years ago, when cavemen drew art with real depth.
Modern anime is all garbage. I miss great old days of anime.
Nov 21, 2021 6:38 PM

Aug 2019
gasman66 said:
1. They’re doing the movie recap for those who didn’t watch it.
2. What do you mean, filler episodes?
3. Entertainment District is scheduled for two cours, it’ll run through March.

Through March? The source for the info?
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xenocrisi - Dec 12, 2021

186 by jumbosan »»
Apr 25, 6:02 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 5, 2021

267 by jumbosan »»
Apr 25, 4:42 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 6, 2022

536 by Term4738 »»
Apr 15, 8:02 PM

» Why is Tengen so underrated? ( 1 2 )

Leon888 - Mar 15

52 by Leon888 »»
Apr 7, 10:39 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Xenocrisi - Jan 16, 2022

263 by NadiaEros »»
Apr 6, 7:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.