Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 1, 2021 9:36 PM

Mar 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So . . . um . . . I kind of ship Nacchan and Nemoto now. lol

Yuiji and Yamato hugging was cute. I like their bromance so much. It's sad that the story's planning to make it a romance. lol. I still want Yamato to get a different boyfriend. Well, I guess I will just have to see how the writer will handle the romance. If it's done well, I will not have much problems with it.

I am curious about the new guy, Mike. He seems like trouble. (I keep wanting to read Mike as the contraction of Michael instead of reading it as a Japanese name. haha)
Aug 21, 2021 3:30 AM

Mar 2016
Seiya said:
Finally, a new chapter is out! It's been so long, that it took a minute for me to remember who was who, lol.

Who is this "Mike" guy? Is he going to try to steal Yamato away?

I know, right? I also have a hard time recalling who's who and what was going on.
Oct 24, 2021 4:35 PM
Sep 2021
I with you on that I can barely quick track who everyone is and that but why did they have to spend the chapter like that I can’t wait any longer for the next chapter which will probably take ages
Nov 20, 2021 3:51 PM

Jun 2007
I couldn't even remember the main characters lol man I can't ahahaha
see you, space cowperson . . .
Dec 9, 2021 8:00 PM
Jun 2021
when will they publish the next chapter?
Dec 11, 2021 6:04 AM
May 2016
FuMomo-kun said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So . . . um . . . I kind of ship Nacchan and Nemoto now. lol

Yuiji and Yamato hugging was cute. I like their bromance so much. It's sad that the story's planning to make it a romance. lol. I still want Yamato to get a different boyfriend. Well, I guess I will just have to see how the writer will handle the romance. If it's done well, I will not have much problems with it.

I am curious about the new guy, Mike. He seems like trouble. (I keep wanting to read Mike as the contraction of Michael instead of reading it as a Japanese name. haha)

I know what you mean about appreciating a good bromance without it going romantic, but I personally like the way they are developing this couple. The way they started as friends who rely on each other first and are gradually getting closer just feels more genuine and meaningful to me than the way a lot of series make things romantic from the get go. And I do feel like the series provides plenty of development for platonic bromances to make up for it, such as dedicating a whole part to Yamato and Seki's friendship
Dec 11, 2021 6:06 AM
May 2016
I'm with everyone on how the slow releases mean I forget who people are. I always have to reread the last few chaps after an update to remind myself.

It's a shame because this manga could be so freaking great but the slow updates are really killing me. Its nowhere close to finishing and yet it's updating something like once every 11 months at the moment, it's painful. All anticipation that gets built up is gone by the time the new chapter comes out. I'll just keep praying it will start releasing more regularly soon.
Dec 29, 2021 10:42 PM
Jul 2017
Seiya said:
Finally, a new chapter is out! It's been so long, that it took a minute for me to remember who was who, lol.

Who is this "Mike" guy? Is he going to try to steal Yamato away?

December 29th, 2021 Edit: Dropped this manga, as I don't read BL anymore.

why did you stop reading BL? This BL is unproblematic
Dec 30, 2021 2:39 PM
Jul 2017
Seiya said:
Josphina187 said:

why did you stop reading BL? This BL is unproblematic

I stopped reading BL, because I discovered that I'm a transgender woman, and I can no longer relate to male characters.
i don't relate to gay male characters but i still read BL. I don't think you have to relate to the characters to enjoy a series.
Dec 30, 2021 5:29 PM
Jul 2017
Seiya said:
Josphina187 said:
i don't relate to gay male characters but i still read BL. I don't think you have to relate to the characters to enjoy a series.

I suppose, but it just doesn't seem the same anymore.

I'll reconsider continuing this manga if any new chapters come out, but at the moment, I at least need a break from BL.
what's the name of the anime character you have as a profile pic?
Dec 30, 2021 5:35 PM
Jul 2017
The new character Mike is an bastard. He hates bitchy girls but acts like a bastard himself. I understand why Yamato and Nacchan don't like him romantically and platonically anymore.
Apr 6, 2022 1:37 PM
Dec 2017
when are we gonna get an update 😭 I’m dying from anticipation
Jun 19, 2022 2:09 AM

Dec 2015
shimijachan said:
when are we gonna get an update 😭 I’m dying from anticipation

saaame, i just read up until the most recent chapter 23 and now i am 🥲 frustrated that the updates seem to be taking so long, sigh. but i really really love this manga and i am glad i got caught up. last time i read it, the current chapter was just the 8th one

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koimonogatari Chapter 22 Discussion

FuMomo-kun - Jan 18, 2021

4 by iLuvCoffee1 »»
Jan 20, 12:07 PM

Poll: » Koimonogatari Chapter 26 Discussion

FranAranda - Dec 30, 2023

1 by xapa_girl »»
Dec 30, 2023 9:24 PM

Poll: » Koimonogatari Chapter 24 Discussion

Danae - Sep 5, 2022

1 by Lapiz_Shadow »»
Oct 13, 2023 6:56 PM

» When is the next update?

goldnailclipper - Jul 5, 2021

5 by bucciest »»
May 17, 2023 1:11 PM

Poll: » Koimonogatari Chapter 18 Discussion

wawawawawawawawa - Aug 21, 2019

5 by Josphina187 »»
Dec 30, 2021 5:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.