Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 12, 2021 7:04 PM

Mar 2018
Hi! I just finished watching the anime and I'm wondering if it covers all manga chapters? Also, I saw some manga chapters and the anime is pretty much the same 🤔 so is the manga worth reading?
Aug 21, 2021 2:14 PM
Dec 2020
I want to know too if all manga is adapted in the anime or i have to continue reading the manga and in which chapter
Aug 21, 2021 3:41 PM

Feb 2020
manga translation are way behind anime.
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Sep 22, 2021 10:25 AM

May 2020
I know I'm late in replying but if you're still wondering about this, here's what I know so far. The manga has finished publishing (8 volumes) but the translations are behind by 1 entire volume as of the day of this post. It's being translated 1 chapter every 2-4 weeks so it will be completed probably sometime next year or earlier if they decide to pick up the pace. On the other hand the anime adapts the entire manga (it ends the same way in the manga as well) so there is no point in reading the manga if you've completed the anime. With that being said I glanced past a few chapters and from what I saw there were a few scenes skipped from the manga but none of them were important to the main story. So in my opinion if you liked the anime a lot then maybe after the translations are completed next year (if they decide not to stop translating) you can quickly read the whole manga over a weekend. But don't expect anything new, maybe the author may do an epilogue telling what happened in their future.
SXJXYSep 22, 2021 10:28 AM
I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
May 4, 2022 8:22 AM
Dec 2021
SXJXY said:
I know I'm late in replying but if you're still wondering about this, here's what I know so far. The manga has finished publishing (8 volumes) but the translations are behind by 1 entire volume as of the day of this post. It's being translated 1 chapter every 2-4 weeks so it will be completed probably sometime next year or earlier if they decide to pick up the pace. On the other hand the anime adapts the entire manga (it ends the same way in the manga as well) so there is no point in reading the manga if you've completed the anime. With that being said I glanced past a few chapters and from what I saw there were a few scenes skipped from the manga but none of them were important to the main story. So in my opinion if you liked the anime a lot then maybe after the translations are completed next year (if they decide not to stop translating) you can quickly read the whole manga over a weekend. But don't expect anything new, maybe the author may do an epilogue telling what happened in their future.

This opinion helps me a lot, so thank you. I've just finished the anime today, and I like how these characters developed their emotional feelings from one to another. it's just so good

More topics from this board

» It is complete.

iskarzzzy - Nov 27, 2021

3 by landofthekwt »»
Jan 19, 2022 10:55 AM

» Just a warning that this manga is about stalking considered romantic

saoki - Feb 10, 2019

22 by OtakuMan93 »»
Sep 30, 2021 11:27 PM

Poll: » Koi to Yobu ni wa Kimochi Warui Chapter 63 Discussion

Juliocezar7 - Aug 2, 2021

0 by Juliocezar7 »»
Aug 2, 2021 7:11 PM

Poll: » Koi to Yobu ni wa Kimochiwarui Chapter 1 Discussion

MistyBlue - Nov 1, 2017

1 by Juliocezar7 »»
Aug 2, 2021 7:09 PM

» Chapters

iskarzzzy - Jun 25, 2021

0 by iskarzzzy »»
Jun 25, 2021 8:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.