Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 12, 2021 3:46 PM
Oct 2020
I was thinking abt the new one shot and remember he said every soul reaper that dies goes to hell so does that mean gin and the dude with the glasses who join aizen and the rest of the espadas and the villain in the ending of bleach still alive [spoiler]
Aug 12, 2021 8:12 PM
Aug 2018
technically they all should be in hell yes. Oh god I wanna see my boy ulquiorra again
Aug 13, 2021 2:10 AM

Mar 2013
Not necessarily. Very early in the series I believe Rukia explains that going to hell is based on your actions in life. Inoue's brother is a hollow but he does not go to hell, whereas the serial killer hollow that Chad and the bird deal with does go to hell. Gin would go to hell since he was a captain, but the Espada wouldn't necessarily. (pink haired dude makes sense based on his very sadistic personality, but someone like Starrk? I'm not sure).
Aug 13, 2021 6:15 AM
Apr 2014
Everyone died with captain level of reiatsu are probably in Hell.

Yhwach doesn't die since he was made as the new Soul King thanks to Ichibei, and the Sternritters... I'm not so sure cuz I thought dead Quincys were suppose to return to Yhwach or something.

Other Espadas, yeah pretty likely. Then again Kubo likely wouldn't make every old characters return so its hard to say.
VizAug 13, 2021 6:18 AM
Aug 21, 2021 11:18 AM
Sep 2019
As far as I understand, we will get:
-All of the dead Espada (arguably except Aarroniero because he was pretty weak)
-All of the dead Quincies (except Yhwah, because he's sealed in the soul palace and potentially those, whose powers have been taken by Yhwah)
-All of the dead captains
-All of the previous Kenpachi (Unohana + 9 others)
-The Zero Division (except Ichibei, since Orihime healed him)
-That one Hollow, that fought Chad and Rukia in the first arc

Aug 21, 2021 12:05 PM
Jul 2016
The Zero Squad got rezurected in the same way as Ichibei, from what i heard, so the Zero Squad can't be in hell.
Aug 22, 2021 12:31 AM
Jul 2021
I think it was only the captain level beings that went to hell
Sep 8, 2021 11:00 PM

Dec 2015
As it was mentioned above : All espadas including still Aarroniero ( I guess he was shown in hell verse landing there?)
All of the Stern Ritters as killing shinigamis is a sinful enough to being sent to hell
All of the Kenpachis/captains

But I would say also more about that
I would love te see there:
Ichimaru and Tosen, I guess Soul Society despite them being traitors wouldn't allowed their reishi to flow freely around the world of living/soul society on it's own so I wouldn't be surprised if they would make a festival for them.

Kaien Shiba --> he was a vice-captain but he was a member of Shiba clan and the Reii/Rell grade was used by nobles, he was very quick to achieve higher ranks and I wouldn't be surprised of him receiving the level 3 grade, also the detail of Rukia's interaction with Kyouraku would more likely hint that there is a possibility that Kaien also received a festival for his death.

Masaki Kurosaki it is the hardest one of all options as we have seen her not alot with her powers which also make me think that perhaps she wasn't strong enough to get the grade 3, but also upon the time passing she could increase her powers untill her death as I remember it was taken from her to Yhwach, but what if the time between losing powers and her death wasn't long enough for the grade level to decrease and making her as a new villainess in a hell verse to make another hard scene of Ichigo having to fight with his own mother?

The past members and ancestors for all 5 noble families, I don't remember the 2 lat ones so I will say about the 3 I know personally, which means the Shihoin clan which would make us see more of the Yourichi past and her family, the Kuchiki clan to see more of the Byakuya past and his family and the last Shiba clan to see the encounter of Isshin with his own parents and grandparents and expand his past to see his childhood and also some interactions between Ichigo and his own ancestors.
ZettaikenSep 8, 2021 11:10 PM

More topics from this board

» Will it come back?

Person215 - Sep 7, 2023

7 by Gawdly »»
Feb 28, 2:58 PM

» Hell arc could be based on Renji

arvetan - Jan 17

6 by Menternor »»
Jan 17, 3:27 PM

» Anyone know if this series will continue?

cloud7x - Oct 3, 2021

14 by Apratim »»
Jul 22, 2023 11:30 AM

» BLEACH is teasing an Announcement for December 2, 2022.

mjetek - Dec 1, 2022

3 by mjetek »»
Dec 12, 2022 4:24 AM

Poll: » Bleach: No Breaths from Hell Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tensura1704 - Aug 6, 2021

69 by Rexnihilo »»
Nov 3, 2022 7:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.