Sep 6, 2021 8:59 PM
Sep 2021
I wanna read this manga so bad.
Sep 6, 2021 9:21 PM

Dec 2019
well, just read it then...
Sep 8, 2021 5:44 AM
Dec 2020
For sure, it's also completely unrelated to every JoJo part but 8 so you can start off with it, however once you check out the series be sure to reread it as it'd be even much better. All I'm gonna say is that it's a phenomenal manga with a great story and charming art(this is one of the few mangas with good colouring).
Sep 8, 2021 5:53 AM

Jun 2012
Did you start it yet? It's in your favorites. . .
Sep 8, 2021 6:35 AM

Feb 2021
you cans tart it, its unrelated to other jojo parts but if you don't like other jojo parts don't illude yourself to like it because this is jojo in the end so it ill have the same writing style
Sep 9, 2021 2:31 AM
Jul 2018
e5812 said:
you cans tart it, its unrelated to other jojo parts but if you don't like other jojo parts don't illude yourself to like it because this is jojo in the end so it ill have the same writing style

"If you don't like JoJo"
Here's a True Fact based on evidence: All the people who rated Older Shounen JoJo Parts between 5/10 and 2/10 were forced to rate this Part a minimum of 7/10
Sep 9, 2021 10:33 AM
Jan 2021
I still dont know if it was that good or if i just got too attached to the characters but either way i would 10000% recommend it, my favorite jjba part
Sep 9, 2021 10:33 AM
Jan 2021
I still dont know if it was that good or if i just got too attached to the characters but either way i would 10000% recommend it, my favorite jjba part
Sep 9, 2021 12:36 PM

May 2021
Aerosmith224 said:
e5812 said:

"If you don't like JoJo"
Here's a True Fact based on evidence: All the people who rated Older Shounen JoJo Parts between 5/10 and 2/10 were forced to rate this Part a minimum of 7/10
that makes absolutely no sense
Avatar: The Last Airbender is an anime
Sep 9, 2021 12:39 PM
Jul 2018
Read it if you want to. I will say that I think it's hyped to hell simply because it's set in the American West so obviously Americans like it. I found it to be one of the worse parts. The main Joestar is kind of boring. Gyro is fun for a companion, probably one of the better ones. Overall the concept of a race across the west isn't something that I found super exciting.
Sep 9, 2021 7:18 PM
Jul 2018
HakeemP said:
Aerosmith224 said:

"If you don't like JoJo"
that makes absolutely no sense

How???????
I've visited such profiles
Every single one of them
The minimum score of Elitists in JoJo Part 7 is 7/10
Sep 9, 2021 7:35 PM
Jul 2018
SynapticBlast said:
Read it if you want to. I will say that I think it's hyped to hell simply because it's set in the American West so obviously Americans like it. I found it to be one of the worse parts. The main Joestar is kind of boring. Gyro is fun for a companion, probably one of the better ones. Overall the concept of a race across the west isn't something that I found super exciting.

😂😂😂😂
Lmao really?
You must be trolling (4/10)
You just no nothing about good writing then.
According to your Logic, the most developed Protagonist in fiction is boring.

Also just admit it that you didn't like the setting or the Detailed Art or maybe too much Seriousness because objective criticism doesn't work here.
Sep 9, 2021 7:36 PM
Jul 2018
HakeemP said:
Aerosmith224 said:

How???????
I've visited such profiles
Every single one of them
The minimum score of Elitists in JoJo Part 7 is 7/10
Man, you have no clue what the actual meaning of elitist is and it shows. Using the same logic, it must also be a "true fact" that you're dumb as hell because of the rampant amount of grammatical errors presented in every comment you've ever written

🗿🗿🗿 What does that even mean?
Your reply doesn't make any sense?
How am I wrong if I've seen with my own eyes
Sep 9, 2021 7:50 PM

May 2021
SynapticBlast said:
speak for yourself. Johnny Joestar is the best Joestar
Sep 9, 2021 7:51 PM
Jul 2018
HakeemP said:
Aerosmith224 said:

🗿🗿🗿 What does that even mean?
Your reply doesn't make any sense?
How am I wrong if I've seen with my own eyes
If it didn't make sense the first time read it again but slower. It's two sentences, it's not that hard bud.

Just elaborate what you meant??
I only acquainted you that those who rated Shounen Parts of JoJo 2/10 and 4/10 rated the Seinen Parts 7/10 and 8/10
Sep 9, 2021 8:10 PM
Jul 2018
@HakeemP

The True Definition of Anime Elitist: A Pretentious Weeb who prefers Older Anime and always recommends to read the Manga first. They may also hate lot of Modern Anime. The common word in their dictionary is Overrated.

🗿So, I just defined the whole Movement. And you're telling I can't define 😂😂 lmao. You don't even that I topped my High Schools years while playing video games and watching Anime 4 hours a day.
Sep 9, 2021 8:26 PM

Jan 2020
yeah. If you want to read it, go ahead (after you've read other parts since it'll be part skipping)

Sep 9, 2021 8:34 PM
Jul 2018
HakeemP said:
Aerosmith224 said:
@HakeemP

The True Definition of Anime Elitist: A Pretentious Weeb who prefers Older Anime and always recommends to read the Manga first. They may also hate lot of Modern Anime. The common word in their dictionary is Overrated.

🗿So, I just defined the whole Movement. And you're telling I can't define 😂😂 lmao. You don't even that I topped my High Schools years while playing video games and watching Anime 4 hours a day.
With grammar like that you didn't top shit LMAO quit lying, you're not fooling anyone. And that's a "true fact with evidence" troll

I suck at grammar
Lmao you can't even comprehend my comment
Sep 9, 2021 8:48 PM
Jul 2018
HakeemP said:
Aerosmith224 said:

I suck at grammar
Lmao you can't even comprehend my comment
No, I can comprehend it perfectly. You're the one who had trouble reading two sentences troll. And you don't just "suck at grammer", your sentence structure is completely broken troll. So either you're extremely young, English isn't your first language, or... something else.

🤣🤣🤣None of your replies are objective here. Lol, you can't even bring up reasons which of the sentences are wrong.
Don't be a Teacher here lmao
Sep 9, 2021 8:58 PM
Jul 2018
HakeemP said:
Aerosmith224 said:

🤣🤣🤣None of your replies are objective here. Lol, you can't even bring up reasons which of the sentences are wrong.
Don't be a Teacher here lmao
Here's some quotes from some comments you just left:

"You don't even that I topped my High Schools years while playing video games and watching Anime 4 hours a day."

"You don't even that I topped my High School years" lmao

"And you're telling I can't define 😂😂 lmao."

Do I even need to explain?

"The minimum score of Elitists in JoJo Part 7 is 7/10"

In JoJo part 7? They are in the manga?

There's more but I've already lost enough brain cells already talking to you, troll.

Lmao this is the result of speedtyping
I wanted to say I topped my final year exams

And I have to correct that part
"The minimum score of SBR given by the Elitists is 7/10
Sep 9, 2021 9:00 PM

May 2021
Aerosmith224 said:
HakeemP said:
Here's some quotes from some comments you just left:

"You don't even that I topped my High Schools years while playing video games and watching Anime 4 hours a day."

"You don't even that I topped my High School years" lmao

"And you're telling I can't define 😂😂 lmao."

Do I even need to explain?

"The minimum score of Elitists in JoJo Part 7 is 7/10"

In JoJo part 7? They are in the manga?

There's more but I've already lost enough brain cells already talking to you, troll.

Lmao this is the result of speedtyping
I wanted to say I topped my final year exams

And I have to correct that part
"The minimum score of SBR given by the Elitists is 7/10
So I guess every comment you've ever left including ones on your main account were all results of speed typing then. Yeah... no. But good try troll
Sep 9, 2021 10:16 PM
Jul 2018
@HakeemP

The only word you can use is "Troll"
Probably your vocabulary knowledge is very limited
Sep 15, 2021 12:05 AM
Nov 2020
It’s good, but not as good as people make it out to be
Sep 15, 2021 5:58 AM
Jul 2018
neromxxn said:
It’s good, but not as good as people make it out to be

Lmao Nobody asked your opinion

Objectivity triumphs over Subjectivity here

More topics from this board

» Can i skip parts and read this?

PermanentHaki - Apr 1

44 by Gear707 »»
Yesterday, 12:36 AM

» Leak: Anime adaptation

ARK-13 - Apr 27

19 by Dizzee »»
Apr 30, 10:59 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 7: Steel Ball Run Chapter 96 Discussion

federgolo - Nov 18, 2016

37 by Shibas_StonedAF »»
Apr 9, 3:45 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7: Steel Ball Run Chapter 5 Discussion

Beatnik - Oct 1, 2009

24 by jiminybillybob »»
Apr 5, 1:15 PM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7: Steel Ball Run Chapter 27 Discussion

Stark700 - May 31, 2014

19 by Wiziliz »»
Mar 21, 8:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.