Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 6, 2021 11:14 AM

Jul 2017
This series went from a isekai promoting otaku culture, to a generic isekai/fantasy series without much actual adventure for many volumes and now it's a full-blown SciFi fantasy series which reminds me of one of the VNs I played a few months back (won't say name for spoilers), except that VN handled the whole transition better than this LN series, albeit not being perfect even there.

This whole volume was just weird to me but this volume needed to occur obviously to explain why there is a gate between Japan and that other world, and what exactly the real identity of that world is. There is a sort of mystery there that does intrigue me a bit, but I just find the whole series to not really be cohesive enough to make it work overall. Hopefully the final 3 volumes can end the series somewhat on a passable note.

Also, clear signs of Shinichi leaning to choosing Myucel over the others given how much he was thinking about her and dreaming to be with her (while subconsciously not wanting to with others), and all the hand-holding as both fell from the sky and then escaping together, trying to look for everyone else. Thank god Myucel's actually likable despite her bland character.
animejasAug 6, 2021 11:24 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Outbreak Company: Moeru Shinryakusha Volume 18 Discussion

animejas - Aug 6, 2021

2 by MimKJWPqmYxFZwoY »»
Feb 15, 2023 9:48 AM

Poll: » Outbreak Company: Moeru Shinryakusha Volume 12 Discussion

animejas - Aug 5, 2021

4 by Ryuseishun »»
Jan 1, 2023 5:48 PM

Poll: » Outbreak Company: Moeru Shinryakusha Volume 17 Discussion

animejas - Aug 6, 2021

0 by animejas »»
Aug 6, 2021 1:38 PM

Poll: » Outbreak Company: Moeru Shinryakusha Volume 16 Discussion

animejas - Aug 6, 2021

0 by animejas »»
Aug 6, 2021 12:15 PM

Poll: » Outbreak Company: Moeru Shinryakusha Volume 14 Discussion

animejas - Aug 6, 2021

0 by animejas »»
Aug 6, 2021 8:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.