Forum Settings
Forums
In/Spectre
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 17, 2021 6:44 AM

Jul 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------

Rikka is such a mastermind for being able to forced Kotoko to help and work together with her, no wonder why this arc is named "Kotoko's Defeat Arc" lol.

It seems like beside of wanting to lost immortality, Rikka also want Kotoko to lost her position as God of Wisdom as well due to there's a chance that Kotoko might end up killing Kuro to protect the world. Well, that's explain why Rikka claimed Kotoko has a scariest part in the earlier chapters.
MahiaErebeaNegiSep 17, 2021 7:18 AM
Mar 14, 2023 1:05 PM

Sep 2018
This chapter was phenomenal. That deconstruction of Iwanaga's character was amazing, and touched on many topics that I hadn't even thought about before. This arc as a whole was great, but this conclusion was absolutely amazing.

I'm REALLY excited to see how the story develops from here!
DeaneMar 14, 2023 5:50 PM
Oct 23, 2023 6:48 PM
Jan 2018
I was almost sure, from the way that Kuro carry himself, that he was able to deduce the same logical sequence that Rikka does. They are so strikingly similar. It's also why when Kuro sided with Kotoko, Rikka felt the need to immediately side against them, and I am sure Kuro was able to deduce the samething as well.

From the way he talk about Princess Iwanaga, it then follows that he does have feelings for her, and therefore, he is picking his feelings. Rikka knows that, too.

Which sorta make the why he has been keeping his distance with her make a lot of sense. He was trying to spare her the feelings of when inevitably she will have to kill him. Kotoko might still be able to split herself into 2 personalities (carefree human one and ruthless goddess one), but Kuro who has been heartbroken by his fiance and possess similar logical deduction ability of Rikka definitely forsaw the inevitable end.

So when Rikka went "I've enough bargaining chip to deal with you", it's not really from the case, but rather Rikka was gambling on the fact that Kotoko loves MC back as much as MC does love Kotoko, which is why she's willing negotiating. You cant really out-logic the goddess of wisdom, so you have to strike at the emotion.

Overall I enjoyed the chapter and it made lots of things clearer imo.

More topics from this board

» Hiatus?

Cassindra - Feb 11

2 by Cassindra »»
Feb 12, 10:09 AM

Poll: » Kyokou Suiri Chapter 15 Discussion

dbaranyi - Aug 20, 2019

1 by Ittan_Momen »»
Sep 24, 2023 9:33 PM

Poll: » Kyokou Suiri Chapter 11 Discussion

dbaranyi - Aug 20, 2019

2 by romzanalimohon »»
Aug 4, 2023 12:03 PM

Poll: » Kyokou Suiri Chapter 50 Discussion

MahiaErebeaNegi - Jan 10, 2022

3 by thedestroyership »»
Jul 3, 2023 7:22 AM

Poll: » Kyokou Suiri Chapter 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2015

12 by Light433 »»
Aug 10, 2022 11:48 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.