Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 22, 2021 4:34 AM
May 2021
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Actually it's chapter 222.5 and also the true epilogue of this great series. It was published in 2020 while the series ended in 2018, so maybe no one hears about it (which makes me feel so lonely here).

If I remember correctly, our main couples have already got married, but the rings are so tiny that it is hard to notice. ReLife has already been my favorite series with loveable characters and no unanswered questions. Everything has been solved perfectly in the end. You might argue that the ending is too much of a fairy tale, but even so it's better than many series that start great but gradually go into downhill as the authors decide to be trollers.
destinicalSep 22, 2021 7:48 AM
Dec 19, 2021 10:38 PM
Sep 2020
I want to see kazu-kun react to remembering kaizaki hahah
Apr 4, 2023 4:53 AM

Dec 2009
If I remember right, I've reread the last arc twice, but it was great to binge read the whole manga again in 3-4 days.

It's bittersweet how very relatable it is to me, now 28 like Arata, not a NEET, although often, but still struggling to find passion and meaning of a happy life with a good job, and girlfriend one day.
... Crazy. As inspiring as these manga or anime are, they never motivate me, but I should try with this one.

Many moments brought me close to tears, especially the moment they remember.

It's somewhat a masterpiece, but I guess because it could have been even longer with more plots from a span of a year to be potentially perfect, as amazing as it is, I still think it deserves less than perfect, at a 9/10.

If I put the time, and remember,
I may write a breakdown review of it all to describe for myself exactly why and how great this manga is.
The anime was decent, albeit with poor direction, cast and character design, which was a shame but at least it got one, even though I'd love a remake.

... I forgot that Ohga and Karui got married after university graduation (3 years after high school) and that Ohga joined the Support Division, and also that they're going to help the trio friends at their own career life.

It's sweet to imagine that Ohga's older brother is fine now, and that one day they'll all remember Kaizaki and Hishiro.
I still wish we had more epilogue chapters though, but this extra epilogue was great to have then the original ending.
waalex11Apr 4, 2023 5:21 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » ReLIFE Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2015

4 by emanoel889 »»
Mar 24, 1:52 PM

Poll: » ReLIFE Chapter 111 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 1, 2016

77 by MrYujufudan »»
Feb 26, 2:30 PM

Poll: » ReLIFE Chapter 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2015

8 by MrYujufudan »»
Feb 22, 7:09 AM

Poll: » ReLIFE Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 15, 2015

6 by MrYujufudan »»
Feb 22, 7:01 AM

Poll: » ReLIFE Chapter 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2015

7 by YasashiiTimes »»
Mar 12, 2023 9:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.